Chapter 67 : Whatever It Takes Part 1

I AM SO SORRY THAT I'M TAKING LIKE A MILLION AND ONE YEARS WITH THIS STORY, BUT I HAVE HAD SO MUCH GOING ON - UNI, WORK ETC BUT I PROMISE TO BE BACK ON TRACK AS SOON AS I CAN,,,,,

IN THE MEANTIME, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR UPDATES, TWEET ME FOR A FOLLOW BACK - @natarley

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES AND A FOLLOW BACK - @nattie_ley

APOLOGIES AGAIN AND THANKS TO ALL MY LOYAL READERS XXXXXXX

I WILL TRY AND GET ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT OVER THE HOLIDAYS!

Amari stood there silently, just staring at me. He lifted his hand towards me and i moved backwards slightly.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, baby"

He pushed my hair back and stared at the dressingcovering most of the left side of my foreheaf.

"12 stitches." I said, referring to the deep cut on my forehead from where he had slammed my head into the kitchen cabinets.

He took a deep breath and stepped closer to me - i stepped back again, which unfortunately meant he was now standing in my flat with me.

"I am SO sorry. I don't evem know what came over me..." He said

"Just go away, Amari. I don't want you anywhere near me." I pushed him away from me and slammed the door.

Just as i made it back to my chair, the buzzer went off again. i limped back towards the door and pressed the button.

"Which fucking part of 'i don't want you anywhere near me' didn't you understand?! Piss off!"

The buzzer went off yet again, so I pressed the entrance button and headed to the kitchen to find a knife. If he wouldn't leave me alone, maybe if i stabbed him he would.

I just wanted to be alone.

I opened the door and to my surprise it wasn't Amari at my door....

It was Meisha, Karina, Tyrell and.... Kyle.

"What do you want?" I said, loosening my grip on the knife a little.

"We were worried about you. " Meisha said

I rolled my eyes and limped back to ny chair, stopping in the kitchen to put the knife back.

The others slowly walked in and sat down.

"So are you going to tell us what happened or not?" Tyrell said; he seemed extremely agitated

"Don't act like you care, when was the last time any of you answered my phone calls, or went somewhere with me, or even checked how i'm coping since my lovely mother died? Not even you, my own brother - this is the first time you've even been in this house, yet i've lived here since february."

"We went to the hospital and they said you discharfed yourself but theyvwouldn't tell us what happened, so can you tell us?" Meisha said

"i was hit by a car outside. Can you go now please, I want to be alone."

"Fine, don't say we didn't try!" Meisha said, getting up and storming out.

Tyrell stood up

"I'm moving to Japan in September. I'll come and visit during the week." He said, then left

Throughout the time he had been here, Kyle hadn't said one word. It was just him and Karina left with me

"I know something isn't right, and i'm not leaving til i find out. You seem so different, and you're always so angry all the time."

"How am i supposed to feel? My family have all deserted me, my only friends seem to be at the bottom of a bottle and the boy i fell in love with enough doesn't see me as enough to be with only me."

Kyle put his head in his hands and went back to being silent

"At least when i had you it seemed like everything might be okay." I said, trying not to cry

"Wow okay, you guys seem to be having some couples' moment, so i will be elsewhere. Is there anything you need me to do?" She asked, as she headed towards the kitchen.

Before i could speak, she spoke again

"Actually, i'll clean up for you."

"You know i love you, and i will do whatever it takes to have you in my life... Whatever it takes."