Chapter 54

(Alex's POV)

It's been a couple days seance the time we were in the hospital.Deja was aloud to go home after three days.

Harry is shopping for baby clothes with Niall right now,Deja is sleeping with the bab,Zayn and Liam are playing video games,and Eleanor and Louis are at there house....What I've been told,they're trying for a baby.

Why is everyone having a baby but me!

I bet if I didn't get in that accident,I bet I would be having a baby!

Brett and I are chatting.For some reason,I do remember him,but I don't remember anything about him.

Zayn and Liam are finally getting alone quite well.But I think Zayns a bit mad at me,because the day Deja went home,I was taking care of the baby so Harry and her could sleep.

After taking care of the baby,I really wanted one....like REALLY bad.It was just so cute.

I went in the living room where Zayn and Liam were,and sat next to Liam,put my arms around him,and said,"have a baby with me"

He was extremely shocked!

<Flashback>

I gave the baby back to Deja and Harry,they were probably the best parents I knew.

At the hospital,Harry stayed by Deja's side,even at night he slept there.

I made my way to the living room,after I herd the front door close,signaling they had left.

Liam and Zayn were sitting on the couch watching some show on the history channel.I think,now this is a wild guess,but I think it's shark week.

It kept popping up,but I wasn't sure if it was coming up,or if it was happening now.

I sat next to Liam,very close,are hips touching.He didn't seem bothered,but Zayn did.

I wrapped my arms around Liam's waist,and kissed his cheek making him blush,"Have a baby with me!"

"What!"Zayn yelled.

Liam smiled down at me,"really?Are you even ready for that?"

I shrugged,"I think we could do it"

"No!"Zayn yelled,"you're way to young,Liam's to young,and to old for you,it's alot of work!"

"Zayn it's not your choice,if she wants to have a baby,she can have a baby if she wants to"Liam defended me.

"Liam,you only want her to do this because that means you can have sex with her!"Zayn yelled.

I was completely shocked.

"No maybe I'm in love with her and I want her to have my children!"he yelled in my ear.

Zayn got up and walked away pissed.

"I'm sorry Liam,"I whispered backing away from him,"Im sorry for causing so much trouble between you and Zayn,Im just gonna leave"

<Flashback over>

I haven't talked to Liam,nor Zayn seance that.

But I'm going to try to.

I sat in between Liam and Zayn,I got a "HEY!" When I accidentally blocked their view trying to sit down.

I haven't really been keeping up with my wait.The day after the baby was born,Louis and I talked for awhile about me.About me starving my self and me self harming.

He was pretty serious about the whole thing.And it made me happy knowing the someone actually cared.

He's a really great guy,and I can't wait till him and Eleanor get married and have kids.

Throughout the whole game,Liam and Zayn didn't exnollage(A/N Sorry idk how to spell it,and it won't show me either)my existence.

I think they were playing COD black ops 2.Im pretty sure.

Finally the game ended,Zayn won and Liam lost.I laughed pretty hard at their faces.Zayns of victory,and Liam's of defeat.

"What's so funny?"Zayn spat.

I bowed my head low,"your faces"

No one said a word.

It was getting way to awkward.The longer we sat in silence the more I thought they were thinking how disgusting and rude I was.

I sighed getting up,"bye"

But before I could walk away,someone grabbed my wrist,actually,both wrists.

I turned around,and they both had my wrist pulling me back down to the couch.

"What do you want?"I spat back.

"We need to talk"they said in sync.

"About!?"

"Us"again they said it together.

"What about US?"

"We're fighting way to much"Zayn frowned turning to Liam.

"No shit Zayn,maybe you two need girlfriends"I suggested,"I herd it relives stress"

"But that's the problem,we already have a girl we like back,but one day she likes me and another day she likes him"Liam sighed,it sounded very painful.

"Well who's this girl?I need to talk to her!"

They both looked at each other and nodded,"it's you"

I started to laugh really hard,and just then,Brett came into the room.

"What's going on in here?"Brett asked.

"So apparently,Liam and Zayn like me"

"You didn't know that?....it's like the most obvious thing ever"he laughed.

My lips formed into an 'O'

"Remember the night you asked Liam to have your kid?"Brett asked.

I nodded.

"Did you ever notice the way Liam was all for it,and Zayn was aggravated with it?"

I nodded again.

"Liam was happy because he likes you,and Zayn was angry because well...he likes you"

Oh?

Wait...it all makes seance now!How could I be so stupid?

How did I miss this?

I looked over at both boys,they both had some sort of smirk on their faces.Also little adorable pink blotches(blushing).

Hmmm....so they both like me?Well this will be fun!

"Well guys,"I smiled playfully,"I'm going to bed,so goodnight"

I got up slowly bending down in front of Zayn and kissing a bit under the bottom of his ear,"Goodnight my winner"

He smiled as I pulled away.Finally I turned to Liam who had a sad scowl on his face.I did the same with him,bent down and kissed his neck,sucking a tiny bit to get him going,"Goodnight loser"

After I was done teasing the boys I walked over to Brett,put my arms around his neck,went on my tippy toes,and he kissed the corner of my lips.It wasn't a kiss....But maybe I wanted it to be.

You know what!?I don't care anymore.Im sick of everything!

Maybe I want to turn into a slut.Not a huge slutty whore.Like the ones that have sex with every guy they see,I kinda just want to be one that screws around with guys.Teases them....that sounds fun....and I already know who my first victim is.