Chapter 48

Hello everybody,can't you just wait until this book ends!!!

No okay!

So here is chapter 48 whooooo!!!

Now I'll stop boring you and you may enjoy!

-----//////----------///////---

(Liam's POV)

It's been three days.Three whole days.She was supposed to wake up the day she arrived,but she's still in her coma!WHEN WILL SHE GET OUT?I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE.

"Liam breath"Zayn said grabbing my forearm,"guys Liam's hyperventilating!"

Everyone rushed around me,of course more attention.Thank god we were still in the hospital because doctors became flooding and pushing everyone away and placing this object over my mouth that also covered my nose.

Slowly my body started to calm down and just like a miracle,the doctors left me and moved over to Alex's bed.

They started pressing buttons and the beeping noises stopped,but with my luck,they had given me sleepy gas so in a matter of seconds,darkness consumed my body.

(Alex's POV)

They just don't understand.I heard them,I felt them,I knew they were there,but I just couldn't speak.

But who was talking?Who was touching me?

To be honest I don't remember anything....

Out of no where,a light was upon me,it shined brighter then the brightest light bulb,the shiniest star,even the sun.

More voices came clearly,they sounded panicked.

Rushing and gasping and breathing.It sounded chaotic!

Where was I?

Everything was white,I don't can know if I was there,I didn't feel my self,I was numb.

But my eyes kept wondering to that obnoxious light that peered in the corner of my eyes.

I've heard about all those stories saying not to go into the light....but I'm a bit curious at this stage in life so,I went into the light.

It was the worst feeling in the world!As lovely as they say it is,it's not.

I felt like my body was being stretched and torn apart.My eyes felt like there were nails being drilled into them,and as soon as the light went away my body felt like pins and needles were being stabbed into my pores.

To my surprise my eyes were ripped open and shining lights were beaming down in them.

Again I felt lost....the room was white with a light green tinge to it.

Many people in white surrounded me,It was until needles were being pulled out of my arms,that I realized I was in a hospital and doctors were sounding me,but why?

Many of the doctors left,until it was just one,she was hovering over a brunette boy,who seemed to be breathing heavily.

For some reason he looked like a Gavin,like you know when you see someone and you try to guess there name and it ends up being totally different?Yeah well I think this was one of those times!

She soon left as the guy stood up looking pale and excited,out of no where people were squealing in excitement and crowding over me.

"Alex!"a beautiful brunette girl jumped over a blonde boy on crutches just to hug me.

I was stunned and a bit confused who were these people?In a matter of seconds I was engulfed with billions if hugs and kissed from older looking people to the people who were surrounding me.