Chapter 45

(Niall's POV)

It's been two days...two days seance I saw Cierra.

I miss her soooo much.Its so weird to say this,but every time we touch or hug I feel a bolt of energy rush through me.

Infact.....I like it.

(Cierra's POV)

"Mom!"I yelled from my bedroom.

I had my blueberry/purple colored laptop on my brown and blue bed.

Starting down at me were my....POSTERS!!!! Ahhhh Niall looks so good.

Omg I just went on a date with Niall two days ago.Niall freakin Horan has my number in his phone.Niall James Horan gave me a hug.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"What!"my mom said panicky running into my room.

"Sorry I just had to let it out!"I smiled.

"So how was your date with your Irish babe?"she asked putting the laundry basket down on my floor.

"PhenomeNiall!"I yelled causing my dog to bark,"sorry Zeus"

He jumped up on my bed and attacked me with kisses.

Ewwwww now my face is all wet!!!!

"Ugh"I groaned laughing.

My mom laughed also and shook her head,"so where'd you meet him.I mean yesterday you ran out of the house crying,and then you came back smiling like you just won a million bucks?"

"I was upset because of Andy....he broke up with me for some skank.And then Niall saw me,and we're going to live happily ever after!"

"Hey watch your mouth"my mom smiled.

"I can't watch my mouth my nose is in the way!"I sassed.

She laughed and left my room.

Just then my phone started hysterically buzzing,"speak?!"

"It's Niall"his voice was moldy...didn't sound normal.Like he had been crying.

"Are you alright Ni?You sound sad"

"It's Alex..."great not this slut again,"she's been in a terrible car crash.......Zayn was there.He was there with her.Holding her hand.He's alive!"

"So why are you crying?"

"Because Alex might not be"

Yay!!!

"I'm so sorry.....ugh where are they?"

Like I care.

"They're in Los angles.....but they're taking a charter plane to England"he sniffled.

"Nice........"I sighed.

"So....I might be gone for a little while.I was wondering if you wanted to come over today and tomorrow"

"You want me to sleep over!?"

"Only if you want,or are aloud to"

"I'll ask just give me a minute"

"Okay love you"

"Love you to"

I hung up quickly and ran to my mom almost tripping over Zeus on my way through the halls.

"Mom and I sleep over Niall's please...."I said giving her my greatest puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh....no"