Chapter 37

Chapter 37

I had received a text from Kyle telling me that he wanted everything he had ever given me back, so I was in my room trying to locate everything. There was the jewellery he had bought me for my 17th, some of his own jewellery that I had 'borrowed', a teddy bear he had just randomly bought me, some underwear, a few t-shirts and hoodies of his that I had collected over our time together, and a few other things. Most of the other stuff he had bought me had been edible things, e.g. dinners out or cinema tickets. Obviously I couldn't give him back the food items, unless he wanted a container filled with my shit...

I took all the stuff and put into the most embarrassing carrier bag I could find, which was a Lidl one, then left it at the bottom of the stairs.

The previous day, I had gone with my mum to view the house she wanted to buy. It was actually quite nice, and she promised me that I could have the second biggest bedroom, if she bought it. I understood why she wanted to move out of our current house; it was the house we had been living in when her and my dad got divorced, and when she found out that she had cancer... it was time for a fresh start.

**

Me and my mum were heading to my brother's house to help with the preparations for the wedding, which was in like three days. I made her drive near Canterbury Park, where I knew Kyle had a football match, so I could give him his shit. Obviously I had dressed up, making myself look hot so he knew what he was missing out on...

I entered the park, which was full of bait faces, and headed towards the football pitch. The game hadn't begun yet, but all the players were warming up on the pitch. As I walked past the crowd, I spotted Kyle's family - I received dirty looks from all of them, but it didn't faze me. I hadn't done anything, and if they were all stupid enough to believe that I had, that was their own issue... I carried on walking towards Kyle, who looked like he wanted to shit himself when he saw me approaching.

I stood in front of him, waiting for him to say something. He didn't speak so I moved like I was walking away from him. When I felt like I was far away enough, I turned around and threw the bag at him, knowing its contents would go everywhere.

"There's your shit." I said, and carried and walking towards the gates of the park.

As I got near the gates, I spotted his cousin, Trey standing there. I walked up to him and whispered in his ear

"Don't worry, you'll soon get yours"

**MEISHA'S VIEW**

I was sitting in Derome's bedroom with him and Kyle. They were discussing the situation with Ciara, and I was just sitting there quietly, listening to them.

"I'm sorry Kyle, but do you really think she would offer sex to Trey like that?" I said, butting into their conversation

"I don't know..." he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well I've known her much longer than you have, and I say she wouldn't. Someone's tryna set you two up, and you've probably lost her for good now."

"But why would Trey lie, and how would he even get her Facebook password?"

His stupidity amazed me

"Kyle... it's not that hard to make a fake profile of someone, trust me. As long as you've got their pictures, you can pretend to be them or a completely different person..."

He sat there thinking about what I said, and I grabbed Derome's laptop and told him to log into Facebook.

"I just remembered something." Derome said

We looked at him and waited for him to speak again

"Trey said to me once that if you hadn't got there first, he would have fucked Ciara... but this was in like January."