2nd Trimester

Emma was in her second trimester and finally done with her morning sickness. She was looking at her mirror at her baby bump since she was showing more since it was her 3rd pregnancy with a healthy baby. "Baby girl, you are growing inside of my tummy. You are getting so big. I love you." Killian sees his swan admiring her baby bump and takes pictures on his iPhone. "I love you so much, baby girl. Keep on growing, sweetie. We all cannot wait to meet you."
Killian goes to his swan and littlest love and kneels to the ground faces his swan's baby bump "Little lass, this is your Daddy, baby girl. Dada loves you so much. You have a family full of love who cannot wait to meet you. Listen to your Mommy and continue to grow." Emma smiles at his little talk to their baby. He kisses her baby bump. Killian has been overprotective of his swan ever since passed out last week. Other than his swan passing out he is very happy to have another daughter on the way. It was Emma's first time bringing Hope to her swim lesson since her morning sickness stopped. Emma was getting ready with her red one-piece swimsuit over her regular clothes. "Swan,are you sure..."
Emma holds his hook."Killian, I am feeling better. I am not sick anymore. I can take part in our daughter's swim class."
"Aye, I did read that swimming is good for a pregnant woman."
Emma smiles. "You are doing research in the baby book?"
"Yes, the pregnancy book."
Emma smiles knowing her husband is looking out for her and their daughter on the way."You are so sweet." She kisses him on the cheek.
He hugs his wife. "I want to make sure my love and littlest love is safe."
"I cannot believe that we are having another baby girl."
"Aye, another pirate princess to our crew." They kiss.
Hope enters the room with her Ariel bathing suit on. "Swim class, Dada?"
"Hope, Mommy is coming with us!"
Hope smiles big. "Yay! Mommy swim!"
Emma scooped Hope into her arms. "Yes, we are going to swim together." She gave Hope kisses on her cheek. Hope hugs her Mommy.
Killian drove his two loves to the indoor swimming pool. As they were getting out of the car, they see Melody and Ariel walking. "Hi, Ariel!"
"Hi, Emma! I love your baby bump."
"Thank you, my baby bump is getting bigger. I am only 13 weeks."
"You are showing already!"
"Yes!"
"Mel-Mel, pway!"
"You two are going to go swim and play later today, sweetie."
"Baby sis Mommy."
"Your sister will swim with you too when she is older."
Ariel smiles big. "Emma, you are having another girl?"
Emma smiles. "Yes, I am!"
"Ah!" She hugs Emma. "I am so happy for you both!" She looks at Killian. "Killian, you are going to be a Daddy of two girls."
Killian smiles. "Aye, yes I am. I am very excited." He wrapped his arm around his three loves.
"We are all very excited to have another baby girl in our family."
Ariel faces Hope."Hope, are you happy that you are getting a baby sister?"
"Yes, baby sister. Mommy, swim with you?"
"Yes, Hope. We are going to swim together. Dada is going to watch us swim today." Hope hugs her Mommy. She kisses her daughter on the head.
During the swim class, Killian watched his two loves during the mommy and me swim class. He took pictures of his two loves smiling and having fun. Emma spun Hope around in the water making her little duckling laugh. He can tell Emma missed Hope's swimming class just by seeing how happy his swan was being with Hope during their special time together. "Potty, Mommy."
Emma carried Hope to the shallow end where Killian was sitting on a bench. "Killian, someone needs to go potty."
"Swan, I can bring her to the bathroom." He takes his daughter from his swan. "We are going to the potty, little pirate." He took her to the bathroom. Emma places her hand on her baby bump at her baby girl. "You will be in this swim class too, baby girl." She smiles knowing she will be bringing her second daughter to the swimming classes in the future.
After the swim class, they arrived home to change before heading to the docks. Killian and Emma dropped Henry off at Ava's house before going to the docks. As soon as the two ocean princesses arrived, Hope and Melody were playing on the deck, as Killian and Ariel were watching their daughters, she was talking to Emma. She shows Ariel the sonogram pictures. "Aww only at 12 weeks in this picture, your daughter is so cute!"
Emma smiles and holds Killian's hand while her other hand rubbed her baby bump. "Thank you. We think she is so cute, too. Allison did our ultrasound and my bloodwork because I fainted. Killian came to my rescue."
"Aye, Emma called me and I knew she fainted when she called me. I found my swan unconscious and called an ambulance."
"When I woke up I saw Killian. He never left my side."
"Aye, I did not leave her side at the hospital."
Emma hugs her husband. "He has been overprotective of me extra ever since." Ariel smiles.
Hope and Melody were climbing on barrels, ropes and boxes. Hope goes to her Mommy. "Mommy fort, pwease."
Emma smiles at her daughter. "Yes, one fort for my little duckling and her ocean princess best friend."
"Yay!" Hope and Melody clapped.
"Swan..."
"Killian, I got this, honey." Emma went to where they were playing and began moving barrels around, Hope helped her Mommy move boxes and barrels. "Are you helping me, Hope?"
"Yes, Mommy! Want to help you." Emma smiles that her daughter wanted to help her.
"You can help me. You are my little helper." Hope smiles. They pushed barrels and boxes together. She puts the blanket on the barrels.
"Yay fort!" Melody goes into the fort first.
Hope hugs her Mommy. "Tank you fort."
"You are welcome, Hope." She hugs her daughter. "Thank you for being my helper."
"Luv helping you."
"I love my little helper." She hugs her daughter and kisses her on the head.
"Hope, pway." Hope goes into the fort. The two ocean princesses talked.
Killian goes to his swan and hugs her around her waist where their little pirate princess was growing. "You are great at making forts."
"I am?"
"Aye, every time I try to build their fort Hope would tell me I am doing it wrong."
Emma chuckles, hoping Hope tells him not he was making it wrong. "Maybe I have the magic touch on forts."
"Aye, yes you do, swan." He hugs his swan and kisses her on the head. "How is our littlest pirate?" He places his two hands on her abdominal.
Emma smiles. "She is happy that we are on her Daddy's ship."
"Aye, our ship, swan. She just loves being by the ocean just like her Dada and Mommy." They kiss.
After the Jolly Roger playdate, Ariel and Melody had to return to their castle with Prince Eric. Killian drove his three loves home. Emma was exhausted and laid down in the bed. Hope joins her Mommy on her bed. "Mommy okay?"
"Yes,I am okay. I just need a nap."
Hope hugs her Mommy. "Baby sis."
"Your baby sister is growing inside my tummy." She hugs her daughter. "We are going to snuggle now, Mommy and Hope time."
"Yay!"
"Swan, have you eaten anything?"
"I ate breakfast with you two before we went to the pool."
"Do you want anything else to eat?"
Emma thought about it, how when she was in the foster system when she saved enough money, the change she found around the foster family house, to buy herself a frosty from Wendy's. Emma smiles."I am craving something now?"
Killian smiles. "Oh really? What do my swan and littlest cygnet want to eat?"
"A chocolate frosty from Wendy's?"
"Wendy's the fast-food chain restaurant?"
"Yes. I know we do not have one here in Storybrooke."
"I can see what I can do." Emma smiles.
"Dada!"
"What is it, little love?"
"Fun Olly Wawa!"
Killian smiles. "I had so much fun on the Jolly Roger with my little pirate!" He holds Hope. "Next time, we need to have a knot lesson!"
"Yes, wopes! Mommy Jolly Wawa. Baby sis."
"The littlest pirate princess is a little pirate, like the rest of our family."
"Killian, she wants me to hold her and talk to her baby sis. Right?"
"Yes." Killian gives Hope back to Emma. "Baby sister."
"You can say hi to your sister." She points at her belly.
"Hi, baby. Luv you sister." She gave her Mommy's belly a kiss, making her parents smile.
"Very good, Hope." Killian texted Henry that he is going to pick him up soon. Hope hugs her Mommy and yawns. "You can have naptime with me, Hope."
"Tay you."
"Yes, you are staying here with me." She kisses Hope on the head. "We both need naps after our swim class."
"Swan, I will be back."
"Killian, don't you need..?"
"I got it, love. Henry is going with me."
"Okay. You two are going to have your boy time?"
"Aye yes, we are having our father and son time."
Emma smiles. "Hope and I are going to have our Mommy and Hope time." They kiss. Killian leaves.
