Emma Is Home

*This chapter was supposed to be posted before Henry's birthday chapter. Sorry for the confusion.*

A few days later, Emma was given the okay to come home. Henry and Hope were at home, Allison took them back to their home the next day after their sleepover. Emma had not said too much during her hospital stay. Killian has not left his swan's side, he wrapped his arms around his wife. "It felt like a dream...it was real...it really happened. I am so sorry, Killian. I failed you."
"Emma, no...no, love. You did not fail me, love. Remember I am with you no matter what happens." He hugs his wife. "I am right here. I am not going anywhere. I love you, Emma. I am going to take care of you until you are not in pain anymore."
"You always take good care of me."
"Aye, that is my job as your husband."
"Dr. Claire gave me the okay to go home."
"Now, we can go home."
"I miss Henry and Hope. I hate being away from them."
"They are at home with Allison, love. We both know you needed to rest. I know when we arrive home, they will both be very happy to see you." A nurse pushed Emma in a wheelchair, with Killian holding her hand. "Emma, I will get our car, love." Killian gets the yellow bug and drives to the entrance where his swan was waiting for him. He helped her out of the wheelchair and into the car. As he drove her home, she just stared at the window. He knew Emma was depressed and decided to take his wife to their special spot. "Killian?"
"Emma, I know you need to talk, a breather." He helped her out of the yellow bug and walked to her and gently sat her down. "Killian?"
"Yes, love?"
"Do you think we are ever going to have another baby? I do not know, Killian..." Emma began crying. "I do not know.." Killian hugs his wife, knowing she was losing hope of having another child with him.
"I know we are going to have another little pirate to our crew. I can just feel it, Emma. I know the last few pregnancies were hard and painful, which is the rough chapter of our lives, Emma. I know the next chapter is going to be a better one. You and I are going to get through this together. I am not losing faith in us, Emma. We are going to have another baby when the time is right that is the next chapter in our lives. We have our two amazing children who love you, their mommy so much who is always there for them and fight for them. We are team Swan-Jones, Emma, we are going to get through this together."
Emma hugs him. "You are there for me. I love you so much."
"I love you so much, my Emma." They kiss.
"I want to return home, I miss our babies."
"Aye, we are both going home." He leads his swan back to their car and drives home. "We are home."
"I missed being home." They see Henry and Hope playing outside. Killian carried his swan's overnight bag and led Emma out of the car slowly who was in pain while walking and gripping his hook. "Henry, are you giving Hope a sword lesson?"
"Mom!"
"Mommy!" Henry hugs his Mom as Hope hugs her legs. "Mommy,ome! Mommy ome!"
"Yes, I am home." Henry holds Hope so she can hug her neck. "I missed you both so much."
"Mom, how are you feeling?"
"I am still in pain. I am happy." She hugs both of her kids.
"Love, you need to lie down."
"You are right."
"Mommy..."
"Hope, you and Henry can snuggle with me inside." He holds his little love.
"Dada! Dada ome."
"Yes, little love. Dada is home." He hugs his Hope. "I missed you so much."
"Miss you Dada." He kisses Hope on the head,he loves his daughter so much. They entered inside, Emma helping his Mom walk in as Hope being held by Killian. Allison hears the family enter and comes from the kitchen. "Emma!"
"Allison!" They hug.
"Welcome, home."
"Thank you for staying here, with Henry and Hope."
"You are welcome. I got closer to Hope and Henry. The facetime comes in handy when Hope missed you and Killian."
"I missed seeing Hope and Henry in person."
"Henry and I cooked you a few meals."
"Is one of them your spaghetti?"
"Maybe?" They both laughed.
"Swan, where do you want to rest?"
"Upstairs in our room. I want to take a shower first." Killian helped his wife upstairs. Allison plays Hope in her bedroom, as Emma settle back home. "Mommy, ome."
"Yes, Mommy is home. I know you are going to take good care of her..."
"Boo-boo."
"Yes, your Mommy will feel better soon when her boo-boo heals. I know you, Henry and your Daddy will give Mommy care and love."
"Luv, Mommy."
Killian helps Emma in her shower. He gave her a towel to dry up and helped her change into her leggings and a tee shirt. "Killian...thank you..."
