Raw: September 6, 2010

The beginning of the week again, and today we're in Washington DC for Raw tonight. Yes, Alex was still with us. He didn't get sent back down to FCW to train more, he stayed on the road with us. We have been at the arena for most of the day, just hanging out and getting ready for the show. Alex had refused to tell me what was going on tonight, regarding him. Because him and Mike were talking to each other, keeping everything quiet. All I got out of Alex was that it was going to be a surprise.

"Oh alright. If you say so."

"But we all know that I'll be revealing my WWE Magazine cover tonight."

"Yes and it's amazing." Stef remarks. 

"It is isn't it?" He grins. "You think you two can come out with me to help reveal it?" He asks Stef and I. 

"Well of course. We wouldn't pass up that chance."

"And don't worry about me. I'll be watching." Alex adds. 

"Right."

"As long as I get to see your beautiful face out there, I'll be fine."

"Charmer." I say as I feel myself start to blush. 

"Always." He chuckles, kissing my cheek.

"Love birds." Stef remarks. 

"Touche." I laugh. 

"That's right, we all are." Mike adds. 

"Speaking of, don't we all want to get ready for the show? I mean it does start in a few hours. I know it may take some time for us girls to get ready." Stef questions.

"Though you look perfect no matter what." Mike remarks. 

"Sweet talker." She giggles.

"For you, always. But you're right. You two go get ready, and I have to go get my suit on. We'll meet you two outside the locker room when you're done." He grins, before kissing her quick. 

"Alright." She nods.

I get a quick kiss from Alex as well and then Stef and I head off to the Divas locker room so that we could get ready for the show. 

"So I heard Melina is in a match against Alicia tonight. I so wish I could be out there with her for the match, but given I'm a heel and she's a face...that wouldn't work."

"Oh I know. It sucks sometimes."

"But I can't wait for that LumberJill Match at Night of Champions."

"Me neither. I think almost every one of us despise LayCool and don't want either one of them becoming the title holder."

"Right?"

As soon as we were done getting ready for the show, we each took pictures of ourselves, and almost right on time there was a knock on the door and we knew Mike and Alex were waiting outside in the hall for us.

"Right on time. Almost show time too."

"We're coming!" Stef calls to them. 

We do one more look at ourselves to make sure we look perfect. Once we agree that we are, we open the door and walk out.

"Mike, that blue...brings out the blue in your eyes." Stef compliments.

"Why thank you. And did we match colors on purpose?" He chuckles as he points out that they're both wearing blue.

"I may have had a sneak peek at your suit and purposely picked something to match."

"You would."