Chapter 32

"Wake up!"someone yelled into my ear,"Zayn wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see Louis standing over me tugging on me to get out of bed,"okay okay just let me make a note to Alex saying I will be at the studio"

I pushed my self off the bed heading over to the desk in the corner of the room.I pulled out some orange sticky notes and quickly wrote down,

Dear Alex,

Today I will be gone till 3.We have to go to the studio,good news for you....Liam broke up with Sussie....well lets try to be nice on him,Eleanor and Lily should be here!

Alex+Zayn,forever & always!

Love Zayn!

"Okay let's go!"I grabbed my jacket and booked it out the door,I'm guessing the other guys were already in the van.

(Alex's POV)

I woke up to an aching pain in my mouth.It felt like,you know when you get one of your teeth pulled and they don't numb you,...well that's how it feels,like my teeth are being pulled.

I felt lots of pressure in my jaw and in my head.I had a massive headache,it felt like my brain was about to explode out of my head.

Suddenly,something drips off my lips.Some sort of red liquid,the taste is repulsive.I walk over to the bathroom to look in the mirror,I have blood pouring out of m mouth,I have my fangs stinging,and this is the weirdest of them all.,...my pale skin,was gone.....I was tan again.

I squeezed my eyes shot trying to get the pain away.Suddenly an idea pops up in my head,I will take so aspirin,maybe that will take away the pain.

I started to push down on the bottle and twist as another pain came over me.The pills flew everywhere.

I let out a scream,but no one came running so I guess there asleep!Great no one can help me.Well I would rather them not see me like this anyways!

I hold my eye shut for another minute and out of no where,the pain goes away.Its completely gone,just vanished.It feels like this never happened.Well that was till I looked down.There was blood and pills sprawled out everywhere.Wait I hope the blood can get out,I don't think it will stain,right?!

"Alex are you in here?"lily asked through the door.

"Yep was about to take a shower!"I lied.

"Ok well just to let you know when the boys get back,we're going to see Deja at the hospital!"I could hear the excitement rise in her voice as she spoke.

"Ok well give me like a half an hour"

"K"

I heard her footsteps get quieter and quieter,lets hope she's gone.Poking my head out the door I scanned the room briefly,no one,no sign of anyone.....so lets go.

I am grabbing clothes from the guest bedroom and then taking a shower,while cleaning up this bloody mess in the bathroom.

I ran back into the bathroom throwing a towel on the ground letting it soak up all the blood and then peeled my clothes off jumping in the shower letting the warm water consume me.

(Eleanor's POV)

Lily ran in the kitchen to grab some m&ms,maybe I want some skittles,"hey Lilly can you get me se skittles!"

"Yeah umm what ones?"she asked.

"The original"

"Good choice!"

She came back throwing me the bag and I let it fell perfectly on my palms,then my phone started to buzz,"Oh it's Louis!"

I read the text out loud,"we will be there very soon!We got to get out early today because we didn't fool around"-boo bear.