"I know you need me, love. You are in a lot of pain." Emma hugs him. "You are home, love. With our children so happy that you are home." He helped her lie down and they snuggle. "My swan."
"My captain."
"I love you so much."
"I love you so much." They kiss. "Love, do you need anything else?"
"I am good, honey. I just want to be with Henry and Hope."
"Aye, love." They kiss. Hope runs into the room. Killian holds Hope. "Little love, be gentle to Mommy. She still has a big boo-boo." He puts Hope on their bed and Hope hugs her Mommy gently."Good little love." He kisses Hope on the head. "Dada, missed you, Hope."
"We missed you so much, Hope .dada and Mommy are both home now." Henry joined his sister and Mom. "Mom,we missed you."
Allison joins the family on the bed. " Emma, I missed my best friend."
Hope screams, "Talk!!"
Emma and Allsion both laughed. "We are having girl talk, baby girl." She hugs her daughter.
Henry went to his room and got his Mom a gift.
"Mom!"
"Yes Henry?"
"We got you a gift!"
"Gift Mommy! Henwy.''
"Hopey, you and Henry got me a gift?"
"Yes! Oen."
"Hope and I made it on vacation just for you."
Emma opens the gift, it was a print made gray shirt with a picture of her, Hope and Henry on the Jolly Roger. Emma was in tears. "I love it." She hugs Henry and Hope. "Killian, look what they made me."
"Emma, that is an amazing shirt, love."
"Can you help me change into it?"
"Yes, love." He helps Emma change into her shirt. "You look beautiful in your new swan."
"Thank you captain." They kiss. "Henry, you and Hope shirt fits me perfectly."
"Yay!" Hope clapped her hands. Emma hugs her daughter and kisses her on the head. Killian takes pictures of his two loves and Henry together. "Mom, Hope chose the shirt color and I chose the picture of three of us when we were on the Jolly Roger sailing."
"You two make a great team."
"H!"
"Yes, Hope H&H time." Hope tackles her brother. "Hope."
"Easy, little love on your brother." Emma yawns. Henry helps his Mom lie down in the middle of him and Hope. Emma talks with Henry and Hope.
Killian and Allison went downstairs knowing Emma was happy to be home with her children. "Killian, how was she in recovery? I know she needed time to grieve..."
"I am glad you offered to take them here after the sleepover. The state that Emma was in...I did not want Hope or Henry to see that. She barely spoke the last few days. I spoke to her before we came back here, I got her to speak..."
"What about when Henry facetimed her?"
"She was only happy to see her children. She missed them."
"You are taking such good care of Emma, Killian. She is one lucky girl to have you on her side. I will visit my best friend tomorrow. If you need anything call me."
"Thank you, Allison." Allison leaves the house. He goes upstairs finding Hope coming out of her room holding a painting. "Dada!"
"Little love, what do you have in your hand?"
"Art!"
"I love your painting, Hope."
"Dada. You, art."
"This is for me?"
"Yes."
Killian smiles big and hugs Hope. "Thank you, Hope. I love it."
"Olly...Wawa."
"The painting is the Jolly Roger?"
"Yes." He kisses Hope on the head.
"I love it, my little pirate princess, the artist."
"Olly..Wawa..."
"Yes, you can help me check up on our second home soon."
Hope squirms and goes back into her room to get another painting. "Mommy art."
"Hope, Mommy is going to love your art, little love." Hope goes to her parents' room finding Henry and Emma talking lying down.
Killian puts Hope on the bed. "Mommy! You..art!"
Emma sees the painting of finger painting. "Hope, is this for me?"
"Yes!" Hope sits next to her Mommy.
Emma smiles. "Thank you, Hope. I love it!"
"Hope and I did some artwork the last few days. We had a lot of H&H time."'
"Olly...Wawa."
"Dad, I may have brought Hope to the Jolly Roger to check on our second home."
"Lad, you, your sister and your Mom are welcome on the Jolly Roger, it is our second home after all."
"I made sure Hope did not ruin anything or break anything." Hope babbles. The doorbell rings.
"I will be right back,love."
Hope gripped her Daddy's hook. "Dada."
