Chapter 25

OMG GOT ONE DIRECTIONS NEW ALBUM....LETS JUST SAY ,I THINK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH MELTING FOR A DAY!!!!!ITS SO SWEET AND LOVIG AND YOU CAN....WELL I CAN ALLOST RELATE TO EVERY SONG!!!!AHHHHHH I JUST LOVE IT...WELL ENJOY!!

-------•----

(Alex's POV)

"Omg Brett!"I screamed tackling him with a hug giving him a peck on the cheek.

He started to blush madly!Omg did I really make him blush?

Ok Alex stop saying omg in your head before I shoot it off.

"Alex I've missed you!"he said with such a husky voice.Wow he has gotten older.

"I haven't seen you in 5 maybe 8 years!"Lily said running over to us and squeezing him.

He was about 2 inches taller then me....like Zayns hight maybe.

"Oh I'm sorry,these are my friends...Harry,Louis,Niall,Zayn,andLiam"I said Liam's name last on purpose!

(Liam's POV)

I saw the way she looked at him.The way her face lit up like a kid in a candy shop when she saw him.Even when they released she they had smiles stitched to there faces.

Why couldn't she look at me like that...Oh god there you go again Liam.Talking about some other girl.

I promised Suisse that I wouldn't fall in love with another girl on your....well thats exactly what I did!

I wonder if she had the same feelings as I did.

(Zayns POV)

My phone buzzed in my pocket.Who could be texting my at this time?

Oh yeah I forgot.Im Zayn Malik.If a fan gets a hold of my number I'm screwed.

I pulled out my phone looking at the number.It was a strange number.

I swiped the screen seeing what the message said.

"Hey ummm we kind of need you down at the studio today for the next album"-860-576-5073

"Ok"-Dj Malik

/-----------/-----------/

"Hey guys,Simon needs us down at the studio!"I said pushing my phone back into my pocket and hugging Alex.

When I hugged her I looked over at Brett who had a horrible look in his eyes.

He looked like he was going to murder me!I was scared.I got to go.

I speed walked down the hall way trying to get to the elevator as fast as I could.I wasn't expecting there to be someone in the elevator.

"Ding!"the elevator spoke.

The doors glided open and there stood a girl with blondish whitish hair,red eyes,and pale skin.Looked like she could be one of Alex's vampire friends.

She looked furious,"Is there an Alex that lives around here?"she whispered.

I could see the blood dripping from her fangs.

"No"I chocked out,"but if I see her I will tell you"

"Good"she said and then out of no where vanished.

Well that was unexpected!

CREEPY!!!

(Alex's POV)

"We'll we have to go sorry"they all hugged me and walked out the door.

It was something about having to finnish their album.I don't know....but now I'm stuck here alone with déjà....Eleanor...Lily.....and Brett.