Chapter 47

(Liam's POV)

We arrived at the hospital in a rushy.

Yep a rushy!

And u would not believe the flashes,the crying,the screaming......it was horrible....horrifying!

One:they were there because well One Direction+ to billions if girl licking the hospital windows and screaming chasing us.

Two:the paparazzi and fans were here for Zayn.We all thought he was dead and now Ed back

Three:Alex was back and in a coma.

Four:because we are just that god damn sexy!

"Niall how's your leg!"some fan yelled.

He swiftly turned to her nodded and responded,"thanks for it love,and it's fine"

"IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"hundreds of girls screamed scaring Cierra.

Niall grabbed her waist holding her close and nodded,"yes"

I saw hundreds of girls drop to there knees crying,wow that's odd??

"Sorry"Niall yelled,"the heart wants what the heart wants......But just because you don't have me,doesn't mean I don't think of you"

We finally arrived to the front desk,where to big bulky guys were standing.

I noticed one was Alex's dad,and the other was Paul checking us in.

"Follow me"Alex's dad sighed walking with Paul behind us.

We walked down the long narrow walls in silence.You couldn't here the screams of the fans anymore,all you could here was heavy breathing and the Klinks of Niall's crutches making contact with the icy floors.

I never liked hospitals...they remind me of when I had to take my turtle to the hospital because a mini spoon was lodged in his throat.

They wouldn't even help him,poor woody died in my arms.

"Here we are guys"Paul spoke.I already heard sniffling coming from the room.

Guessing its her mom or maybe her mom and Lily...wow haven't seen her in a while.

My heartbeat was pounding against my skin,I felt like my chest was about to burst.

My mind was running wild.

"The doctor will be here shortly"The nurse said as we entered the room.

She left us alone,but what was odd was no one was here. It was just Alex,so where did the sniffling come from.....Alex is sleeping?...I hope.

The annoying beeping spuds coming from the box shaped machine in the corner of the room,kept my hopes up.

I knew she was alive,but my mind was telling me other.

I mean....I don't know how to explain it.

Oh here,

You love me,but at the same time you hate me!

I guess that works,maybe not but we get the point!

"Alex?"Deja whispered getting closer to the bed.

Alex's hair flowed perfectly down the white glossy pillow,she had no emotion,sad to say it,but to he honest she looked dead.

She was pale,not moving,lifeless almost.

"Alex?"Deja repeated louder this time,"Alex please!"

I slowly walked over to Alex,"I lone you probably can't hear or see me,but hey I'm Liam"

"Liam you're so awkward!"Cierra joked laughing.I forced a smile and laughed along with everybody.

If it were anytime,but now,I might've actually laughed at that....but not now!

(Zayn's POV)

It's weird to be back.Extremely weird.

But they treat me like I never left...which is good.

I guess.

I mean I'm not trying to get much attention,but I wonder if they cared when I was gone.

They never showed that they missed me,but I guess it's whatever right.

"She's beautiful"I whispered more to myself than to anyone.

I twirled my fingers into her hair,it's odd that just twenty hours ago,I was holding her hand as she cried and bled out.

She lost a lit of blood.

And it's all my fault.

If I weren't there she be perfectly fine.....it's all my fault.

I need to go.

"Sorry guys but I have to go I can't stand seeing her like this!"I rushed trying to get out of the door.

"Zayn you'll get mobbed!"Harry warned grabbing my wrist.

I jerked it out if his grasp,"I'll be fine"

"So you're just gonna leave again?"Deja snapped.

"I'll be back this time,"my voice was at a close whisper,"I promise"

"Zayn you can't keep running away from your problems!"Liam stated shockingly he hasn't spoke much today.

"Zayn don't leave!"Paul warned jumping infront of the door.

Alex's dad was gone now,said he needed to go to work.

"But...."I whispered trying to get out.

"Zayn do you see this!?"Niall yelled picking up Alex's hand.

"Be carful with her!"I yelled.

He turned her wrist gently,lay upon her soft glowing skin was deep scars,followed by many brutal words.

-fat-

-worthless-

-Zayn-

-gone-

And many more.

"Those are for me?"I asked nervously,"they can't be she wouldn't do that"

(Cierra's POV)

I felt a wait being thrown onto my shoulders.

I slowly pulled my sleeve down covering my scars,yes I stopped if you're asking.

It was just a depressing stage in my life and I took it on my self,no worries.

"Babe what's wrong?"Niall asked sitting down in one of the uncomfortable chairs.I sat with him.

"Nothing I'm fine,its just a little nerve recking..."I lied.Seeing Alex's scars,made me think.

She was in love with someone and they left....she must have gone crazy.

I now see why she was a "Slut",wait no I will not call her that anymore.

Maybe we could be friends and we could get along....maybe.

But I think I'll finally give her a chance....

If she lives.

---//////------//////-------//

Thank you so much for all the people that have read this.

And to the people who read this and don't Fucking comment,go fuck your self.

All I ask is for one little god damn comment!

That's all I ask for!

SO LIKE FREAKIN ALWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN.

Bye assholes,love you :)

Different (A One Direction Fan-Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara