Chapter 29

"Here!"Jake yelled causing me and Brett to wake up instantly.

"Thanks for the lift Jake!"I kissed his cheek and hopped out the car,"good luck with your lady friend"

"Thanks and anytime!"

Me and Brett got out of the car and ran inside the building.

We walked up to the guy at the front desk and simply said the boys flat number and then hopped in the elevator,"finally free"

"What?"I asked.

"We're free from him and now it's just us for a while"

"I don't think it's the last I will see of him though"I smiled and returned to my corner.

The elevator door dinged and we walked out.Here we go.I raised my fist and knocked our secret knock on the door...*Knock once...knock once ...knock three times...knock once...knock once...knock three times ...knock once...knock once...knock three times...knock once.....knock tree times again*

I waited for them.Slowly the door knob turned and a blonde boy stood in front of me.Next then I knew I was being tackled by four boys,where's Liam?

"Where's Liam?"I asked getting up from the ground and dusting of the dirt from my jeans.

"In his room right now!"Eleanor said.

"I missed you so much!"lily yelled hugging me.

"I missed you two and I'm friends with Jake again....Oh and here's the real Brett"all the boys shook his hand and gestured him inside.He hugged his sister and sat next to her on the couch.

"After everything he's done to you?"Zayn hugged me and kissed my cheek.I saw Brett burn a whole through his skull.

"Yes well no,but it's complicated if you knew the whole reason why"I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Another burnt whole through Zayn's head.What is wrong with Brett right now?

"Oh ummm...how's mum?"I asked Lilly.

"Errr well she's alright,but we had to cover for you a lot...Now we have to stay with the boys for another week!"she said over excited .Sometimes I wonder how she kept her cool around them.She was absolutely in love with them,"and Deja"

All there eyes hit the ground.Harry had tears swelling up in his eyes,but he also had a sign of happiness,"she ummm is in the hospital.She is pregnant-"

I stopped Eli,Eleanor,"Thats great!"

"I'm not finished yet,she is also in some sort of comma.She will defiantly be out soon though maybe a couple of weeks,but no harm on the baby"

I let out a sigh of relief,"can I go talk to Liam or is he to stuck up with Susie?"

"Nope he hasn't talked to her in a while so go ahead!"Lily said,"be safe!"

I saw Zayn tense up,but I just shook it off and smiled,"lily I'm fifteen and your 13 soo yeah!"

"Well Deja's seventeen!"She added.

"Yeah well she's with Harry!"I said smirking directly at Harry and his dimples.

"Heyy!"Harry yelled.

"Oh come on Harry"

"Okay whatever just go talk to your lover boy"

"Liam is not my lover boy"

"But oh you want him to be!"lily said smirking.This time Brett and Zayn tensed up at the same time.

"Whatever"I blushed.