Chapter 30

(Zayns POV)

"Who is it?"I yelled waking over to the door getting ready to punch the person who jut interrupted me and Alex.

"It's err jake"jake?Jake,where have I heard that name before?

"Jake!"Alex yelled running over to the door with excitement,she swung the door open and planted a grin on her face,which seemed to rub off on his,"what are you doing here?"

"Wait isn't he the guy that tried to err kill you?"I asked very annoyed.

"Yeah...wait no..well um I guess!!.....but it's complicated you wouldn't understand"she said before turning back to jake.

I lifted my fist and was about to swing at him,"how dare you hurt her!"

"Zayn stop!!"Alex yelled pulling my fist down.

Why didn't she want me to hurt him?He did try to kill her and abuse us!

"I'm sorry for this unconvincing part,but I came here because you left this the night you stayed over my house"he said holding his hand out.It held a blue and gold pandora charm bracelet.

"Jake this isn't mine!"she said angrily.I know this might be mean,but this is just funny he's looking like a fool in front of his ex!!!

"Well actually this was meant for you,but after the news I got from your doctor about you know,I didn't have the chance to give it to you,so here you go"

"It's beautiful,thank you jakey,"she smiled and jumped over to hug him,wait did she just call him jakey?.

"Your welcome,now I must go,there waiting for me...oh and give me news about you know what had happened earlier!"he smiled and walked away.

She shut the door and looked down at her wrist admiring her bracelet.Which was actually really pretty,but I could definitely top it...I hope!

"What the bloody hell was that all about?"I yelled a little.

"That was jake giving me a bracelet that he never gave me,it was the night I was diagnosed with a rare disease....that's why I'm a monster.He was only doing it for me"she smiled still staring at her wrist slowly moving it back and forth.

"Oh well I'm sorry for yelling its just I got a little-"I started,but she cut me off before I could Finnish....look no one cuts Mr.Malik!

"You were jealous?"she looked up from her bracelet and smiled.

"Maybe a little,but I don't know"

She ran over to me hugging me tightly,"it's ok Zayn,I love you and no one could get between us!"

"You love me?"

She blushed,"umm-"

Seance she cut me off I cut her off,but this time with a kiss....ooh Mr.Malik your tough!

I know right!

"Alex,I was wondering if you would like to be my official girlfriend"

She looked stunned,"I would love to Zayn!"she stepped on my shoes and kissed my cheek,it was actually really cute!

"So when do we tell the boys?"I asked.

"Don't worry I got that one!"she winked and ran upstairs,I followed after her.She walked over to the guest room her face cringing.

"What's wrong love?"I asked her from behind.

"Deja.What if she doesn't make-"

"Don't say that!The doctor said she would be fine"I smiled and kissed her neck,but she pulled away.