Chapter 59 : Liar, Liar

I was at home with Meisha, Rianna and Paris. We were waiting for Chelsea to arrive, she was coming to sort out Meisha's hair.

Two days had passed since our eventful night at Nandos and we were all still buzzing about it. According to Paris, who had finally dragged the information out of her, Kinella had only given head to Kyle on New Years, and nothing else.

Paris was now trying to convince Meisha to calm down; Meisha was adamant that the next time she saw Kinella she was going to seriously fuck her up....

"She was only defending herself, come on you have to accept that you came at her kinda crazy!" Paris said, still trying to work on Meisha.

"No, that changes nothing. Firstly, she kicked me in my belly with her shoes still on-" Meisha began

"Coz you floored her though!" Paris interrupted

Meisha rolled her eyes and continued

"Anyway, and she ripped my hair out. She's gonna get it, trust me. If you care so much about your cousin, I suggest you don't bring her around me unless you want her to get seriously hurt."

"Look guys, I'm not trying to defend her hoe-ishness, but I think its best if we act grown up and be civilised about the situation."

"What-the-fuck-ever." Meisha said and continued staring in the mirror.

Paris sighed, admitting defeat and opened the packet of Chilli Heatwave Doritos I had put on the table.

Rianna turned on the tv and began flicking through the channels to break the silence. Luckily, the doorbell rang after a few minutes and the awkwardness in the room decreased slightly.

I got up to open the door for Chelsea and led her into the living room.

"Hey girls!" She said, smiling and hugging everyone

"Let me look at your hair then." She said, walking over to Meisha and lifting up her hair.

"Hmm... It looks like I'm gonna have to shave the back bit and cut the rest, is that cool?" She said, opening up her many boxes and bags of equipment.

Meisha sighed, then spoke "Yeah, that's fine. I just know not to fight cheap hoes again." She said, throwing a look at Paris, who rolled her eyes.

***

Chelsea washed Meisha's hair then began cutting it slowly; Meisha had her eyes closed the entire time. After she had reached the appropriate length, she took out her razor thingy and began shaving the back of Meisha's head until it was all one level..

She finally finished and presented Meisha with a mirror.

"It feels weird," she said, running her hands over her head, "but I like it!" She said, smiling

"Thank you so much!" She said, getting up and hugging Chelsea.

"Its cool hun, just make sure you recommend me to your friends" Chelsea said as she began packing up her equipment.

It was Good Friday the next day so I was leaving my house that night to go and stay with my dad for the weekend.

I began sweeping up all the hair and opened the windows to get rid of the smell of burnt hair, before going into my bedroom to make sure all my stuff was packed up.

I brought my bag out and placed it by the front door, and went into the kitchen to make sure everything was off ad no food had been left out.

"So what about you, when are you jumping back in the saddle?"Rianna asked me as I sat down next to her