Chapter 68 : Single Black Female

A few months had passed. Kyle and i were kind of back together, the doctors said my leg was healing but I still had to have the cast on to support it.

In the end I hadn't gotten into any universities so I had no idea what I would be doing with my life in a few weeks time as September was quickly approaching.

Over these few months I had found out that my dad's bitch was pregnant (so much for him being dome with kids!) but I wasn't really talking to him so it didn't affect me. Elysia (Anton's fiancee) was now about 8 months pregnant with a girl and they were busy preparing for her arrival. Byron and I had kind of grown closer again over the summer, and we were on better terms now. Things with Tyrell were still a little awkward for both me and Kyle, as he still wasn't 100% happy about our relationship. However, he was now planning to move to Japan once he was fully done with university, to work with an animation company.

In terms of my friends.... Well lets just say I had definitely learnt who was real. Meisha was still being a bit off with me and according to Kyle and Karina she was still trying to get back with Derome, but he didn't seem interested. Karina was preparing to move to Brighton to study a music business management course, and was still working towards becoming the British version of Yandy Smith... Rianna seemed to be doing a lot better and had begun seeing someone. Paige was working as a make up artist and had started up her own YouTube beauty channel, and Paris was working on her new found love for photography.

I still wasn't talking to Jade.

***

"Kyleeeee!" I shouted for like the fifth time, I was getting impatient. He was supposed to be taking me to buy a new sewing machine and some other things but he was taking forever.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed waiting for him to stop watching whatever was on TV and pay attention to me. I got up and limped over to where my crutches were, picked them up and walked out into the hallway.

"For fucks sake, Kyle. Talking to you is so irritating when you've got that tv on!" I said, sitting on the sofa next to him.

"Sorry, babe. You hungry?"

"Yes so hurry up, I wanna eat before we get my things."

***

After going shopping, we ended up at Derome's house with their friend Emmanuel who was the biggest man whore you could ever meet...The topic of discussion was Meisha and her antics.

"She's not actually like this normaally, I guess she's just whipped on your d...." I said to Derome

"Nah, it ain't normal. I done told her I ain't on it, come home the other day now and she's chilling on the fence outside waiting for me. That's WEIRD!" Derome said and they all started laughing

I did feel bad coz Meisha was supposed to be my friend but she was barely speaking to anyone anymore and it seemed like all she did was obsess over Derome.

She needed to realise he wasn't interested anymore.

The conversation soon turned to another one of my friends - Paige.

"You need to hook me up with that one" Emmanuel said, he was ALWAYS hunting pussy *vomits*

"For what, so you can fuck her and duck out? Yeah right. And she's too young for you." I said

"Don't that mean you're too young for him." He said, pointing at Kyle.

"She's your age and I'm his, so why you bein' hypocritical?"

"She's not the same age as me, she's like a year below me so I'm not being hypocritical, you're like 4 years older than her." "Whatever man, swing her my way." "Maybe you should try and get your own girls and stop relying on hook ups."

I rolled my eyes and took my phone out of my jacket, opening the BBM i had just received from Elysia talking about her latest craving.

Some of Kyle's friends were so desperately annoying but I had to tolerate them for his sake.

Suddenly the doorbell rang twice and Derome looked pissed off.

"I bet that's her.. My phone has been buzzing for the last hour but the ID's blocked." He said, reluctantly getting up from his armchair.

"DEROME!!! OPEN THIS DOOR! DEROME!!"

It was definitely Meisha...

This was gonna be an interesting night!

TO BE CONTINUED