Chapter 35

(Deja's POV)

"And then there's this one!"the fake blonde bimbo smiled innocently.She kept giving Harry that....'look'.

And I didn't like it at all.Harry saw that I was jealous and put his long arm around my waist.

"This one has 4 bedrooms,2 bathrooms,1master bathroom,a huge kitchen,a movie theater,a game room,and a living/lounge room!"she laughed as she watched Harry's face.He looked like he just got the best present ever....OOOH that reminds me....CHRISTMAS IS IN 4 DAYS!!!!

Ahhhh I can't wait,but also.....the boys have to go on tour a couple days after New Years.How am I going to live alone,Alex is going to be gone,lily will go back home to her family,and Eli,she probably 'is' going on tour with them!

I smiled up at Harry as this lovely,girl....cue sarcasm.....showed us this flat.It was on the 18 floor,pretty high up,but there were about 35 floors in this building anyways!

"So do 'you' like?"she asked avoiding me and pointing right at Harry.

"Yeah I love it,but do you love it?"he turned to me and I quickly nodded.

"I think he/she would like it!"I smiled down at my belly.1 month,8 more months to go.

"Okay let's get it,how long will it take for us to actually be able to move in?"he asked removing his hand,my waist immediately felt cold again.

"Umm on the 24th you should be able to actually move in"

"Okay so we should get going,thank you so much for showing us this lovely flat"I smiled and walked over to the door.

"Bye thank you soooo much!"Harry hugged her and then came over to me opening the door.I gotta say,I felt a sting of jealousy there.I know it probably meant nothing to him,but I feel like she's the type of girl that could easily steal a weak girls boyfriend.

He opened his car door for me and I got in.Soon after,he was in on the other side.

"Harry,do you think we could invite our parents to our little house warming/new years eve party?"I asked.

"That's a great idea!"he jumped causing is to swerve the road barely missing a black Cadillac.Hey it kind of looks familiar!

"Harry!Thats not good for the baby!"I nearly screamed.

"Sorry love just got excited"he gave me a weak smile and soon we pulled up to an ice cream place.

"ICE CREAM!"I yelled jumping out of the car and running over to the lady.

(Alex's POV)

"No please I'm alright"I giggled

"Come on"Niall smiled.We were out in the living room with Liam,Lou,Eli,and Lilly.He was literally tickling me to death.

"Niall stop!"I giggled rolling around on the ground,"Lilly,Eleanor,Help!"

"Come on,Liam and Louis help me tickle her to death!"He yelled.

"So you want her to die?Don't kill my sister!"Lilly giggled jumping on top of Niall pulling him off her.

I jumped up quickly ad ran over to Liam,"Leeyum,make me a sandwich my peasant!"

"Hurt fall!"he put his and over his heart and got up slowly,"but seance I like you....maybe....I guess I can make you one!"

"Me too!"Niall yelled.

"Me three!"Lilly yelled.

"Me four!"Eleanor yelled.

"Me five"Louis yelled.