"Let's see who is at the door, little pirate." He walks with Hope downstairs and opens the door, it was David and Leo. "Hi, Hope! I want to play with you." Hope was staying behind her daddy's legs hiding from Leo.
"Stay away from my daughter, Leo."
Leo tries to hurt Hope who screams and runs upstairs. Killian was mad at Leo trying to hurt his daughter. "You do not hurt people, Leo! You do not hurt Hope!"
"Killian, I just wanted to check on my daughter. How is Emma?"
"She is okay...she is still in recovery. Why did you bring him?"
"I have no one to watch him."
"He is scaring Hope."
"I hate Hope, she ruined everything.I want to hurt Hope, it is fun seeing her cry."
Killian was furious at Leo making his day worse worrying over his swan the stress and grieve of the baby they lost and he is making everything worse by threatening his family. He lifted Leo up in the air to face him. "You do not hurt for fun! Do you understand that! You do not hurt your family for fun! You do not make people cry for fun!! You are mean to others, they are mean back to you! HURTING PEOPLE FOR FUN IS WRONG! UNDERSTAND?!!" Leo began crying. Charming takes his son from Killian, hoping his own son learned a lesson not to hurt others. "Daddy, he is mean."
"You are mean to Hope, Emma, Killian, and Henry. That is why when you are mean to others, they are mean to you back. You got Killian very angry because you want to hurt Hope. If you want people to be nice to you, you have to be nice to them." He looks up at Killia knowing his son in ale and daughter are going through hell and Leo is just making everything worse. "Killian, if Emma or you need anything call me."
"Thank you, Charming." Charming leaves with Leo.
Hope went upstairs. "Mommy!" Emma and Henry heard Hope scream.
"Mom, I got Hope."
Henry rushes out of his parent's room and gets his sister from the stairs. "Hope, you are safe with me, little sis."
"Henwy..."
"You are with me, little sis." He rubs Hope's back and takes Hope into their parent's room and places her next to their Mom on the bed.
Emma puts Hope on her lap."Hopey, I am right here."
"Mommy."
"Hopey, I am right here."She rubs Hope's back. "Everything is okay. You are with me, little duckling."
"Mom, I saw gramps and Leo with Dad." Hope cried more. "Leo is not inside the house, little sis." Henry goes downstairs and hears his Dad screaming at Leo. He went to Hope's room to get her baby blankie and Pluto doll. He returns to his parent's room. "Hopey, Dada is screaming at Leo because Leo scared you. He is telling Leo that he is being a bad boy."
"Mom, I think Dad just scared Leo."
"I can hear Leo crying, your Dad scared him. I have not heard your Dad scream like that since I left him at the beanstalk with the giant. Not as loud as when he was trying to find me when I was the dark one."
"Mommy."
"Yes, baby?"
"Henwy."
"You are happy that Henry is with us?" Hope nods her head yes.
Henry joins his Mom and sister on the bed. "Hopey, you want storytime?"
"No."
"You want me to stay here with you and Mommy?"
"Tay, Henwy."
Henry was in awe, his sister loves him so much. "I am staying here with you and Mommy, little sis." He kisses Hope on the head. "I got your baby blankie." He wrapped Hope in her blankie. Henry approached his dad downstairs. "Dad?"
"Henry, I am okay." The stress from the last few days...then Leo coming here wanting to hurt Hope, Leo just made him snap, wanting to protect his family." Killian began crying.
Henry hugs his Dad. "Dad, I know you are not okay. You have me... I know you are stress out worrying about Mom. You got Mom to the hospital on time. You are taking such good care of her." Killian stopped crying. "By the way, you scared Leo."
Killian smiles. "Aye, I did."
"Yes, you did." They went upstairs.
Back upstairs, "You are safe with Mommy. You are not in any danger baby girl." Hope was still crying into her Mommy's chest. Emma hated seeing Hope upset. "Hope, you are safe. Leo went bye-bye. Mommy, Daddy, and Henry would not let him hurt you....I know you are scared..."
"Yes, Mommy."
"You have me to protect you, Hope." She rubs Hope's head. "You are safe at home with Mommy, Daddy and Henry."
"Tay."
"You are staying with me, little duckling. We are having Mommy and Hopey time." She hugs her daughter.
