Chapter 42

(Nialls POV) We arrived at the coffee shop and took our seats. 

"How may I help you?"A nice lady asked smiling.

 "Errrr......May I have just a regular tea,with five sugars?"

 "and may I have an Iced coffee please?"I asked. 

"Yep!"And then the lady walked away. 

"NIALL?!"She snickered....gosh I still don't know her name.

 "What ehhhh....?" 

"Cierra Faith Wheeler!"She said proudly,"Oh and,it's below 30 F outside,and you want and ICED coffee?!"

 "I'm just a bit uneasy today"I sighed.

"Whats wrong"She lowered her eyes into mine,and I swear I saw a twinkle.

 "Well the girl I used to be in love with,is in collage,she made out with Liam,her and Zayn were together,but broke up,and then Zayn ummmmm.....he...um.....He killed himself,"I sniffled,"I tried,but failed...errr...yeah sooo.....lets talk about you"

 "Not that its my business,but what was your friend,"

 "Alex?" "Yeah,what was she like?"

 "She had brown wavy hair,brown eyes,olive skin,and she was just fun to be around.I mean she may sound like a slut,but I say she was just confused.I mean Liam and her were kind of dating...but I guess he didn't think of it like that,so he was dating a horrible girl named Susie.Then she left Liam,because he lied to her,and went to Zayn.....Zayn got extremely angry at Alexis...I'm sorry,Alex,and they got over a fight over a stupid mirror.She was sad,and lonely,so she came to me....and yeah that's when the mess began"

 "Oh wow,she sound lovely....."

"you'll just have to meet her....So...."

 "I'm very sorry about Zayn.My friend,she was a HUGE Zayn girl,and she was devastated,like legit....she came to my house bawling her eyes out....and when I found out that it had happened I started...well I should say WE started,cutting together" 

I frowned and sighed,"Who was your favorite then?" 

"Well actually,I was a big fan of Harry.But ever seance Deja got pregnant with Harry's kid...I've been a little bit of a Louis girl" 

"Oh really?" 

"Yep....I'm a big fan of Blue and Green eyes" 

"Oh,"My voice cracked.I HAVE BLUE EYES!!!!!!,"tell me about your self..." 

"Well,what do you want to know?" 

"What do you like to do for fun?"

 She smiled,"This may take a while!"

 "I have till tomorrow!" 

"Okay well,I love to go to the beach and swim.Or just sit in my room listining to music,singing,dancing,writing,even maybe reading sometimes"

 "Favorite color?"

"I really like the color Sapphire blue and black"

 "I've never herd of those colors..."

 "well they are very nice" 

(Deja's POV)

 I woke up next to my beautiful boyfriend Harry,who's still fast asleep. 

"Harry"I whispered poking his right cheek to wake him up,but I only got a grunt in response.

In that moment I got a brilliant Idea.