Chapter 37

IM SO MAD!!!

I MADE THIS STORY AND WATTPAD BECAME GAY AND DELETED IT ON ME!

Sorry for my breakout!

Hehehehe go on!This one might not be as good as the original though,I really liked the first one to!

(Alex's POV)

He kissed me.Liam kissed me.He full out,walked up to me,unexpectedly,and kissed me!

But it was more then just a kiss,he was full out snoging me.His tongue was lurking in my mouth,his hips were grinding against mine,and his hands searched my body everywhere.

In front of everyone.Niall too!

The worst thing was,I was kissing him back.I didn't even know I could kiss him like this.He had my right leg in his hands,and he put it up against the left side of his waist.

As my hips grinned against his,I could feel the bulge in his pants grow.

He removed his lips and frowned.I instantly missed the warmth from his lips.He let go of my leg,"Im sorry, I had to"

"Sorry for what?Kissing me when I was down?"I asked.Why am I being nice to him right now?

"LIAM WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!"Niall yelled storming over to Liam.He turned Liam around and punched him square in the jaw and ran away.Liam looked at me with concern as his jaw throbbed.He ran away heading to the wash room.

"Liam?"I yelled running after him.

"Liam!"

"Where are you?"

Something grabbed my hoodie and pushed me in the room,against the wall.It was dark and hard to breath,and I felt warm breath close to my face.

"I'm sorry"the voice spoke.....Liam.

"May I ask you something?"I asked.

"Yeah"

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I saw you standing alone on New Years,begging for a kiss from someone,anyone"

I stared deep into his brown,glistening eyes.Lies!

"I want the real reason!"

He sighed,"you hate me.I know you do.Dating Sussie instead of you was the worst mistake I could have ever made.I just needed on last kiss,before I'll never get one ever"

"Oh Liam,I want you to know,I love you and I forgive you,but I don't think we can ever be together.It hurts me to say this,but I really do love you,but I love Niall.....and at the same time Zayn.....I just dont think I'm ready for a relationship"

"I understand"he smiled,"just can I before you leave for collage?"

I chocked a little,"yes"

His lips were placed on mine again.This time it was rougher.There was so much passion and love in that kiss.Even though I say to my self that I don't love Liam,I know there's that little spot in my head that will always love him.

I felt his hand go up my shirt,and in one swift moment,my shirts and pants were off.His bulge was growing stronger and I was getting wetter as he touched all over my body.His hand went to my lower part and started to rub.

"Ugh"I moaned onto his lips.

He laughed and moved my panties over sticking two long fingers inside me.I moaned louder.He took his finger out and moved away,disconnecting our lips.

"Alex we can't do this"he said walking away to some corner.

Wanting more,I walked over to him and started to palm him through his boxers.