Killian goes upstairs to check up on his two loves, he sees Emma snuggling with Hope who was still crying. He kisses Hope on the head."Emma, how is our little pirate?"
"Very upset." She looks down at her daughter. "Hopey, dada is here with us, baby girl."
"Dada?"
"I am right here, little love. I know Leo scared you."
"Bad."
"He is very bad, little love." Hope gripped her Daddy's hook and looked up at her Mommy.
"I am right here, baby girl. You are staying here with me." Hope smiles. "Yes, we are having Mommy and Hopey time."
"Wead..book."
"Yes, we can read a book. Which book do you want me to read?"
"Mommy...book!"
Emma chuckles. "I will read to you, Hope."
"Yay!" Henry gives his Mom the book. "Henwy...tay."
"I am staying here with you and Mommy, little sis." He hugs his sister.
"Once upon a time, there was Mommy duck and Daddy duck..." Hope hugs her Mommy as she was reading to her. Killian knows his swan was in pain and went downstairs to get her medicine for her. "Emma, here is your medicine love." Henry takes his sister from their mom.
"Mommy."
"Hopey, we are staying with Mommy. She needs her medicine." He hugs his sister. Emma takes her medicine. "Love you need to rest."
Emma laid her hand on her husband's hook. "I am okay, Killian. I am just happy to be home."
"Aye." She kisses him on the cheek. Hope walks back to her Mommy. "Little love, are you snuggling with Mommy?"
"Yes. Tay, Mommy."
"You can stay with me, baby girl." Emma yawns.
"Emma, you need to rest."
"I am tired." Emma laid her head against his shoulder and fell asleep.
"Mommy."
"Little love, we have to be quiet. Mommy needs her nap." Hope pats her Mommy's arm. "She is okay, little love. Mommy is home safe and not going anywhere." Hope hugs her Mommy.
"You are being a good little lass, being gentle to Mommy."
"Dad, Hope is gentle on Mom because she knows that Mommy is the best."
"Luv Mommy."
"Our Mommy is the best, Hope."
"Yes,Henwy." Killian and Henry both smiled at Hope. "Dada."
"I am right here, Hope." He gives Hope his hook.
"Dada."
"You are with Dada, little love."
"Miss you."
"I missed you too, little love. You are staying here with Dada and Mommy."
"Dada..Mommy..ome." Killian reads to Hope for a little while until Emma wakes up and takes over.
"Killian, I can read to her." Hope clapped her hands. "Hopey, you missed me reading to you?"
"Yes, Mommy." Emma smiles. Emma continues to read to Hope.
"Lad, do you want to help me cook dinner?"
"Yes."
"Love, we will be downstairs if you need anything."
"Henwy..."
Henry sits next to his sister."Hope, I am going to be downstairs with Dad. Mommy is reading to you."
"Art."
"We can do art later, after your storytime with Mommy."
Hope smiles."Henwy..book."
"Yes, we can read from my book later too." Hope babbles. "Yes, Hope, we are going to have H&H time." Hope hugs Henry. Emma and Killian can both tell Henry and Hope brother and sister relationship is closer over the last few days. Henry goes downstairs with their Dad. "Mommy wead book."
"Yes, Hope." She hugs her daughter. "Were you having so much fun with Henry when Mommy and Daddy weren't here?"
"Yes...luv Henwy."
Emma hugs her daughter. "I missed my little duckling. I am so happy to be home." She continues to read to Hope.
Killian and Henry cook dinner together. "Dad, she missed you and Mom. I made Hope happy by keeping her distracted while you and Mom were in the hospital."
"Thank you, lad."
"Dad, Hope is my baby sister. I love her so much. We spent a lot of brother and sister time, when Aunt Allison was at her house. I took her in the backyard we played on the playset, in the pool, I also took Hope to the park and walked into town. I also took Hope to our castle, we had a lot of fun."
"Lad, you make your sister very happy when your Mom and I are at the hospital."
"I love Hope. I love being her brother, I love spending time with her. How was Mom at the hospital? I know you did not let us visit..."
Killian faces his son. "Your Mom was not talking, son. She was depressed."
"How is she now?"
"We talked on the way home at our spot...she is happy to be home with you and Hope. We both did not want you and Hope to see your Mom in that state lad. I did not leave your mother's side, son."
