Chapter 38

(Alex's POV)

I was walking down the hall with Liam when suddenly,a piercing loud noise attacked my ear drums.

"Help!"lily yelled.

Me and Liam shot looks,before dashing up the stairs and to the direction of the screams and sobs.

"N-Ni"I cried.

"We need help,call 9-1-1!"Liam yelled.

I grabbed my phone,and shakily,i pressed the three numbers.

"Ni stay with me"I said putting my hand on his chest,checking his heart beat.

"Alex"he whispered croakily.

"Yes"I cried.

"I love you"he whispered.

"No Ni,don't die on us"I pushed.

"Hello,9-1-1 operator"the man in the phone talked.

"Hello I need,help!"

Even though I couldn't see the guy over the phone,I could tell he was rolling his eyes.

"Okay,where will this assistance be located?"

I quickly told him the address and hung up.

"Ni how you doing?"Liam asked.

No answer.

"NIALL!"lily yelled freaking out in the corner,"how can you guys be calm with this situation?"

"If we stay calm,and not freak out,he won't die on us!"I yelled.

"How'd this even happen?"Liam asked Niall,but lily answered instead.

"W-well I was c-coming to check on N-Ni,b-but I heard pills f-fly everywhere a-and then he fell....I tried to help b-but i was to late!"

"No lily,this isn't your fault,don't put your self down......now help me bring Niall into the living room"Liam said,picking up Niall.

We all carried him down the stairs and into the living room.By then,the ambulance was pulling up.

"Can we go with you?"Liam asked getting up as they put Niall on the stretcher.

"Sorry,but there won't be enough room for all three of you...."the paramedic said.

"Okay,thanks anyways"I said annoyed,"lily,go get Zayn,Liam your driving us to the hospital!"

Lily nodded and ran up stairs,but In a matter of seconds,she was back with no Zayn.

"Errr lily,where's Zayn?"I panicked.

I know this is random,but.....

Wow I'm a slut.I really am,it was Zayn,then Niall,and then me and Liam almost did it in the bathroom.....ugh I know this may sound mean,but I can't wait to leave.I know I'll miss everyone,but I really can't wait to just get away and not have to deal with the pain.Why do I do this to my self?

"He's not here"lily frowned.

"Well then,where is he?"Liam asked.

She shrugged,"I don't remember him leaving"

"Ugh,I'm sure he's fine,now lets go!"I stumbled getting out the door.

-at the hospital-

I saw it all.The tears,the threats,the regrets,and the heart monitor.

We called Harry and Deja,then Eleanor and Louis.Everyone was here,but Zayn.

I wonder where he went.