NXT Season 2 Premiere

After a long day of helping with training, it was finally time for NXT. Charity and I have been dating two FCW superstars, who have been called up for WWE's newest show called NXT. Charity is dating Jon, also known at this point as Lucky Cannon and I'm dating Alex Riley. We've been dating them ever since they came into FCW. Charity and I both are in the WWE now, since we were brought up to the main roster at the same time and were brought up earlier than expected. Alex and Jon were both happy for us of course. We both were happy for Jon and Alex for being recruited for WWE's show. We found out last week the pros for everyone. Alex would have Mike Mizanin aka The Miz and Jon would have Mark Henry. Also, Stefanie is Mike's girlfriend and they've been dating for a while themselves. I'm being allowed to go out with Alex  for these things, and so is Stefanie, so if you look at it, Alex will have 3 coaches instead of one. So we're all currently at the arena, waiting backstage and ready to go for the show. 

I'm hanging around with Charity and Stefanie while we wait for Jon and Alex to get ready.

"I can't believe they made it into the WWE...well not technically but still. It's only a matter of time before they're with us here. Too bad only one of them can win."

"The rest will get in somehow, I mean look at Nexus. They all were from Season 1 and they've got contracts."

"True."

First to come out of the locker room was Jon, followed by Alex. Since the show was set to start soon, we all headed to the curtain where all the pros and rookies were. We all watched on the monitor as the show started with highlights of what Nexus did on Raw last night, and then they went to the show intro with the pros and rookies shown. The pyros went off and the show officially started. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, last night live on Monday Night Raw, the graduating class from the first season of NXT made a bombastic impact. Destroying and injuring everything and anything in their path. The question is now, will the second season of NXT choose to follow suit? We're all gonna find out together. Welcome to Season 2 of NXT! Now please join me in welcoming, your NXT season 2 WWE Pros!"

Mike's music hits and then he and Stefanie walk out. "Allow me to introduce to you WWE's next breakout star, my rookie Alex Riley!"

Alex comes out with me and she shake's Mike's hand. But both Mike and Alex kiss Stef and I before leaving us to walk down to the ring. See we didn't go with them because with all the rookies and pros in the ring, it'll become crowded once they all go out. So we headed backstage and John Morrison comes out next to introduce his rookie. 

"Of all the rookies in NXT season 2, my rookie is definitely the tallest. Give it up for Eli Cottonwood!"

Cody was next and he wasn't too thrilled about his rookie at all. "....Husky Harris."

"LayCool!"

"It's the rookie you've all been waiting for....here's Kaval!"

"The World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry!"

"He's not the world's strongest rookie, but he's Lucky. Lucky Cannon!"

Charity walks out with him and of course he gives her a kiss as well before following Mark down the ramp and she heads backstage as well. 

"The Intercontinental Champion, Kofi Kingston!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, get to your feet, make some noise for my rookie Michael McGillicutty."

"MVP!"

"MVP is in the building, and so is my rookie Showtime Percy Watson."

"Zack Ryder!"

"Hey Zack Pack, here's my new pro, Titus O'Neil."

"Did he say pro? I thought he was the pro." Charity laughs.