Chapter 41

Hello loves this chapter is dedicated to CIerra Faith Wheeler! Hope you enjoy it love....she'll be a new character in the book,if you were wondering!Okay and I'm sorry I can't get the picture to the side to work! UGHH

~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'_____________________~~~

~2 months after~

(Niall's POV)

I finally got out of the hospital.My ribs are damaged,my stomachs been pumped,and my heart is broken.My knee caps shattered,I'm on crutches,and my life is ruined.

My love is in sunny California,my best mate is dead,I'm all alone walking in the empty streets of London.The wind is blowing,my hair is flying,and I'm breathing slowly.

Letting the fresh air consume in my lungs,and then escape my lips with a sigh.I'm glad to be out of the hopital,but I wish I would've never awoken.I love her,she loved me,I think,we should have been a happy family.

But one kissed changed my mind,one accident,one miss hab......changed it all.If Liam never kissed her,I would've never had to get surgery on my knee and stomach,I would have never NOT said goodbye to Alex.I never got to say goodbye,she just left.If she ever did stop by to say goodbye,I would'be never remembered.I was in a coma.

I remember one thing though....I remember turning on the T.V. and it went straight to the news.I remember it saying girls were killing them selves because Zayn was dead.That was the first time I herd that my best mate was dead.He had killed himself because of Alex.I didn't even know he still felt that way about her....anyways that night I just broke down.

I haven't cried seance the night of New Years Eve.That was a bad night,I don't even know why I took the pills.I didn't want to,but something inside me was pushing me to do it.Something inside of me said I would like the affect.But I don't like the affect,I don't like it one bit.

As I walked along the cold,stone path,something in red,white,and blue caught my blue eyes.A young lady was sitting on a park bench,picture in her hand,and tears down her face.She had the most beautiful golden brown hair,and majestic blue eyes.But the longer and harder she stared at the picture,the grayer her eyes got.

What was she staring at?Who was on the picture?Could it be her boyfriend,or maybe her friend?I mean her expression is so sad,but at the same time she looked angry.But all the angry was washed away by tears.

She was wearing red skinny jeans,blue TOMS,a British Flag loose shirt,and she was pulling things out of a red clutch.

(A/N ....OUTFIT>>>>>>>>>>)

Her eyes were red and blood shot,and her lips were quivering.I felt bad for her,all alone in the big city of London,just sitting their on a bench.I feel like I want to go over and talk to her,but what if she thinks I'm a creep?......Or even worse what if she thinks I'm different because of my cast?

She looked up at me and squinted,I guess it was hard to see over all the tears.Her eyes widened and her chest moved in a quicker pace then before.I smiled and she blushed turning back to the pictures.

Carefully I placed my crutch on the ground,and step by step,I walked across the road.I finally made it over to her and sat on the bench scooting closer to her every second.

"Hello Love"I smiled.

she blushed but returned with my gesture,"Hi Niall"

Her voice was very crackly,but she didn't need to talk,her eyes said it all,"Whats wrong?"I whipped away a couple tears from her cheeks.

"Oh it's nothing...."She said a little to quickly.

I sighed,"I'll tell you my problem if you tell me yours....."