Hope began crying."Dada!" She goes downstairs and goes to the door. Emma gets Hope's Pluto doll and blanket and went to get her very upset daughter from the door. "Want Dada." She scooped Hope into her arms. "Dada is coming back soon." They sit on the couch. "We are going to have Mommy and Hope time."
"Mommy Hope time?"
"Yes, our girl time." She kisses her on the head.
"Wead."
"I can read you a book, Hope." Hope gets their favorite book,The Ugly Duckling. "Good choice, Hope." Emma reads their favorite story which helped Hope stop crying.
Killian used the family car and drives to Ava's house, seeing Henry and Ava were talking outside. "Ava, I will see you tomorrow?"
"Yes, I will see you tomorrow." They kiss.
Henry enters the yellow bug to the passenger seat. "Hi, Dad. I got your text."
"Aye, I need your help."
"With what?"
"To get your Mom's first craving out of town?"
"I am in. What are we getting for her?"
"Chocolate frosty from Wendy's."
"Awesome, we can have a mini road trip and have Wendy's!"
"Aye, father and son road trip. Maybe, I can let you drive on the way back?"
Henry smiles big. "Can I drive, please ?"
"Aye. Yes, lad."
"Yes!" They drove over the townline. Henry used his GPS on his iPhone to help his Dad find the nearest Wendy's to get Emma's pregnancy craving and lunch for the rest of the family.
Back at home, Emma and Hope were snuggling and had an afternoon nap. Emma woke up before Hope who was snoring away. "Hopey, my little girl. You will always be my favorite first baby girl."
Hope wakes up smiling seeing her Mommy. "Mommy still here."
"Yes, I am. We are having our Mommy and Hope time snuggles."
"Hugs." Emma gives her daughter a big hug. She gives Hope a new site word book to read and practice her reading. "More books"
"Yes, sweetie, a new book to read." Emma, Killian, and Henry have been practicing with Hope her reading, counting and colors with her. Hope loves reading the most. "Hopey, do you want to go to get our nails painted at the nail salon?"
"Yes!!"
Emma smiles. "Our Mommy and Hope time continues." Hope clapped her hands in excitement. She gets Hope ready and they go into the yellow bug. She drove Hope into town. "We are at the nail salon!"
"Yay!" Hope clapped her hands.
They entered The Three Bears salon. "Hi, two manicures and pedicures." She leads Hope to the nail polish section. "Hope, which colors do you want to choose to paint your nails? You can choose two colors."
"Pink. Purple." She lets Hope stand on a stool and lets her choose the nail colors herself.
"Good choices." She chose red and blue nail polish for herself. "We are going to get our toenails painted first in the comfy chairs."
Hope gets into a chair. "Mommy, sit here."
"I am coming, sweetie." She takes a picture of Hope in the chair, her first manicure and pedicure at the nail salon, and a mother and daughter selfie and texts it to Killian. Emma got a regular pedicure just like Hope who was laughing when the worker was getting her feet scrubbed. "Does it tickles?"
"Yes!" Hope laughs more.
Emma smiles. "Which color are you going to paint your toenails?"
"Purple."
"Purple it is."
"You?"
Emma smiles. "I am going to get my toenails blue."
"Blue."
"That is right." The nail salon workers began their work on their feet.
Killian was still driving on the highway. "Lad, how far is the closest Wendy's?"
"It is about a 2-hour drive."
Killian sighs."Aye, the things to get your mom her craving."
"Dad, it isn't too bad of a drive."
"I know."
"Are you nervous being far from Mom for too long?"
"Yes, son."
"I know you've been very overprotective of Mom since she fainted and when you rescued us in Neverland. Mom is better now since she is not having morning sickness anymore."
"You are right, lad." Killian gets a text from his swan. "Lad, can you answer my iPhone for me?"
"Sure." Henry swipes his Dad's iPhone and sees his Mom's message, a picture of them at the nail salon, and Hope sitting in a nail salon chair. "Dad, Mom sent you two photos."
"Oh really?"
"They are having a girls spa day getting their nails done." He shows his Dad the photos to his Dad. Killian smiles. "My two loves are having a girls' day."
"Yes, they are." Killian drove to Buy Buy Baby. "Dad, you want to shop for the baby?"
"Yes, I want to surprise your Mom."
