Chapter 22

**Kyle's view**

"Why we out so early man...we never go anywhere this early..." I grumbled as I kissed my teeth. I was with my cousin Trey walking to the bus stop to get to Tyrell's house. The reason I was so pissed off was because it was only about 11am... we had just finished our GCSE's and I had been planning to spend everyday sleeping until God knows whenever...

"I beg you stop talking, you sound like some any chick right about now." Trey said, shoving my arm as we crossed the road over to the bus stop.

"Shut up - I will lay you out, right here and now init"

Luckily for Trey our bus came straight away, and as soon as we sat down on the bus I closed my eyes.

**

THE PREVIOUS MORNING...

**Ciara's view**

We had just arrived at Heathrow airport. The look on my face was so sour it could turn milk...

It had only been about two weeks since my mother had told me we were moving back to England, for some gay-ass reason. I had begged, screamed, kicked and cried all in the efforts of staying with my family and all of the friends I had made over the years, but to no avail. The tickets were booked the next day, and here we are now.

I was standing at the baggage claim, waiting for our suitcases, whilst my mum used the payphone to inform my brother, Byron, of our arrival. She hung up the phone and made her way back towards me just as I spotted the first of our suitcases.

About half an hour later we were stood next to our luggage trolley's waiting for Byron to pull up in front of us. He finally came and loaded our stuff into the boot of his car...

**Kyle's view**

BACK TO THE NEXT DAY...

We had finally made it to the bus stop by Tyrell's house, but we still had to do the ridiculously long walk from the bus stop to his front door.

We stopped off at the little corner shop to stock up on some snacks; we had a long day ahead of us. A day which would probably be filled with us playing Pro Evolution Soccer, and me winning as usual...

As we approached the front door, I noticed it was wide open and there were some boxes in the hallway...

Although the door was wide open, I still pressed the doorbell.

**Ciara's view**

I opened my eyes. I could hear loads of noise and shouting... I thought all the stuff about moving back to England had been a dream, but it wasn't.

I was lying in bed next to my mum, because she hadn't ordered me a new bed yet. I got up and stretched and yawned.

I walked over to the suitcase propped up in front of my mum's wardrobe and searched through all the stuff for my toothbrush. I left the room and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I tried to open the door but somebody was in there so I waited.

The person came out and looked at me; I was leaning on the wall yawning with my hair all messed up, in a pair of knickers and a large t-shirt. The person who had exited the bathroom was some guy...

"Who are you??" I questioned whilst moving towards the bathroom door...

"Trey... who are you?" he asked, but I ignored him and entered the bathroom, making sure the door was locked behind me...

**Kyle's view**

Trey came back into the room, looking lost...

"Who's that choongting blud?" he asked. He was obviously talking to Tyrell coz he was looking at him, and this was his house...

Tyrell paused the game and looked at Trey with a baffled look on his face

"What choongting??"

"I dunno... some lighty init..."

Tyrell turned away and turned the game back on.

"My sister." He said quietly, whilst facing the screen. Trey turned and looked at me with that 'oh shit' look on his face

There was a bit of awkward silence until Tyrell's phone rang and he left the room

"How the fuck was I meant to know that's his sister... jheeze"

After Tyrell came back in the room I got up to go to the toilet... as I walked towards the bathroom the door opened and loads of steam came out... and then a girl with a towel wrapped around her body and hair walked out... she was fucking sexy oh my lord! She had long, sexy, toned legs and when she turned around and walked into a room I saw the curves of her behind... Lord ah mercy.

I knew Tyrell had a sister, and I knew she was the same age as my cousin Kellie, which would make her like 13... look at me perving over a minor.

I shook my head and entered the bathroom...

**Ciara's view**

I sat down on in front of my mum's dressing table thinking about the guy I had just seen standing in front of the bathroom... he was hot... but then he was probably one of my brothers' friends.

I got dressed and decided to let my hair air dry after towel-drying it.

I had nowhere to go, I didn't even have any friends in this country... well not really anyway.

I picked up my mp3 player and took the book I was currently reading, 'Gossip Girl - Only In Your Dreams' and walked into the room.

As I entered the room, I realised the hot guy I had seen was one of Tyrell's friends... great! The way they were layed out across the floor meant I had to climb over them to get to the comfortable armchair in the corner.

As I sank into the chair, I made eye contact with Hot Boy. He smiled at me. I smiled back and blushed.

I put my music in my ears and drifted off into my own world...

Maybe I would enjoy being back in England after all...