"She had you Dad. I understand why, I knew something was going on."
"Your Mom is happy is to be home with you and Hope." They cooked dinner, until they hear Emma calling for Killian.
Emma was reading to Hope until Hope went off the bed and into her room. "Mommy..." Emma slowly went off the bed and walked to Hope's room. Hope was standing next to her crib. "Mommy...wead..book."
"You want me to read the book in your crib?"
"Yes....pweas."
Emma was in awe,her daughter wanted her to read to her in her crib. "Hope, Mommy cannot open your crib, sweetie."
Hope began crying."Mommy.." She hugged her Mommy's legs, Emma knew Hope missed her a lot when she was in the hospital. "Mommy..."
Emma got an idea. "Killian!!" She can hear her husband running upstairs.
"Emma! What is it?"
"Hope wants me to read to her in her crib."
Hope was hugging her leg. "Mommy....wead...."
"Love, I have an idea." Killian takes the side of the crib, Hope climbs back into her crib.
"Mommy."
"Hope, I am coming baby girl." Emma sits with Hope on the bed Hope hugs her Mommy as she read to her. "Killian?"
"Yes, love?"
"I've been thinking."
"About what love?"
"I was thinking we can put Hope in her booster seat so she will be sitting with us at the table."
"I love that idea, I can take down her high chair and put her booster seat for tonight."
"Also? When I am feeling better, less pain. I think Hope can have her toddler bed."
"Aye, I can change Hope's crib soon."
"I want to help, I have bedding for Hope's toddler bed."
"Aye, love, we can work together."
"Mommy...wead...pweas."
"Yes, Hope, I can read to you."
"Dada." Hope holds her Daddy's hook. "Dada...ome."
Killian smiles. "Yes, little love. Dada is home."
"Miss you."
"I miss you too, little love. I am going to be downstairs cooking dinner with Henwy."
"Dada." Killian hugs Hope. "Dada...Mommy...ome."
Emma and Killian smiled at each other. "We are home, little love. Do you want to cook dinner with Dada and Henry? Or play and snuggle with Mommy?"
"Mommy!" Emma and Killian both smile as he puts Hope next to Emma. Hope gets a toy brush and combs her Mommy's hair. "Hope, are you making my hair pretty?"
"Yes."
"Thank you." Emma reads to Hope.
Killian leaves the room to let Emma read to Hope. He took down Hope's high chair and Henry helped him put the high chair in the basement. He places Hope's booster seat at the table. "Dad, what made Mom want to put Hope's high chair in the basement?"
"I don't know lad, Hope is getting older. She wants Hope to sit with us at the table. She also wants Hope's crib turned into a toddler bed."
"You can do that? Turn a crib into a toddler bed?"
"Aye, there is a way." He went downstairs and continued to cook dinner with his son.
Hope babbles. "You like me reading to you?"
"Pway."
"We can play." Emma slowly got off the crib and sat on the floor next to the kitchen set as Hope was bringing her pretend toy food. "Hope, what are you cooking next?" Hope holds a toy tomato. "A tomato? Are you chopping it up or making sauce?"
"Auntie."
"Oh, you are making Auntie Allison's sauce."
"Yes." Emma chuckles. When Killian returns upstairs, he sees his two loves playing.
"Little love, are you cooking?"
"Yes, auntie..."
"Allison taught Hope her spaghetti sauce. She is showing me how to cook."
"Ah. Hope is our little chef."
"Dada!" Hope goes to her Daddy and hugs his legs.
"Little love. Dinner is ready. Are you hungry?"
"Yes....hungwy."
Killian helped his swan from the carpet. "Emma, I can bring your dinner up here."
"I can eat downstairs with you all."
"Mommy."
"I am eating in the kitchen, baby girl." Killian helped Emma down the stairs. Hope went ahead of them.
Henry gets Hope from the stairs. "Hopey."
"Henwy."
Henry takes her to the kitchen, "Little sis, you can sit with us at the table. Who do you want to sit next you? Daddy, Mommy, or me."
"Dada...Mommy."
"You can sit with them both." He puts Hope down and moves her seat in between her parents. Killian and Emma entered the room. "Mom, Dad, Hope is sitting between both of you."
