Chapter 8

PLZ READ!!!!>>>>OK WELL AS YOU KNOW,THEY DID JUST GET INTO A FULL ON CAR ACCIDENT,SOME PEOPLE WERE SAYING THEY WERE COUNFUESD,JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT CLEAR....CONTINUE!!!

(NIALL'S POV)

Alex wisperd my name,but i was in so much pain I couldn't try to save her.I got out of the car that was now upside down.I tried to walk over to Alex,but my legs gave out to quick,and i was on the ground.I heard talking on the left side of my ear,my right side was completly gone.It sounded like some one was screaming for help,but my eyes kept closing and i kept driffting away.I put my hand over my heart to feel if it was thumping or not,but it wasn't my heart had completly stoped,my eyes shut.This time i new it was for good.

(ALEX'S POV)

I was alright i felt like i had just woke up from the best sleep ever,i guess that is an advantage to being a vampire,but my body still looked like i beat my self with a hammer.I was hanging upside down untill i unbuckled...I was not ready,i should have been.I landed flat on my head,but i didnt feel a pain.I graved my pone from my pocket,but i looked down to see Niall by my door,DEAD..

"NIALL WAKE UP PLZ WAKE UP!!!!!"I yelled shaking him.

No answer

I felt his heart to see if it was still beating,but to my surprise there was no beating.Before he slipped away from me he managed to say one last think..."I love you too"

I backed up in shock,but still holding his hand.My other hand was on his chest,making sure it was beeting....You took your hand off his chest not letting go of him.Pulled out my phone and dialed 9-1-1.

"PLZ HELP QUICK WE.....I JUST FLEW OFF THE CURB AND DOWN A HILL."I yelled into the phone.

Then the 9-1-1 operator spoke,"Ok we will be there soon."

(5 MINUTES LATER)

It seemed like forever,but it was only 5 minutes.They carried me off into a ambulance,when we got to the hospitall the boys were already there.They brought me into a differnt room then Niall,but as they strolled me off to my room,you pasted Nialls hospital room.They were putting hundreds of wires and zapping him 1,3,5 times.

As you passed his room one thing made you smile,but you didnt know if it was from him or the docter.Someone let out a quick breath then stoped.You made your way to your room,they put wires into you and they looked so confused.You heard one of them ask whats wrong,but by then you had gone too.

(LIAM'S POV)

We all got a call from the hospital saying that Niall and Alex were just in a car accident.I was worried and angry,but more determind to get to the hospital.Luckily the hospital was right next to our flat.We all ran over to see them,but when we got there they said we couldnt see them because they looked to horrible.BUT THAT WASNT GOING TO STOP US!We all ran through and ran straight to Nialls room first,he looked dead,but the heart moniter said differnt.We ran over to Alex's room and we all looked at each other,she looked like she went through a wood chipper.I have never seen anything like it.She was white..hAND I MEAN SEE THROUGH WHITE.Her eyes had big black circuls around them,her arms were cut and looked broken,but one thing made us all jump,she lifted her self up without opening her eyes and said,"ONE WHO SPOKE SHALL DIE!"

She opened her eyes and they were a shade of red I've never seen before.She fell back to her bed and lots of lights and beeping noises were going off,before i new it 10 20 30 docters fled the room and surrounded her.

(HARRY'S POV)

We walked out of the room tears filled are eyes when one docter backed away and looked down.