SmackDown Taping For June 18, 2010

Now we get to all sit back and relax, to watch the SmackDown taping. While we were waiting for SmackDown to get all set up after NXT had ended, we all went down to catering and grabbed some snacks and whatever, heading back to the room for the night until the end of the show. 

"SmackDown...haven't been here in a while."

"Right? It almost feels weird you know?"

"Exactly."

When it came time, the show had started, for the taping anyway. They replay what happened last week with Kane, trying to find out who's responsible for Undertaker being in a vegetative state. 

"Crazy. I think he did it, being jealous."

"Possibly."

The SmackDown theme then goes off with the intro video and then the pyros. Todd Grisham and Matt Striker introduce the show, advertising the tag match tonight. Show and Rey vs Swagger and Punk. Then Drew vs Teddy and if Teddy doesn't compete, he'll be fired. Punk's music goes off first as he goes out alone. 

"Tell me what the point of the mask is."

"I have no idea."

"This Sunday at the Fatal Four-Way PPV, I win my 4th Heavyweight Championship. Which will in turn then make me four time, straight edge, World Heavyweight Champion. Nobody in the history of the WWE has ever accomplished that. Now the only thing that would make that much more sweeter, is if the Phenom of the WWE, the Undertaker, was here to see it. See I know a lot of you probably flunked out of high school, and it's been a very long time since your last history lesson. And inbetween that time since your last history lesson, you've all killed billions of billions of brain cells smoking your drugs, and eating your pills, and drinking your beer. But I must remind you, I am the only man in the history of the WWE to make the Undertaker tap out. Now if it wasn't for the Phenom's current vegetative state, I would make him tap out again at Fatal Four-Way. Which brings me to why I'm out here. I actually want to talk about the Undertaker's vegetative state. 'Cause I know a lot of you are familiar with 'vegetative state', looking at you right now. But just as I am not responsible for the vegetation I see before me, myself nor any member of my straight edge society are responsible for the Undertaker's current vegetative state. Now that doesn't make it any less hilarious to me. I'm glad he's in a vegetative state. I wish I could claim I was the man to do that. The fact is I'm not. I wish I could've seen the look on his face, the flicker in his eye as he was beaten to his point of no return."

"Of course you wish that."

"So when the perpetrator or perpetrators of the Undertaker's state of vegetation are come to light, I will be the first man to stand in line and shake their hand. 'Cause I got to be honest with you people, this...this Universe, Friday Night SmackDown, Raw, NXT, the entire WWE landscape, has been so much better without the Undertaker."

Then the lights flicker and Punk gets a little freaked out, before they go out completely. And there standing before him is the Undertaker and Punk freaks out even more. 

"The Undertaker is back!" Striker exclaims. 

"And CM Punk now has stepped right into it."

"I told you there's no way to keep him down."

"That can't be him." I give a confused look.

"He's flesh and blood all right Punk." Striker states as Punk touches him to make sure he's real. 

Punk laughs, turns him around and he removes his hand and wig, revealing himself to be Luke Gallows. 

"I knew it."