"Awesome."
Killian puts Hope in her booster seat. Henry sets the table, with plates as Killian put their dinner on the table, meatloaf, broccoli and roasted potatoes. Emma outs Hope's bib on her. "Hungwy."
"We are about to eat baby girl." Killian makes Hope her plate.
"Here you go, little pirate."
"Ank you, Dada."
"You are welcome, Hope." Killian kisses his little lass on the cheek. The family had dinner together, talking and eating.
"Killian, this is so delicious. You are my favorite cook."
"Aye, I love cooking, especially for my swan."
"You are so sweet."
"Ookie."
"Hope you need to finish your dinner then you get a cookie."
"Kk." Emma and Killian looked at Hope wondering where she learned that.
"She learned that from Lizzie." After dinner, Emma was lying on the couch in the living room while Hope was playing with her toys, as Henry and Killian cleaned up in the kitchen. Hope brings her Mommy toys and joins her on the couch. "Are you here to keep me company?"
"Yes." Hope hugs her Mommy. Emma smiles. "Mommy...tay."
"I am not going anywhere, baby girl. How about we watch a movie?"
"No...wead...book."
Henry enters the room. "Mom, while we were at Aunt Allison's house, Connor and Lizzie liked watching a lot of television. Hope just wanted to play or read."
"Henwy...pway."
"Yes, Hope we played a lot at Auntie Allison's house."
"Fun!" Hope hugs her brother. Henry smiles as his sister hugs him.
"Little sis, since Mommy and Daddy are home we can watch a Disney movie."
"No..." Hope goes to their Mom and hugs her. "Mommy."
"Sweetie, are you getting tired?" Hope began crying. "You need a diaper change."
"Mommy."
Killian enters the room knowing it was getting close to Hope's bedtime. "Little love." He scooped Hope into his arms "Hope. Why are you crying?" Hope reaches out for her Mommy. "I know you are tired, little love."
"Mommy."
"Mommy is home. How about I get ready for bed and you can snuggle with Mommy in her bed." Killian brings Hope upstairs and gives Hope a bubble bath. Hope was splashing around. "Dada...waa...wa.."
"Yes, water, little love." Hope splashes her daddy. He got covered with water and bubbles. "Hope." Hope was laughing. "You little pirate." He tickles her tummy, making her laugh.
"Dada!" Hope laughs more. Killian smiles big playing with his little lass and happy to be home with her.
Henry sits on the couch with his Mom and hugs her. She kisses him on the head. "Thank you for taking good care of Hope when I was in the hospital. You are an amazing big brother to her."
"I love Hope, Mom. I know you need to rest, Mom. Hope is my baby sister and I love spending time with her. She felt safe with me. We had a lot of fun." He hugs his Mom. "I missed you. I was worried about you when Dad told me to stay here with Hope;I knew something was wrong."
"I was in a lot of pain and very sad, kid.I barely spoke..."
Henry hugs his Mom who began crying. "You are home, Mom with Hope and I. We love you." Emma gives her son a teary smile. "You did not fail Dad, Mom. Hope and I love you so much. We are just happy that you are back home."
"I am happy to be home with you, and Hope. I really missed you two." She kisses Henry on the head. "How about we watch a movie?"
"Sure, we can watch the movie in your room and you can pick the movie."
Emma smiles. "Deal." Henry helped his Mom walked upstairs, she sees Hope playing with Killian during her bath time. After Henry made sure his Mom was comfy in bed, "Mom,do you want popcorn with melted milk duds?"
"Yes!"
"Coming right up!" Henry goes downstairs.
"Thanks kid!"
After Killian changes Hope into her Ariel pajamas, Hope goes to find her Mommy in her bedroom. "Mommy!"
"Hopey, we are going to watch a movie here. Do you want to join us?" Hope climbs in the bed and sits next to her Mommy. "You can join us." She hugs her daughter.
Killian enters their bedroom "Hey, love."
"Hey, honey. Hope did not want me to leave her side."
"Aye, she missed her Mommy and wants to be at her Mommy's side."
"Sounds like a pirate that I know." They kiss. He kisses Hope on the head.
"We are having a movie night in here."
"A movie night? What are we watching?"
"Oh, The Princess Pride."
