Chapter 23

**FLASHBACK NUMBER 2**

**Ciara's view**

I'm sitting here in the living room, facing the window with tears streaming down my face...

My life was now ruined because of one dickhead - Tyrell.

That stupid bitch ass nigga had ruined my life by dropping one of his stupid weights on my foot. Now you're probably thinking 'ok, apart from the pain what's so bad about that?' Well here's what's so bad - at this exact moment in time, I would have been at my audition for the BRIT school. But now obviously I couldn't go.

So now I was gonna have to go to some stupid boring plain college and study normal boring subjects, instead of living out my dreams of being a dancer.

Since we had returned from the hospital last night I hadn't spoken a word to anyone, especially that dickhead! When I woke up this morning it actually hit me that I wasn't gonna be able to go to the BRIT school, and I knew for a fact my mum wouldn't let me take a year out so that I could audition next year, so now I was fucked. And to make matters worse I had only applied to a few other colleges - I had already been rejected from one, which only left a few options, two of which were two of the baitest colleges in South London.

The next two years of college were bound to be hell.

**Kyle's view**

I had been jamming with Tyrell for about an hour until he decided to go and see some hoe ¬_¬

So here I was alone in his bedroom, playing Pro as a one player... This was beyond fucking boring man... I got up and turned off the game... I took my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my contacts contemplating who I could go and see, or at least what hoe I could phone for a quick fuck...

I'm not even on this gay relationship shit anymore, the last girl I actually tried to commit to took the fucking piss...dumb hoe.

I didn't even clock I had fallen asleep until I felt someone shaking me... I opened my eyes and saw Tyrell standing there with some girl called Tanisha...

I knew the drill. I got up and went to jam downstairs.

I slowly opened the door to the living room coz I wasn't sure who was in there. It was Ciara, Tyrell's sister. When she heard the sound of the door opening she turned and looked at me. She looked like she had been crying coz she had loads of streaks on her face and her eyes were red.

I sat down on the sofa... I wanted to turn on the TV but I didn't wanna seem rude...

"Are you alright??" I asked her; I couldn't exactly sit in the same room as someone who was crying and pretend I hadn't noticed.

She didn't reply straight away, but when she did I could hear the pain in hear voice

"no." even though she only spoke one word, I could tell she was seriously upset, and from the way Tyrell was causally beating upstairs, he obviously didn't care. It looked like I was gonna have to play the role of Big Brother/Friend...

"What happened?? Is it because of your leg?"

She nodded

"Does it hurt... should I call Tyrell?"

She shook her head

For the whole conversation she had been facing the window... she turned and faced me

"Since when do you care about me anyway? It's not like you've ever said more than 'hi' to me." she stated. Well she was right; I'd never really had a reason not to talk to her, I just didn't.

"Well I didn't have a reason to say more than hi to you; now I do"

She took her phone out of her pocket and started typing and then she looked up at me...

**Ciara's View**

I started telling him everything about what Tyrell did... and then for some stupid reason I started talking about some boy that I liked but he mugged me off kmt...

"Do you want a hug??" I asked her

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow; and then she beckoned for me to come over.

I got up and walked over to where she was sitting and wrapped my arms around her. As our bodies touched I felt an electric shock go through my body... It felt weird, but not a bad weird... a nice weird.

**BACK TO PRESENT DAY**

"Kyle, what are you doing here??" I asked. I was shocked and embarrassed. Shocked because I hadn't been expecting him; embarrassed because I was still in my pyjamas with rough hair.

"I just came to check on you innit... I was worried coz you're phones been off" he said whilst walking into my room

We went down to the kitchen and sat there eating some Ice Cream and Pizza like saddos... it's weird to think a few weeks ago I was screaming that I hated him - and now look at us... we actually had a proper conversation which was quite weird for us

I started feeling sleepy... my head started flopping about - you know them ones where you're really tired and your neck decided that it wants to turn into elastic and you're head's flopping about everywhere...

Anyways... my head ended up on Kyle's shoulder. He smelt nice; I don't know how to describe it, but it was nice

As I started fading away into dreamland I felt something touch my lips...

I opened my eyes and lifted my head from Kyle's shoulder

"Did you just kiss me??" I asked him, I was baffled - he was the only person in the room so unless he had rubbed something on my lips, he had just kissed me.

He nodded

"Why?!" I asked... I was confused now...

He shrugged and then he spoke...

"Because I love you..."