Chapter 28

(Deja's POV)

I woke up with a killer headache.The pain in my stomach never really went away.Everything around me was white.Did I finally meet the end?Well if I met the end,then why do I still have this killer pain?I looked around to see a sign of something or something,but nobody was there.Another pain wave came over me covering me and eating me inside out.This time I couldn't fight it,my body collapsed on the ground and all that was left was a little light shining in the corner.

(Alex's POV)

"Where am I?"I asked once again.

"Alex for the thirtieth time YOU.ARE.IN.A.WAREHOUSE.CAPTURED.BY.YOUR.EX.WITH.ME.!"He slowed his voice down reminding me of Harry which reminded me of One direction,which reminded me of Liam.....ALEX STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE!!

"SOOO how long have we been here?"I messed with him.

"3 days.No one found us yet!"He yelled.

"Ugh will you two just shut up already!"A husky voice yelled.

"Let us out and we wont ever bother you again"Brett teased him.

"Ugh NO!"I immediately new it was Jake.

"Jake,I have a question.....Why am I here?"I asked him.I was serious this wasn't just a joke.I literally don't know what I did to him.Like if he wanted to kill me he could.So why did he want me to stay with him?It was obvious that he didn't love me nor like me...he actually despised me...so i don't get it>>!

"Um actually I'm doing it for your own protection!"He snapped.God was he a snappy vamp!

"What do you mean?You are beating me!"I said showing him scars that were not even there.

"Ugh you don't understand Alex.I know you know that we both despise each other,but I did this to you for a reason!"He was talking about turning me,I could tell.He just didn't want to say it in front of Brett.He knew he didn't know about me.In fact neither did Deja.My closest friend and she didn't know about it.The only people that actually knew were Benny,Jake,and the boys,"Come with me"

"But I'm lock-"I started looking down at the cuffs noticing that I was indeed not locked anymore,"Oh..OK then"

I got up and walked with him to another room,"I need to tell you something..."I waited for him to speak,"Before I actually you know..."I just nodded and made him continue,"Well before that you could have died"

"wait what?I'm so confused!"He cut me off.

"Just hear me out"I nodded and he begun again,"There was really bad news coming from your doctor about some type of disease.If I didn't turn you fast enough,the disease would reach your veins blocking your blood flow and you would have died"

"Wait so all that crap about there only being one vampire in each town was a lie?"I asked still a Little astonished.

"Yes,but will you forgive me for that?I just wanted to save your life.I wasn't trying to be mean"He asked.For once in a life time,Jake wasn't that bad.Maybe we could work this out....But I still have one little question.

"Wait if you wanted to save my life,then why did you brake up with me?"He took a deep breath before answering me.

"Well there was kind of a girl that I liked.You were perfect...there was nothing wrong with you its just she was...she gave me butterfly's--"I stopped him.

"I know how you feel...Do you think we could be friends?"I asked.I cant believe I'm trying to make friends with my ex who tired to kill me....Yep I'm crazy.

"Yes of course.Maybe we could both share a magic potion!"He joked.

"Actually I know where one is"I smiled and grabbed his hand,"follow me"