WWE Trivia Challenge

It was late in the morning, as Alex and I had decided that we would be sleeping in a bit this morning. It was NXT tonight, so Alex had to make a trip to the gym. He was actually up before me as I heard the bathroom door open.

"Rise and shine." He declares as he walks out. 

I groan and hide under the pillows, mumbling 'five more minutes'. 

"You said that five minutes ago." He chuckles. "You don't get up then you won't see me at the gym."

"Two minutes?" I ask.

"I'll give it to you. But that's all you get, or I'll get you out of bed myself. Gotta have my pro for the night in top shape afterall."

"Right. Stef and Mike are in China." I say from under the pillow.

"Exactly. So two minutes, then we're hitting the gym alright?"

"Yeah yeah." I mumble.

"Want me to get your bag together?"

"Could you?"

"Of course." He nods as he moves around the room to get my bag set, while I get up and find clothes to change into, heading into the bathroom to do so.

When I come out, I have my clothes on for the gym and my hair tied back. I grab a pair of shoes and sit at the end of the bed to put them on and tie them. Alex hands me my bag and I thank him before standing. We then leave the room, after making sure we had everything, before heading to the elevators to head down to the lobby. Once down in the lobby, we head out to the car and go to the nearest gym. When we got there, it wasn't too busy. We separated and put our bags in the locker rooms, before coming back out. Instead of going to separate machines, we decided to work out together. We worked as each other's spotters, and of course at times while I watched him, I got a bit distracted, I won't lie. We spent a couple hours there before heading out to get some lunch.

"So how do you think Mike and Stef are doing?"

"She's probably a little bummed out that she's missing the show tonight, but I'm sure she'll be okay. The last time she texted me, she said she missed us and wish she was here for the show. But both she and Mike know I'll do a perfect job of being the pro for the night."

"Well of course you will."

"Can't believe the finale is next week. And you've made it. I'm so proud of you. You so have this in the bag."

"I know right? Just one step closer to winning it all. Couldn't have done it without you, Mike or Stef, that's for sure."

"That's what we were there for. Can't wait to have you on the main roster."

"I can't wait to get there either."

We had the rest of the afternoon to ourselves before we had to be at the arena for the tapings of SmackDown and NXT, with NXT being first of course because of it airing later tonight for those at home. When it came time for that, I was looking through my things for something to wear. Once I had everything, I waited for Alex to be done in the bathroom before heading in myself to change and get ready for the show. 

"Can I see yet?" He says from outside the door. 

"Just a few more minutes."

"A few more is too long."

"You'll survive."

"Maybe."

"No, you will. It takes time to look this good you know."

"I suppose it'll be worth it in the end to have waited this long."

"That's the spirit."

I take the exact few minutes to finish. I put the finishing touches on my look before finally coming out of the bathroom, standing in the doorway for now.