"We are going to surprise Mom and make her happy, Dad." They went inside the store, Killian was smiling and he cannot believe that he is going to be a Dad again to a daughter. "Dad, we can get clothes here for Hope too. They have a toddler section."
"Aye, good idea, son. I do not want Hope to be jealous." Killian found onesies for the newest pirate princess and went to the toddler section. "Dad, I also found onesies for the baby too. I found a few girl outfits for Hope."
"Perfect lad. Both of your sisters will love them." He got thinking and sees a baby swing that you can control on your iPhone through bluetooth. "I have something that we would need when your new baby sister arrives."
After they went shopping, they placed everything they bought in the trunk of the car. "Dad, Mom is going to be so happy seeing the clothes for both Hope and baby sis."
"Aye, I just want to make your Mom happy, son."
"You do, Dad." They went back on the road. "Dad, if you did not meet Mom, she wouldn't be happy now. Having Hope and the baby on the way, she would only have me. I found Mom when she had no one."
"Your Mom is never going to be alone ever again, son."
"Can we talk about sailing?"
"Aye, yes son." A little while later, they arrived at Wendy's.
"We are here!"
"Aye, let's get your mom's craving."
"And dinner for the rest of us?"
"Aye, lad." They entered Wendy's.
Hope finished her toenails first. "Mommy toenails purple."
"Your toes nails are purple. They are so pretty!"
"Baby sis nails paint."
"When your baby sister is bigger she can come with us to get her nails done. When she is a small baby I can paint her toenails. When you were very small, I painted your toes."
"You did?"
"Yes. I painted your toenails." Emma gets her iPhone out and goes into her photos app and scrolls to Hope's photos as a newborn, she was so little back then. She found a photo of Hope who was 2-months old. "Hope, this is you with pink nail polish."
"Baby!"
Emma smiles. "That is you as a baby!"
"No."
Emma laughs. "Yes! That is you because you had your blue eyes and blonde hair." She shows her more pictures of her when she was very small.
"Baby."
"That is you."
"Dada, Mommy and Auntie."
"We all held you a lot. Your baby sister is going to be this small when she comes."
"Pway baby sis."
"Yes, you can hold her, give her a lot of kisses and talk to her."
"Baby pictuwe."
"Yes, you were such a cute baby. You still are cute." She tickles her daughter making Hope laugh. Emma smiles knowing she will have two little girls to have girl time in the near future. After Emma's nails were painted, the workers guided the mother and daughter to the tables to get their fingernails painted. "Thank you. Hope, do you need to go potty?"
"Yes, Mommy.Potty."
Emma takes Hope to the bathroom and helped Hope not to get her toenail polish to smear. "Good job, Hope."
"Sticker?"
"Yes, you will get a sticker when we get home." They wash their hands and return to the nail salon tables.
"Mommy sit next to you."
"Yes, you are sitting next to me, sweetie." Emma gets a phone call from her husband. "Hi, Killian."
"Hello, love. How is your girl's day going with our little lass?"
"Hope and I have our toenails painted. We are about to have our fingernails painted. How is the father and son road trip?"
"We just got to Wendy's. Do you only want a chocolate frosty or a meal?"
"Dad, tell Mom we are also ordering for the rest of us too." Emma smiles.
"Aye, lad. We are getting Hope a kids meal, too."
"Dada." Emma gives her iPhone to Hope. "Dada!"
"Hi, little love. Are you getting your nails painted?"
"Yes feet and hands."
"That is great. I am going to see your beautiful nails when we get home."
"Yes."
"Dada and Henry will see you both soon."
"Bye, Dada." She gives her Mommy her phone back. "Mommy, Dada!"
"Thank you." She gets her iPhone back. "Killian, can you get me a chicken sandwich with fries?"
"Aye, love."
"Me too!! Me too!"
Emma smiles. "The same order for Hope."
"Aye, love. We will be back soon." Their phone conversation ended.
Emma and Hope got their fingernails painted. Snow White passes by the nail salon seeing Emma and Hope getting their nails painted wanting to have that with her daughter. Charming sees what his wife sees. "Snow, let them be."
"But!"
"Snow! Listen to me, you just give our daughter pain. You need to listen to Emma." He led his wife away from the nail salon knowing his daughter did not need any more stress from his wife since she is pregnant.
