Chapter 9

We FINALLY got off of the tram; it was like going on a journey to the centre of the earth. As we were walking down the road to his house, I was still texting Tyrone, and I could sense him watching me.

"Who the fuck are you texting so much??" he didn't wait for me to answer, he just grabbed the phone out of my hands and when I tried to get it he held it out of my reach. Curse him for being 6-foot 3-inches tall.

By the time I managed to jump on his back and try and get the phone back he had already looked through half of my inbox... I started slapping his head and then next thing I knew I was lying on the dirty pavement and he was standing there laughing. How rude! I just lay on the floor, pretending I was unconscious. He was still there laughing, he wasn't even tryna help me. I could hear footsteps approaching, but I still kept my eyes closed...

"Kyle, what have you done to her" it was his sister Rachel

This fool was still standing there laughing. I could feel warm breath (not in a bad way) on my face.

"Ciara..." she shook me "Are you alright?" I opened my eyes and nodded my head. Then I remembered I was on the pavement so I jumped up and started wiping myself off.

"You two need to grow up, come on nuh" she walked off in the direction we came from, shaking her head at our stupidity.

I snatched my phone out of his hand and put it back in my bag. I took off my hoodie and shook it off; I just felt so dirty coz I had been laying on the ground.

This fool was STILL laughing. I walked off and let him follow behind like a little dog.

I was walking so fast, that I didn't even realise that someone was shouting until I heard Kyle saying "Shut the fuck up!" to someone. I turned around and saw some random boy standing there, but I hadn't even heard what he said.

Kyle grabbed my arm and dragged me up the road to his house...

We finally got to his house after what seemed like ten million years, and we were in his room on his bed. He kept tryna make a move on me, but I felt like making him wait for a bit first.

I got up and went to the toilet... when I came back into the room, I was about to lay down next to him but he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him, and then flipped over so I couldn't get up.

He started kissing my neck and then we started kissing... I was just getting into it and was ready to let his hands start going places and then someone started knocking on the door really loudly...

"KYLE ... GET YUH RASS DOWN HERE NOW!" Oh ... my ... gosh. Talk about a mood killer! He got up and went downstairs to see what his mum wanted and I stayed on the bed.

About five minutes later he came back up with his hand down his trousers (tell-tale sign that he had a boner) and took a basket of clothes downstairs.

I could see that 'battery low' light flashing on his laptop, so I picked it up and plugged in the charger. I took it off of 'hibernate' and his wallpaper came up. A topless picture of him, showing his packs ... so vain.

After about half an hour, he came back upstairs and sat down.

"My mum's gone work now, she took Ashley(his brother) to Kellie's house. Did I tell you to touch my laptop?" he dragged it out of my hands and turned it off.

"You're so rude... if you think ima let you introduce me to Larry now you must be mad!" I slapped his little bean head and then we started play fighting on the bed. He threw me off of the bed and then pulled me back onto it.

"Arghh, you prick!" I said pushing him off of me. I wasn't even in the mood for his shit anymore.

"Call me a prick one more time and see if I don't strip you." He was daring me, and I ain't one to step down from a dare.