Chapter 14

I woke up to the delicious smell of pancakes.The sent made me wake up intently.The smell dragged me to the kitchen,i could feel the warm sent tickle my nose.

"Hey babe,you woke up late!"Louis slapped my bum

"Hey Louis watch out she's mine!"Liam sang

"Woah-woah-woah,I'm not someone's!"I said hitting Liam's shirtless toned stomach

"No,but you are a prize to have around...Deja will be over soon!"Niall said

"Cool,umm how long was I asleep?"I asked blushing

I really didn't like it when people watched me sleep,I couldn't really control them.I was asleep so what was I going to do,bite them in my sleep?

"Long enough for us to watch you gourges!"Liam reapplied

I felt a blush fly onto my face,but I put my head down so they couldn't see.

"I love it when you blush!"Niall snorted

"Oh stop it you"I said blushing more.

I knock interrupted me,from there I knew it was deja,I ran to the door unlocking it.A gust of wind flew by my face causing my hair to fly ecstatically.

"Who's there?"I asked bravely

Before anyone could say a word I was pushed to the ground with a sticky note on my forehead.I let out a scream and the boys came running in.

"What happend?"Liam yelled

I took the sticky note and read it carefully.

*I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE,I LOVE YOU WHY DID YOU RUN??!!*

My heart stopped beating.I stood frozen,did he really just say he loved me?

Why did he love me,after everything's he's done.He tells me now.

"Are you ok,who was that?"Zayn questioned

"He knows where I am and...he,he Loves me!"I said

Just then deja came running through the door.

"What's wrong with her?"deja asked

"Someone just said...I really don't know"Louis said giving Deja's a high five.

"Ok that was creepy,a guy just walked past me and said look through the sunshine and the dark lies.

"That's weird"Louis said

(Louis's POV)

"Hey,deja can I Speak to you on the balcony?"I asked

"Yeah"Deja said

We made are way to the balcony and I took her hand and picked her up.I put her up on the railing.

"Louis,please don't let me go!"she said looking down.

"I would never let you go,I think I love you"I mumbled

"Beg your pardon,I can't hear you"she said smiling

"We'll i think that I...ummmmm....I think that I-"my word was stopped, when Alex came running through and grabbing her.

"Wow,I was still talking you know"I said to Alex

"Well this is more important then what you had to say!!"Alex jumped up and down holding Deja's hand.

"Yeah what was so much more important the what I had to say?"I asked raising a eyebrow

"WELL,URGH...HARRY IS IN LOVE WITH DEJA!!"

My heart stopped,I felt like someone had just stabbed me in the back.My heart pounded,I had never felt like this before.Alex took Deja's hand and brought her to the lounge.

"Harry wanted to know something!"Alex teased

"What?"Deja responded

"Harry wants to ask you if you wanted to go out?"she sang,"So what do you say?"

"We'll I guess yes"Deja said

I felt the whole world around me stop,Harry knew I liked her,and he knew what happened last time.I just wanted to curl up in a hole and die.I couldn't take this day anymore.I ran to my flat and headed straight to my bed.