Chapter 57 - Complications

Since my 18th birthday had been ruined by my mum and Raphael, I had decided to finally do something to celebrate me becoming an adult. I was going out to dinner at Cosmo's , a new chinese buffet with the girls, then back to mine for drinks.

I was in my living room with Rianna, Paris and Paris' cousin Kinella. This was the first time any of us had met Kinella and Paris had only brought her because her mum had forced her to. Paris had always told us stories about her hoe of a cousin, so she didn't seem pretty pleased that she was being forced to take her around like a tour guide. As Rianna curled my newly dyed blonde hair, I felt my phone vibrating on my lap. I saw Tyrell's name on the screen and almost fell off of my chair. I told Rianna to hold on for a second as I answered the phone

"Hello." 

"You alright?" He asked casually as if he had called me just to have a chat 

"Yeah I'm good, you" I said, waiting for him to get to the point of his phone call. We hardly spoke so why was he suddenly calling me?

"Yeah I was just calling to let you know that I'll be back next weekend to do something for my birthday. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet but you can come if you want, with your friends as well."

"Okay, well I might be working on saturday night,so I don't know if I can come. Just let me know." I said, wondering why he suddenly wanted us to be cool.

We ended our conversation after that and I continued getting ready. The doorbell rung as Rianna finished off my hair and Paris went to answer it. She walked back in with Karina, Paige and Meisha. I hadn't seen Meisha for ages but I couldn't have not invited her coz it would've just created drama.

They sat down and introduced themselves to Kinella, pouring themselves a glass from the bottles of Rose that Kinella had brought. After Rianna finished my hair, we went into my bedroom where we got dressed then Paige perfected my make up for me. We were just waiting for Jade to arrive then we would be off. I had dressed in a silver and black corset mini dress from ASOS with silver heels.

Jade finally arrived along with more alcohol which I had to put in the fridge because we wouldve been late for the booking I'd made.

***

It was now about 9.30 and we had finished eating but we were sat at the table talking about sex once as usual. Somehow we'd gotten onto the topic of lesbians and Kinella was making it clear that she was not opposed to some female skin-on-skin action and we were just sitting there listening to her talking. Paris looked so embarrassed but everyone else seemed interested in what she was saying. I personally wasn't paying much attention.

It got to about 10.30 and we realised that we were one of few tables that still had people sat down. We decided to leave and headed back to my place to get our drink on!

I changed my clothes and took off the heels coz I wanted to feel comfortable. When I went back into the living room they had all the bottles of alcohol and soft drinks lined up on my dining table and they were all sat there impatiently waiting for me so we could pop some bottles.

The conversation somehow turned to relationships and we began talking about our own personal experiences. Kyle had been my only real serious relationship; the guys I had been with before him had only lasted a couple of months at best, so that was the only experience I could really talk about.

"The only words I can use describe our relationship are complicated and confusing. Before I'd had a serious relationship, and I used to listen to all those depressing songs about love I always thought to myself 'is it really like this?'. So when I finally got into one I was just like 'woah these bitches were not lying!'" I said, cracking up along with the rest of the girls.