Killian ordered his and his three loves' meals after Henry ordered his own. When their order was ready, "Lad,I need a hand."
Henry chuckles. "I can help which is why I am here." Henry helps his Dad carry the meals. Killian puts the frosty's in the cooler and drives back to Storybrooke. "Dad?"
"Yes?"
"Can we drop by the paint store on the way home?'"
"Aye, you want to start painting your baby sister's room?"
"Yes!"
"Aye, yes, we can drop by the paint store."
Emma and Hope were walking in town after their nails were all dry. "Fun Mommy Hope time."
"I am having fun with you, baby girl." Hope hugs her Mommy and began crying. She holds her daughter. "Are you hungry?"
"Yes." Emma drove Hope home. "Home."
"Yes, we are home." They went inside straight to the kitchen. Emma made Hope a snack of goldfish and grapes. Hope pushes the chair to the refrigerator which has the sonograms of her sister. "Baby sister pictuwe."
"You want to hold one of the pictures of baby sister?"
"Yes." Hope takes one. "Baby sis." She kisses her Mommy's baby bump. "Baby sis, I am Hope! Luv you."
Emma smiles seeing how excited to meet her sister. "Your big sister loves you, baby girl. Mommy, Dada, Henry and Hope love you so much."
Hope hugs her Mommy. Emma helps her daughter down. "Snack!" They sat at the table and had their snack together. "Pway, Mommy."
"What do you want to play with?"
"Blocks!"
"We can play with blocks." They went into the living room and played.
As they were getting nearby Storybrooke, Killian stopped the car. "Dad?"
"I need a break from driving."
"I can drive?"
"Yes, son."
"Yes!!" They switched seats. "This is the first time I am driving the family car." Henry drove his Dad to the paint store and they bought paint for his sister's room. He drove his Dad home. "I had fun, today Dad. Can we do this more often?"
Killian smiles, Henry is his only son. "Yes, we do. I have a feeling we are going to have these days to drive out of town for your Mom's cravings and shopping."
"Awesome!" Henry drove them home and parks the car behind the yellow bug. "Dad, what should we carry in first?"
"Wendy's, first. Then, the baby swing and clothes. I want to surprise your Mom." Killian enters the house with Henry carrying Wendy's. He finds his two loves in the living room. "There are my two loves!"
Hope sees her daddy and us towards him. "Dada!!"
"Hi, little love."
"I smell Wendy's."
"I have your craving, swan."
"Thank you." She takes her craving and eats her chocolate frosty. "Mmmm...." She rubs her baby bump.
"Good love?"
"Yes, our daughter and I love it. Thank you."
"You are welcome, love." They kiss. The family ate their Wendy's in the living room. Hope was showing her Daddy and big brother her nails."You and Mommy had a real girls' day?!"
"Yes, dada fun!"
"Hope and I chose our nail colors."
"Fun Mommy." Hope hugs her Mommy.
"I had so much fun with you, baby girl." She kisses Hope on the cheek.
"Little sis, I like your nail colors."
"Tank you, Henwy. I chose them."
"All by yourself?"
"Yes!"
"Awesome, little sis."
"Oh, I forgot something in the car. Swan, I will be right back." Killian went to the car and carried the box into the house. "Henry, I need a hand." Henry helped his Dad carry the huge box and brought it to the living room.
Emma was surprised to see the box. "Killian? What is this?"
"While the lad and I were out of town, we went to Buy Buy Baby."
"Mom, Dad bought a few things for the baby. Once he saw this, he got it." Henry goes to the car.
Emma looks at what the box is, it is a new baby swing. "It is a new baby swing?"
"Yes, love. We can use bluetooth to our iPhone and control the baby's swing."
"You shopped for our baby?" Emma began crying.
He hugs his wife."Yes, I did, love. We were passing by the store on the way to Wendy's. I figured since I was nearby the store. I wanted to shop for our littlest baby on the way."
Emma continues to cry. "You shopped for the baby. Our baby is going to use this."
"I told you, love. We are going to both spoil our littlest pirate." They both rub her baby bump. Hope goes to the box and see what it was. She goes to her Daddy."Dada, why Mommy cwying."
"She is crying happy tears because I bought a swing for the baby."
