Mr. Money In The Bank

We've been at the arena since this afternoon. It was a long afternoon let me tell you. But it's worth the way. It's the Money In The Bank PPV and we're all excited because Mike is in the Raw Money in the Bank match. Charity and Jon decided to stay back at the hotel and watch from there. Not only does Mike have a match, Stef and I are tagging against The Bella Twins. That made a total of three Diva matches tonight, the most WWE has ever had. Stef, Charity and myself are here to change the Diva's Division and change it for good. So overall it's a good PPV. I only wish Alex could be out there with me, but seeing as he hasn't won NXT yet, he's not an official superstar just yet. Sad really. So before we head left this afternoon for the arena, Charity and Jon wished us all luck and said they'd be watching from the hotel.

"So before the show even starts...predictions?" Jon asks. 

"Okay hmm...Cody to win the SmackDown Money In The Bank match, always have to go with Cody. As much as I hate both of the girls, Alicia just got the title so she's going to retain the Divas Championship. The Hart Dynasty will retain. Stef and Kalena will beat the Bellas. Rey will retain. As much as I hate these two girls as well. I'd much rather see Layla retain, than Kelly winning. The Raw Money In The Bank match....Evan. I mean sure he's not as tough really as the other guys, but he's got that high flying ability. And then the steel cage match...John Cena."

"Interesting. I have my differences with some one your choices, but we'll just have to see won't we?"

"Yes we will. Let's make this fun. Put some money on it. Whoever is right, the other person owes them $10. If we're both wrong, we get nothing."

"I accept your challenge." He chuckles. 

"Great. You're going down."

"We'll see. Order room service before it starts?"

"Sure." She nods. 

He gets up and goes over to the phone, looking at the menu and picks a few things for dinner before the show starts. Which will be soon, so they'll most likely be eating while watching the show. In the meantime, we're all at the arena. Mike and Alex are sharing a locker room while Stef and I use the Divas locker room. 

"Stef and I need to be ready for our match for later. We're going to get changed and come back okay?" I say to Alex and Mike. 

"That's fine, don't rush." Alex nods. 

"Exactly. We'll see you two back here after." Mike adds. 

We each get a kiss from the guys and head to the Divas locker room. When we walk in there was Alicia, Eve, The Bellas, LayCool, Kelly and Tiffany. Stef and I walk by them all, and find a spot to change. We weren't technically friends with many of the Divas around here. Out of all the Divas in the room I'd have to say the only one we were close friends with was Tiffany, despite being friends with Kelly. We had the heel status in the locker room so, character-wise we were friends with the heels...onscreen. Sometimes off screen, depending on who it is. So we reach a spot to change and start to do so. We didn't take particularly long, and once we had our boots laced up, we headed out of the room and down to Mike and Alex's locker room. They knew we were coming so, we just walk in. There they were sitting and watching the screen as the show had just started. 

"See? We weren't too long." I say, sitting next to Alex and kissing his cheek. "I just wish you could go out there with us. But you're not an official WWE superstar yet."

"I know. But I'll be cheering you on from in here."

"I can at least go out there with you guys." Mike offers. "Gotta be there to support my best friend and my girlfriend." He grins, kissing Stef's cheek.