About The Damn Business

Here we are for Raw tonight. Alex would be not be appearing, despite being Mike's rookie, but I'm sure Alex will get his appearance on Raw soon enough. Just having him with me is good enough. I have nothing planned for tonight, so I didn't need to pack any of my ring gear. I kept on what I wore today, and I just redid my makeup and hair.

"You know, no matter how many times you redo everything, you still look perfect." Alex says from outside the bathroom. 

"I know, but my hair was a mess and my makeup needed touching up."

"I still think it looked perfect."

"Charmer." I say coming out of the bathroom. "I know I'm not scheduled for anything tonight but, I still like wearing makeup and looking prettier."

"Right." He nods. "I love you with or without makeup, plain as that."

"You're sweet."

"Always." He grins, walking over and kissing me softly. 

"Mmm...let me get my flip flops on and grab my bag and we can go."

He nods, letting me go and I slip into my flip flops, grab my bag and make sure everything I need is in it. 

"All set?"

"Mmhmm. Let's go." I smile, lacing my fingers with his and we leave our hotel room. 

In Stef and Mike's room, he was getting his gear bag ready while she was in the bathroom getting ready for tonight herself. She too wore what she had on today, just touching up her makeup and fixing her hair. It doesn't take her too long and she walks out. Mike's back is facing her as he's packing his gear bag. She smiles and walks up behind him, wrapping her arms around him from behind and cuddling into his back.

"Well hello to you too." He chuckles, placing his hands on top of hers. 

"Just showing my affection." She sighs in content.

"I appreciate it." He grins. 

She continues to hold him as he finishes getting his stuff into his bag. When he finishes and zips it closed, he moves her hands and turns so he's facing her. 

"Beautiful." He states. "Whatever I have planned tonight, you're going to look beautiful going out there with me. I'm just glad you're not a distraction in my matches." He chuckles. 

"I'm surprised actually, I thought I would be a distraction." She smirks. 

"That's what I originally thought. But I focus on the match and your encouragement."

"I'm glad." She smiles, leaning up and kissing him softly. "Ready to go Mr. Money in the Bank and US Champ?"

"Yup, all set." He grins at the names.

He grabs his bag and she grabs hers, before they wrap their arms around each other and leave. Charity and Jon had finished getting ready themselves. Jon of course didn't need to pack a gear bag or anything. He and Charity wore what they had on today. 

"Night off huh?" He asks. 

"Yeah. Not that I can complain, because that means more time with you."

"Can't get enough of that."

"Exactly. Love you." She says, kissing him briefly.

"Love you too Char." He replies, kissing her back. 

They then grab what they need and head out of the room. We all get to the arena at different times and get to the locker room at different times. Mike went in and got ready for the night, so he wouldn't have to worry about it later. The show had soon started with a video package of what's going on between John and Nexus. The show then starts off with John himself.