Chapter 63 : Untitled

APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY IN POSTING A NEW CHAPTER, I'VE HAD SOME MAJOR TECHNICAL ISSUES, LOADS OF UNI WORK TO DO AND I HAVEN'T BEEN TOO WELL

HOPE U ENJOY THE CHAPTER XXX

It was a friday afternoon and I was at home cooking some food to take to work. After a staff meeting, I had been left in charge of planning themed nights for the club and tonight was my first.

Amari and I had been seeing each other for about 6 weeks now but I had kinda realised that neither my heart nor my mead were in it. I felt bad but it just didn't feel as amazing as I had thought it would be... The sex was alright and he was such a nice guy but in a way it felt exactly like being with Kyle again coz he was very secretive about things and I could sense he wasn't telling me something.

***

I didn't start work until 10 so I took my time to finish cooking then took a nap and a shower before getting dressed. Tonight theme was "Pyjama and Panties" so I decided to keep it clean and wear some leopard print pyjama bottoms and a silky white vest.

I arrived at work to see a mega long queue; I spotted a few familiar faces as I walked towards the entrance. Amari and some of the others were stood around the so I paused to speak to them for a moment before going to clock in and lock my things away.

The queue around the bar was terrible so I helped stock up before taking drinks orders. Jason eventually came and dragged me away from the bar to go and "co-ordinate events and make sure everything was going smoothly, since I wanted to run tings" (his words exactly)

I ended up sorting out some out some mess with tickets and then stood at the door, greeting customers.

A local rapper (who seemed to know a lot of people I knew, but I had never met) was going to do a surprise appearance at some point in the night and had demanded that the whole VIP section was held for his "peeps" and free drinks all night, but I had managed to negotiate with him and tone down his demands.

I knew my girls were somewhere in the club but I hadn't seen them yet, it was mad cray tryna make sure everything and everyone was ok.

I suddenly heard loads of girlish screams and realised the rapper had arrived - it was time to play nice. I walked out of the club and over to where the crowd had formed, with one of the security guys behind me.

"Alright, girls. Let the man breathe." I said, pushing my way through the crowd. I could tell he was loving it, all the girls fawning over him. He was so cocky and I hated guys like that. The security ushered the girls away from him and his entourage and I lead them into the building.

Once I had gotten them safely into the VIP area, I closed the door behind me so I could fill them in on how the night would go.

"Right guys, I'm Ciara-"

"I thought so... You sounded fat on the phone." He finally piped up. At this point I had completely forgotten the rapper's stage name so I just said nothing and continued.

"Anyway, if you need anything over the night just let me know and someone will get it for you. We've got a buffet up at that end of the room and we will have people in here to serve you drinks. Please remember that smoking is not permitted in this building. Any questions, just let me know." I said leaving the room to find someone to serve their drinks

I wasn't looking forward to spending all night catering to this fools needs!

it finally got to his performance time and he managed to take up more time than he was supposed to - this guy was an actual dickhead. He was a good performer, don't get me wrong, but he seriously needed to work on his attitude or he'd end up losing fans.

***

The time got to about 4. 45am and him and his boys were talking about going to a hotel for an after party. I wasn't particularly paying any attention coz I wasn't getting off of work til around 6.30

"Yo Ciara, you wanna come to the hotel and join us, come party with the big mans!"

I turned around and looked him directly in the eyes.

"You paying for my cab there,yeah?" I said cockily, raising an eyebrow

"Why not. Only sexy chicks get that treatment init"

I looked at him again and tried to work out wheether or not he was being serious. I shrugged then responded

"Yeah, why not. What's the address?"

He took out his Blackberry and took down my pin. As they walked out he slyly grabbed my ass and bit his lip at me.

As soon as they were gone I began clearing up and then went back to the main area of the club to make sure everything was okay. This was so stressful!

My friends had already left but Jade lived the closest so I messaged her about the party and she said she was coming back

My night at work was finally done so I went into the toilets with Jade and re-did my make up and combed out my hair. The cab was already on its way so I felt under pressure to look good quickly.

"He already saw you tonight so how you look doesn't matter, he's already interested.". Jade said

"True but.." I began to say until she dragged me out of the toilets

We exited the club and stood on the pavement waiting for the cab.

I wondered what the rest of this night would hold.....

To be continued.