Killian smiles. "Oh really? I am not surprised, you chose your favorite movie." Emma chuckles. He changes into his pajamas and joins his swan on their bed. "Are you comfy love?"
"Can you get me my Outlander hoodie?"
"Sure, love." He gets his swan's favorite hoodie and helped her put the hoodie on her.
"Thank you."
"You are welcome, swan."
"Dada." He scooped Hope and placed her on his lap. Hope hugs her Daddy. "Dada."
"Hopey." Hope smiles.
Emma lies on Killian's shoulder. "Someone is very happy to be with her Daddy."
Killian smiles back at Emma. "I love my little lass. She gives the best snuggles." He kisses Hope on the head and wraps his arm around his swan. "I love snuggling with my two loves." Emma kisses him on the cheek. "I am so lucky to have you."
"I am always going to be there for you, love. You and our children."
Henry returns back with popcorn with melted milk duds, Emma made room on the bed for Henry. "Mom, popcorn with melted milk duds are melted with the popcorn."
"Perfect just the way I like it." Henry joined his family on the bed. Emma clicked play on Netflix and the movie began. Hope wanted to be with her Mommy.
"Little love, you are with Mommy."
Hope began crying. "Hope, you are with me, baby girl." She rubs Hope's head and her hand. "I am right here." She lets Hope lie down on her lap and rubs Hope's head.
"Mommy."
"Hope,you are with me, baby girl. I am not going anywhere." She rubs Hope's head and back to calm down her daughter which helps Hope stop crying. They continue to watch the movie. Henry laid his head on his Mom's shoulder. Henry gently hugged his Mom. "I missed you. I am so happy that you are home."
"I am home, Henry." She kissed him on the head. "I missed you so much."
"I was thinking, can you and I do art tomorrow?"
"I do need an art lesson, by the most talented son, I have."
"Yes!"
Emma chuckles. "Shh. not too loud, you will wake up, Hope."
"Sorry, Mom."
"I have a feeling you will give me a lot of art lessons while I am home in recovery."
"I can teach you anytime."
Henry hugs his Mom. Emma falls asleep on Killian. Henry paused the movie as Killian was about to bring Hope to her room to sleep in her crib. Emma wakes up. "Killian, Hope can sleep with us."
"Emma, you are in recovery."
"I miss our baby sleeping with me when I was in the hospital...." Emma had tears in her eyes.
Killian sat down and hugged his wife. "Hope can sleep with us, love. I am just worried she would wake up if you need my help during the night. Or need space to sleep since you are in pain."
"I want Hope in here with me and you."
"She can sleep with us, love." He laid Hope on their bed and got Emma her medicine.
Hope wakes up. "Mommy."
"Hi, baby girl. It is very late." Hope stands up and hugs her Mommy. "You are giving me the best hugs."
"Luv you."
"I love you, Hope."
Hope kisses her Mommy on the cheek. "Mommy...talk."
"We can have Mommy and Hope talk." Killian returns to Emma and Hope talking.
"Swan, did our little lass woke up?"
"Yes, she did. Now, Hope just wants to talk."
"Love, are you hungry?"
"Yes, I am."
"I brought you a midnight snack." He showed her grilled cheese sandwich on a plate with pretzels.
"You know me and my love of grilled cheese." Emma eats her sandwich.
Hope reaches for a grilled cheese. Emma gave Hope a piece. "Ank you."
"You are welcome, Hope." After their snack, Emma took her medicine. Hope babbles. Killian gives Hope her bottle of water. He settles Emma back into bed. Hope lies down next to her Mommy. Killian laid next to Emma and wrapped her arm around her. Emma wrapped her arm around Hope. She grabbed her Daddy's hook. "She loves her Daddy's hook."
"Aye, she loves being with her Mommy."
"Dada...olly wawa...book."
"Yes, I can tell you a pirate story." Hope smiles. "Once upon a time, Dada was in Neverland..." When the story was over, Hope was fast asleep on her Mommy and holding her Daddy's hook.
Emma smiles. "I am so happy to be back home." She leans into Killian.
"You are home, Emma."
"Yes, I am happy to be home with you, Henry and Hope."
"Aye the Swan-Jones family is back together." They kiss.