First Elimination

It's back to NXT tonight, and tonight is also the first elimination. I'm just hoping with the WWE Universe being able to vote each week to keep their favorites on the show, that they voted enough for Alex to stay. It would be so terrible if he was voted off this early. We all were in the next town for the show, and depending on how tonight goes, we may go out tonight. But I'm currently getting ready for the show myself in the bathroom of I and Alex's hotel room. I finished getting dressed which was a short, neon coral short dress with beading/sparkle. I saved my hair for last, after doing my makeup to match and my nails, which were pink/coral and glittery. My jewelry was already on and I slipped on the heels that I had chosen for tonight. I do the finishing touches...lip gloss, which was a Mango Martini flavor and fragrance mist named Amber Romance. I gather everything up and walk out of the bathroom, ready to go.

"You never cease to amaze me with your outfits." Alex smiles. 

"You're welcome. Let's just hope I don't distract you too much tonight."

"I think I can manage. Coming out with me?"

"Of course. Even during this week's challenge...and the elimination at the end of the night."

"I'm already dreading that."

"You'll do fine. If it counts, I voted for you...I had to. Anything to keep you in this competition."

"I appreciate it." He grins before walking over to me and pulling me into his arms. "I really do." He adds before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. I smile into the kiss, but giggle when he pulls away, licking his lips.

"Flavored?"

"Mango Martini."

"You know what flavored lip gloss does to me."

"Oh, I know. Bringing it with me too, because I know how you get. Some taste so good to you, I have to keep re-applying it because you take it all off."

"Your fault for buying great tasting lip gloss."

"Sure sure." I laugh. "Anyways, ready to go?" I ask. 

"Yeah." He nods, letting me go and grabbing his gear bag.

Then he heads over to the door, opening it. "After you." He says.

"Why thank you." I reply, walking out before him, and he follows. 

We then head to the elevator to head down to the lobby and to our car. When we get to the lobby and head out to the car, we already find Mike, Stef, Charity and Jon. See we all leave together...most of the time anyway. We all greeted each other before getting into our seperate cars and headed off to the arena. The traffic wasn't too bad and we got there in enough time for Alex and Jon to get ready, so that we could be by the curtain to go out. 

"So, first elimination tonight..." Charity states. 

"Mmhmm. Already nervous about it. It's far too soon for either Alex or Jon to go home."

"Exactly."

"I'm sure they'll do fine and make it to next week." Mike adds. 

"Yeah, I mean they've done their best for the first elimination. Hopefully their best keeps them in."

"I really hope so."

Shortly after that, Jon and Alex both come out of the changing area from getting ready for the show. 

"So what's first exactly?" I ask. 

"We've got a challenge that opens the show. The rest of the night are matches and then the elimination."