Hope hugs her Mommy. "Dada best. Don't cwy, Mommy."
Emma smiles. She hugs her daughter and her husband wrapped his arm around his three loves. Henry returns. "Dad?"
"Right son? Swan, we also bought a few things for the baby."
"Killian." She lets Hope sit on her lap. Killian gives Emma the bag. "Let's see what Dada got for your baby sister." She took out onesies cute girl ones, Mommy's little girl, I am cute, Daddy's little girl, Mommy's Duckling, Daddy's little pirate. Also some Star Wars and Marvel onesies, Emma smiles knowing who chose those and rubs her baby bump. Hope holds the clothes. "Killian!" She hugs her husband. "Our daughter is going to look so cute in them! Thank you."
"You are welcome, swan."
"Hope, these are clothes for you baby sister."
"Small."
He hugs his daughter. "Yes, she will be very small, little love."
Henry sees Hope getting sad and gives his Dad the last bag. "Dad. We have one more bag."
"We cannot forget the big sister!"
"Little sis, daddy got you something, Hope!" Hope opens up her bag of dresses, t-shirts of ducks, and bows.
"Ooh, dwesses!!" Hope hugs her Daddy. "Tank you, Dada."
"You are welcome, little love." Killian smiles love seeing his daughter happy.
"Little sis, I helped Daddy pick out your dresses too."
"Henwy!" Hope hugs her brother. "Tank you."
"You are welcome, little sis." He hugs his sister and spun her around. "Mom, we also got paint for the baby's room."
"You are going to start painting?"
"Yes, Dad is going to help me paint the base of the walls then I will paint the murals."
"Sounds like a plan,lad." They high-fived.
"Hope, what did Henry and Daddy get you?"
"Dwesses Mommy!" Hope shows her dresses.
"Whoa! You got new dresses and outfits! You are going to look so cute in them!" She tickles Hope making her smile.
"Dwess now!!" Hope takes a new dress and goes up to her room. Emma chuckles.
"Swan, she is just like you."
"Yes. She is my mini-me." She wonders if her daughter-to-be will be her mini-me or Killian's mini-me the girl version of him. He kisses her on the head. "Henry, you helped your Dad shop for your sister?"
"Yes. I did. I had to get onesies for my new baby sis and dresses for my little sis."
"The lad found Hope's outfits."
Emma hugs her son. "You are the best son ever. You are a great big brother to Hope and this baby..." She began crying.
"Mom, I love both of my sisters. I know Hope will get jealous if we get stuff only for the baby."
"As long as we include her in preparations for the baby, she won't be too jealous when the littlest Swan-Jones arrives." She hugs her son and husband. "You two are so sweet." She rubs her baby bump. "These two girls are going to be spoiled by my two boys."
"Swan, all three of our kids will be spoiled by you and me."
"Oh, really?" She wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Yes, by you and me." They kiss.
Hope arrives downstairs with her dress on backwards. "Mommy, Dada Henwy, dwess."
Emma smiles as she goes to her daughter."Hope, did you put on your dress on all by yourself?"
"Yes, I did, Mommy."
Emma hugs her daughter. "You did a great job. You are getting so big." She spun her daughter around.
Killian takes his iPhone out. "Emma, Hope over here." He snaps a photo of his two loves.
"Henwy dwess."
"I see you are wearing the dress I got you. Do you like it?"
"Yes, pwetty! Nails!"
Emma smiles. "Your nail polish matches your dress. Kid, you are good getting your sister outfits."
Henry smiles. "I do my best."
"Baby sis dwess."
"Your sister is going to have dresses like you, sweetie."
"Yay!" Hope clapped her hands.
Killian goes to Hope. "Mommy, Dada, and Henry are going to get you and your sister many dresses, little love." He kisses Hope on the cheek.
"Little sis, I am going to start painting our baby sister's room. I am going to need my art assistant to help me!"
"I help you! Me!"
He takes his sister from their Mom. "You are my art assistant after all!"
"Yay! Henwy art!" Henry hugs his sister.
Killian hugs his wife as she lays on her baby bump. They love seeing Henry and Hope's close brother and sister relationship. They looked at each other looking forward to being a very close family of five soon to seeing their three children being close siblings. They kiss.