FCW Event: Melbourne, Florida

The next day and tonight is an FCW event in Melbourne, Florida. Autograph signing before the show featuring Mike, Christian aka Jay, Daniel Bryan, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Jamie Noble. So that means that Stef is gonna be there of course and then Justin's girlfriend Lacey. Charity and I of course are also going to be there for Jon and Alex since they both have matches tonight...unfortunately it's against each other. Christian and Mike were teaming up to face Daniel and Heath tonight and it should be a good show. I had woken up before Alex, but it took me some time because I didn't want to get up at the time. But when I did, I swung my legs over the side of the bed after removing the blankets and then I sluggishly walk over to my things with eyes half open. I grab what I need and head into the bathroom, to first take a shower. 

I grab a towel and place that on the sink nearby before I turn the water on and let that run and warm up. I wait a while and feel the water, making sure the temperature is to my liking before undressing and then stepping into the shower. I take my time in the shower, taking my usual time before turning the water off, wringing my hair from the excess water and grabbing the towel nearby, wrapping it around myself before stepping out of the tub and onto the cold, hard surface of the bathroom floor. That's about the only thing that was cold, because it was slightly warm in the bathroom from the steam of the shower. I then start to get dressed into a pink and white swirl, burnout tank top and white shorts. I leave the makeup and such for after I dry my hair, so I left that stuff out in the room itself. Cleaning the bathroom mirror of the steam, I then plug in the blowdryer and dry my hair, which relatively doesn't take too long, and then I tie it up in a ponytail.

I hang the towel up over the shower rod, unplug the hairdryer and walk back out into the room. Alex is still sound asleep and I smile to myself, seeing how peaceful he looks. I go into my bags for jewelry and grab my makeup bag and head back into the bathroom to finish my normal routine. By the time I was finished, Alex was just waking up. I sat down at the table in the room and started to pain my nails, a sparkly reddish pink color. "Morning." I say, looking over him sitting up and stretching. 

"Morning." He replies, half yawning. "What time is it?" He asks. 

"About 9. Let you sleep in a bit. We can head to breakfast as soon as you're fully awake and dressed. Got a busy day today."

He nods and gets out of bed and stretches some more before coming over to me, standing behind me and leaning down, wrapping his arms around me before kissing my cheek. 

"What're you gonna be wearing tonight for the show?" He asks curiously. 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. I'm not spilling silly."

"Awww, not even a little hint?"

"A dress, that's all you're getting out of me."

"Hmm, will I like this dress?"

"More like love." I giggle.

"Mmm, can't wait." He grins, kissing my cheek again before going over to his things, grabbing clothes and going into the bathroom to change. 

I allowed my nails to dry after I had finished and by the time they were done, Alex walked out of the bathroom changed for the day. A jersey and basketball shorts of course. He grabs a pair of his shoes and puts those on.

"Do you always have to be distracting?" I ask, with a small grin on my face. 

He immediately knew what I was talking about and smirked back when he looked over at me. "Yes, yes I do. But you love it anyway."

"I do." I agree. "So facing Jon tonight I heard."

"Yeah, the one time you and Charity have to root against each other."