Chapter 36

(Deja's POV)

I woke up in my new bed,with my amazing boyfriend....yes if your wondering,we finally got to move in to our new flat.....I LOVE IT!!!!

Tonight's the big night!Yep it's New Year's Eve!

I can't wait till midnight.....ahh I'm getting sooo exited!

I watched as Harry purred in his sleep...he liked cats,well he's acting like one.

I traced over his tattoos,smiling once I finished one.I didn't even realize that he was watching me this whole time..

"Hi"he said jumping out of bed and then running to the shower.

I laughed at his foolishness and started to walk to the shower too.

(Alex's POV)

I woke up with lily.Yes we slept in the same bed....no I did not had 'fun' with Niall,you dirty pig....Jk I luv you....maybe?

I shook lily a little bit,trying to wake her up.

"Five more minutes mom"she whined.I laughed and then pushed her out of bed...and don't say I'm an abusive sister because me and my sister ruff house alllllll the time!

I hopped out of bed feeling refreshed,today was New Year's Eve!

She jumped up and started yelling at me.I just waved her off and entered the bathroom checking what I looked like in the mirror....mirrors...of that brings back baddddd memory's!

I felt tears prickle in my eyes,but I shook the thought away and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

There was Liam and Zayn making breakfast.Two people I really didn't want to wake up to!

My eyes met Zayn's beautiful,Carmel brown eyes,but I flickered mine away.I can't get lost in those eyes again.Remember what happened last time?

Oh god Alex,stop bringing the topic back!

"Your finally awake!"Niall cheered coming up from behind me,"oh and why is your sister freaking out?"

"I through her off the bed"everyone in the kitchen looked at me funny,"she wouldn't wake up...."

They smiled at me and then returned to what they were originally doing.Ooh food smells good.

"Thanks"Liam and Zayn chorused.

"Oh I said that out loud?"

"Yeah"they laughed.

"So where's Louis and Eleanor?"I asked looking around,"they're usually up by now"

"They didn't tell you?"Zayn asked locking eyes with me again.

I felt my knees fall week,but carefully sat down looking at Liam....those brown eyes...god stop Alex.

"No"

"They moved out into their own flat together..."Niall said staring into my eyes.

God why are everyone's eyes so god damn sexy?

"What?"Zayn asked.

"I said that out loud too!"I cried.

"It morning time,we'll cut you some slack"Niall said tapping my back before leaving the kitchen....without food....that's surprising.

"Ni are you sick?"I asked.

"No why?"he said.

"Well you walked out of the kitchen without food...are you sure your not sick?"I asked again feeling his forehead.