Special Sonograms

Emma has her ultrasound appointment day. Killian and Emma are both very excited to see who does baby Hope looks like. Emma wakes up to put her hands on her baby bump and cooing to her baby bump, "Good morning, little Hope. