Chapter 61 - I Get That Drunk Sex Feeling

It was a monday evening and I was laying in bed. I had been home from college for only about half an hour as I had stayed behind to finish off some work; I would have officially finished college in about a month's time. I had been rejected from all of the uni's that I had applied to except for one, which was the one that I actually wanted to go to the most.

I began feeling thirsty and decided to get up and get a drink. I had originally planned to get a glass of water but I saw a half finished bottle of Vodka smiling at me when I opened the fridge. I deliberated between the water and vodka for a moment (only because I had college early the next morning)...... One small drink wasn't gonna hurt me. I poured myself half a glass of Vodka and added a splash of Orange Juice to give it some flavour.

I ended up sitting on the sofa and watching TV instead of going back to bed. After finishing my drink, I picked up my phone and looked at the recent updates on BBM. Everyone else seemed to be having so much fun these days whilst I just felt like my life was dragging on and on. I just wanted someone in my life who understood me or that would at least let me be me. Over the last few weeks, and even more since we'd fought, I had been missing Kyle a lot. I contemplated calling him sometimes but what was left for there to be said? So I kept it to myself and faked a smile whenever I was around people.

A tear slid down my face as I suddenly began feeling extremely alone; I truly had nothing left to live for.

My phone suddenly vibrated in my hand with the name Mercedes on the screen. Mercedes was one of the models that I was working with on a new campaign and she said she'd take me out to have some fun...

"Hello" "Hey girly girl, what you up to?" She asked. She was always happy, I dunno how she did it

"I'm just at home watching TV. What's up?" "There's a boat party in Docklands on thursday night, you're coming with me. All the other girls are coming too!"

I hesitated for a moment; I needed to have some fun but I'd heard about these wild parties that Mercedes went to....

"Okay, I'll be there." I said, hoping I wouldn't regret it later

"Yay! Okay I'll see you on thursday, could we go shopping first though, I need some new shit"

"Yeah that's fine, see you thursday morning then."

I prayed I wouldn't get into anything that I didn't need to.

***

"What about this?" I asked, coming out of the changing room cubicle in a skin tight leopard print dress wiÞh a thigh high split

"Damn girl, they're not gonna be able to keep their hands off you tonight! Especially with that huge ass!" Joelle said, laughing at me

Joelle was another model, she was helping Mercedes and I find outfits for the night.

"Are you sure its okay, I feel mad flabby in this" I said, twisting and turning in the mirror

"You look fine! Trust me, I don't roll with no uglies. If you feel bad about your body you should come gym with me and 'Cedes."

I nodded and cotinued analysing myself in the mirror

The door to Mercedes' cubicle suddenly opened and she strutted out in a TIGHT red lacy dress with cut out bits...

"We are gonna be the hottest girls in the party tonight!" She said

"Where's your outfit, Joelle?" She continued after she stopped staring in the mirror

"I'm sorted babes, just need to find some shoes." she said

We changed back into our regular clothes and paid for our dresses whilst Joelle hunted for shoes. She finally found a pair then we left the shop and went to grab some lunch.