Chapter 28

About Three weeks had passed since everything that had happened with Rianna. We were all back at college now, preparing for our May/June exams... Meisha and Derome were now dealing... don't even ask me how that happened, and Rianna was being Casper ...

Today we were all going to some getting-out-of-prison party for one guy... all the girls were getting gassed coz he was coming out, but it didn't mean he was gonna have time for them. Silly groupies...

I was laying across my bed; I had just gotten out of the shower, but couldn't be bothered to get dressed. I didn't know what I was gonna wear, anyway. After a bit I finally got up and put some underwear on and moisturised... I put on my dressing gown and walked over to my wardrobe ... it was a warm afternoon/evening during the May heatwave so I decided to wear a yellow sundress with yellow and white shoes. I had even straightened my hair for the first time in years...

**

I finished dressing and filled a bag with my essentials for the evening and left. As I was walking to the bus stop I called up Rianna, to see if I could convince her to come out... she didn't even answer her phone... I decided to leave her alone for the night. I jumped on the bus and sat down... as usual I automatically put in my headphones and started blasting music. I thought I could hear someone calling my name, but when I looked around there was nobody that I knew... all of a sudden some light-skinned girl came and plonked herself down next to me, and pulled out one of my headphones... I was ready to start warring until I clocked that it was Paris, one of my girls who I hadn't seen for a while...

"Oh my gosh, you freak... where you going??" I asked her after we hugged etc

"To my boy Samuel's party, but I had to go get something from my auntie first..." she said, whilst pulling out her compact mirror... this girl was always examining her reflection

Samuel was the same boy who's party I was going to, which meant that I wouldn't have to roll up to the party on my own... whilst Paris and I were conversating my phone started vibrating... I had received a ping from Jordaine...

'You coming Sam's party?'

I don't know why this girl's even bothering to ping me, we weren't on speaking terms anymore, since she had decided to get back together with her ex Dylan, despite the fact she said she liked me... not that I liked her back, but I still thought that was quite stupid of her...

**

Sam's party had been going on for a few hours now. All the usual bait people/bait hoes were there, all getting gassed coz their 'don' was back...

Paris, Karina and I were all sitting around a table drinking and trying to pretend that we were having fun...

Meisha was also at the party but she was too busy dry-sexing with Derome... two boys came over to our and asked the other two to dance... how rude, they bare acted like I wasn't even there KMT! I looked over to the little bar area and saw Kyle. I decided to go and entertain myself by harassing him...

I bumped into him from behind and then walked round to the side of him...

"Err... why you here??" he said, he didn't look pleased to see me

"How rude... gwarning like you and Larry aint happy to see me." I stated, whilst laughing

He just looked unimpressed... he wasn't even looking at me properly; he was looking at some guys behind me...

"Can you fuck off now?" he said loudly. Bare people who were nearby were now watching our conversation.

I was actually shocked... I had no idea why he was being so rude; I hadn't even seen him for ages.

I picked up my bag and walked away, struggling to hold back the tears. I went to the ladies' toilets and stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself...

Eventually I went back into the main party area and went back to the bar, but this time I made sure I kept my distance from Kyle. It was free drinks all night so I ordered to glasses of Malibu and Coke and took them back to the table I was at before. I was barely halfway through the first one when Jordaine decided to come and annoy me.

"Are you still upset with me??" She asked as she sat down...

"I have no reason to be upset with you. You do realise that I don't care if you're back with Dylan."

"I know it's hurting you, just like it's hurting you that Kyle doesn't want you anymore... you missed out on your chance with him, just like you did with me..."

I was about to respond and I sensed someone was standing behind me. I turned around and saw Kyle standing there holding two drinks.

"Fuck off Jordaine..." he said

She stood up. Even though she was wearing heels she still wasn't as tall as him...

"No darling, you fuck off. You're the only reason I tend to go for pussy these days... you just weren't good enough. And it looks like you did the same to dear old Ciara." He looked at me with a shocked look on his face, and Jordaine sat down next to me again, with a smug look on her face

"Is this true, Ciara?" he said

"No - I'm not a lesbian, she's just delusional. SHE kissed ME, and now she thinks I'm in love with her." I stood up and left the party. I didn't even wanna be there anymore

I just kept walking. I passed all the bus stops along that road until I had ended up on a road in Streatham that was slightly familiar... Then I realised why the road was so familiar... I was standing right outside the club that we had gone to on New Years Eve...

Then it all came crashing back - all the shit that had happened in the last five or six months... fighting with Camilla, having an abortion, Jordaine kissing me, all the fights I'd been having with my friends/family as well... I was sick of it all. I was only 17, why the hell should I have had to go through all of this in such a short amount of time... I ended up sitting on the stairs of leading to the entrance of the club, crying my eyes out. I didn't care that I was freezing cold, and I was sitting on the dirty pavement... my head just started pounding. People who were walking past kept asking if I was OK but I couldn't even respond... and then I realised I had done the dumbest thing ever - I had left my bag on the table in the party. I was officially fucked...

I sat in the same spot for another 20 minutes or so and then I heard a car speeding down the road I had walked down... the car parked and someone got out and started walking towards me... I was so scared; I wanted to run but I was glued down. The person could obviously see I was scared coz they stopped walking like they had a vendetta against me...