Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Before going to the airport, I texted Kyle to let him know that I knew he had lied about the amount of times he had slept with Camilla, and that I never wanted to speak to him again. I hadn't waited for a response; I simply switched my phone off and left it in my house

We had just arrived back from Jamaica, where I had had the time of my life. The only problem was, I had gotten a tattoo after Oryan dared me, but now I had to somehow hide it from my mother for a bit.

My mum had been busy while I was on holiday; she had bought the house she wanted, and had already found people who wanted to rent out our current house from her... I swear she must be some kind of secret millionaire to have enough money to own two houses...

"Ciara, stop rassclart daydreamin' and pick up yuh rahtid bag!" my dad shouted, bringing me out of dream world

I hauled my bag off of the luggage carousel and onto the trolley. I had to wait for everyone to collect their luggage, and then we could leave. Byron and Keira had returned from their honeymoon a day earlier, so my dad didn't call them to pick us up - he called a taxi...

*MEISHA'S VIEW*

Derome and I were sitting in my bedroom, trying to guess Trey's Facebook password, based on another password that Kyle had managed to get from his computer. We were doing this because most people tend to have the same password for everything, rather than have many passwords...

We finally managed to get into his Facebook, and went straight to his inbox, to view the message from 'Ciara'

It was exactly the same as what Kyle had shown me previously, but when I clicked on the link of "Ciara's" name, it went to a page with no activity, no pictures other than the profile picture - no nothing. Derome searched the name 'Ciara-Melissa' and clicked on the result that came up; this was obviously Ciara's real Facebook, because we couldn't view any of her information, and it said 'Add as friend'

So Trey had obviously made a fake Facebook account of Ciara, but why would he randomly do that? Apart from splitting them up, what would he gain from doing this?

We went back into his inbox, and suddenly the name 'Georgina Gillisa Gill' jumped out at me. Talk about alliterative names lol... anyways, the more I looked at the name, the more familiar it became. I realised it was some girl who was so in love with Kyle when they were at school, she had stalked him. The bitch LITERALLY stalked him.

I told Derome to click on the message and it showed a really long conversation. He scrolled to the top, where the first message, sent by Georgina read 'Are we really gonna do this?'

Trey: yes. I'm sick of him always talking about her; he acts like she's the only girl in the world

Georgina: she is - to him :(

The messages continued in that way, it became obvious that they were talking about Ciara and Kyle's relationship; they mentioned their names, and they mentioned things that had happened between them (e.g. the fact that he took her virginity, and that he slept with Camilla)

Georgina: I would never have gotten rid of his child

It seemed like Trey was encouraging Georgina's infatuation with Kyle, but it was only for his own devices - he seemed desperate to break them up... they had discussed how to break them up, and they had stupidly discussed everything they had done to make Kyle believe Trey.

I copied and pasted every part of the conversation into a word document and saved it. People were about to find out about this shit...

*CIARA'S VIEW*

Meisha called me (we were now talking again), and invited me to an event's day in Smith Park. She said she had something to tell me, so I reluctantly got ready. I felt really tired, and hadn't even unpacked but I thought I might as well go and have some fun.

My mum had told me not to bother unpacking everything, as we were going to be moving in a few weeks, so we were living out of boxes and suitcases until then...

I arrived at the park, but couldn't see anyone. I walked further into the park, following the sound of music and the smell of food and suddenly saw loads of people. I stood at the edge of the crowd and called Meisha from my phone.

"Where are you lot??" I asked, I had begun to spot a few familiar faces in the crowd but it wasn't people that I wanted to see, so I was happy when Meisha said she was coming to meet me. She found me quickly, so we pushed back through the crowds towards where they were all sitting. Paris, Karina, Paige and Rianna were spread out across a variation of beach towels and random blankets. Luckily I had brought my own for me to lie on, or there would have been trouble.

I went with Rianna to go and buy some food, and who was in front of is in the queue - Kyle. Of course he was, we were in a queue for Jerk Chicken, and he had said himself that he planned to eat chicken everyday of his life until he died -_-

As soon as he realised we were behind him, his back stiffened, and his whole demeanour changed. He was obviously hurting like I was, but I was definitely hurting more.

'Hold Yuh' by Gyptian suddenly started playing from the radio inside the Jerk Chicken stall. Kyle turned and looked at me, and I knew exactly why. It was the song that he had played when we had make-up sex after Samuel's party. He had cheekily sung it to me (not well!) and I had melted.

I always melted when it came to Kyle but that wasn't going to be happening anymore. We held eye contact for a few seconds, before I looked away.

"I'll be back in a minute" I told Rianna before walking towards the portable toilets. I didn't actually need to go, I just needed to get away from the guy who was breaking my heart before I burst.

**KYLE'S VIEW**

I watched her walk away. Then I turned to Rianna

"Talk to her, please? Just try and get her to talk to me"

"I'll try, but I aint promising nothing. I tried to talk to her last time, and I thought you would have learnt from your mistakes, but you fucked up again. Why can't you just tell the truth for once in your life? I personally think you need to realise what's in front of you, before it's too late"

"I have - I did - I do. But you're right, it's too late... I've lost her for good."

Meisha suddenly appeared next to us, and handed us both a stapled document. It looked like an instruction manual or something, coz of its thickness. Then I realised it was a conversation on Facebook, between Trey and that weirdo Georgina.

As I read the words, my blood began to boil, and I could see red. I was gonna kill them.