NXT Season 2, Episode 3

Raw last night was full of chaos as usual with the Season One NXT group, now referring themselves to the Nexus. First of all, Vince McMahon fired Bret Hart as general manager of Raw, replacing him with an anonymous general manager, who would send messages via email from a laptop computer at ringside, and Michael Cole would read each email to everyone. Sheamus came out and bragged about his win at Fatal 4-Way as well. The Chris Jericho faced Evan Bourne once again, and won, thus saving his job. Ted DiBiase was backstage and he had relieved Virgil of his duties, replacing him with Maryse...gross. The Divas match was Natalya vs Tamina, but the match was interrupted by the NXT contingent and they attack David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd. That would lead to them talking about getting their contracts, becoming official Raw superstars. Basically though, the group now known as Nexus caused chaos on Raw yet again. 

But that was last night, tonight is NXT. Alex would be teaming up with Mike to face MVP and Percy Watson. Stef and I would be there ringside for both of them. It feels great to have someone else there so we have someone else to talk to during the match. John would be facing Cody this week, as Cody had agreed to last week. This match would be a five minute match, Jon having to last that long in the ring with Cody, without being pinned of course. Then at the end of the night, each rookie has to state their case to the WWE Universe. Charity and myself will get to be in the ring with Jon and Alex for that.

"So do you think you can beat Cody tonight? I know you can. Cody may be cute and everything but you're my boyfriend and I favor you."

"I know you do. And I know I can beat him. I can last 5 minutes in the ring with him. I may be a rookie, but you know how I am in the ring."

"That's true. Just be careful alright?"

"I'll try my best. And by the way, you're looking absolutely stunning."

"Jon....." Charity blushes.

"What? It's true."

"As you say all the time."

"Ready to go?" He asks. 

"Of course." She nods. 

Jon grabs his gear bag, and Charity has the room and car keys, then they head out the door and to the elevator, heading down to the lobby. Once reaching the lobby, they head out to the parking lot. Jon puts his bag in the back seat, before getting into the passenger side and Charity gets into the driver's side and they head off to the arena for NXT. 

Stef and Mike have currently finished getting ready themselves, making sure they have what they need before leaving. 

"So what's going on for tonight?" Stef asks. 

"Teaming with Alex to take on Percy and MVP. We'll win....of course."

"Duh." She laughs. "But hey that means Kalena and I can be ringside for the match. Yay."

"Our good luck charms."

"Of course. Maybe we'll even cause distractions too."

"Learned from the best." Mike chuckles. 

"Yes we did. Although getting involved isn't really that hard to do. All you have to do is make sure the ref is distracted, which is easily done."

"Very true. All set to go?"

"Yup." She nods, and they grab everything before heading down to their car. 

Last was Alex and myself. I had gotten dressed into a Lace One Shoulder Dress. The lace being over the red/magenta part of the dress. Matching the red/magenta color I had red/magenta eyeshadow and a ring. Everything was done so all I had was my shoes to put on. So after coming out of the bathroom, I grab the shoes I picked out and sat on the bed to put them on. I got one shoe on and buckled, before an arm snaked around my waist and a kiss was placed on the back of my neck.