Chapter 12

(Liam's POV)

I woke up with this weird pain in my head.My head was pounding and the air was stiff making it hard to breath.I turned to the right of me,Harry and Niall were up against the wall chained,I looked to the left of me,Alex and Zayn were chained up.

"Guys"I weeped

"Is that you Liam?"I heard a female voice whisper

"Alex?"I tried to yell out but it was just another gust of air

"Yeah where are we,what are we doing?"she said gasping for air.

I knew how she felt it seemed like the air got tighter and tighter as we spoke.

"We are trapped by your ex boyfriend,Jake"I said cringing at his name

"That son of a Bitch"she screamed

I don't know how she could scream,the air was so dead I could barely make a sound.

"I heard some call my name"jake said flying down by her

"So how was your sleep,beautiful?" He said giving her a flirty smirk then watching me die on the inside.

"Don't talk to me like that Ass hole!"she yelled again this time being another whimper of Air

"Looks like someone woke up on the left side of the bed"he said stabbing her arm...only having it heal in the matter of seconds

She let out A yelp but the scar was gone and she was good as new.

"Vas Happening here?"Zayn cried out"are we still trapped?...when will you let us go?"

"When I'm satisfied"jake said ribbing Alex's thigh slowly making his way up higher an higher.

"Don't touch her"I yelled knowing I couldn't really do anything about it

Goosebumps began to fall over her.She sifted her leg farther away.Only for him to get closer pushing her against the wall biting her lip hard.So hard blood began to leek down her chin.

"What do you want with me?"she groaned

Something inside me was telling me she liked the abuse from him.But why after everything he's down to her,why would she want him Back?

(Alex's POV)

He let go of me making me drown to the floor .He hurt me and he wanted to kill me,So why did I want him?

"Let her go!"Niall screamed

"Do you want me to kill you instead Niall?"he said firmly

"Yes!!!take me leave her!"he screamed

He walked over to Niall with a knife in his hand,he was going to kill him right here right now!

"Wait no stop kill me,stake me...don't take him!!"i yelled at the top of my lungs

He walked around in a circle then flew off.I was so hungry,I needed food.The closest person to me was Zayn and I wasn't going to kill Zayn.

"I'm so hungry!" I screamed having my voice echo through the abandon warehouse.

"What will you eat?"Liam asked

"You mean drink?" I Asked

"We'll yes"he said

"Animal,You!"I said jokingly

"M-e I mean us"he said gulping air

"I was joking"I giggled

A gust of wind flew through causing me to brake out in bumps again.That all huddled around me getting as close to me as the can.I really wanted to get out of here but Jake would never let me out.

"I can help you."a deep voice said from a distance

"Wh-who's there?"I shivered

"I will set you free,I'm only doing his dirty work and I'm sick of it"he laughed

"How will you help us?"Liam yelled

"I will set you free from this hell hole!"he answered

He came from behind a wall with keys dangling from his hand.Swinging them back and forth as he walked closer.He was a dark muscular man with wide green eyes which was weird.

He unlocked all of this and we ran out of the building.Ducking under trees,trying not to be spotted bye Jake,but I knew leaving there would only mean that he would be coming back for more.Much more!

_________________________________

_________

😄So how is it so far?plz do tell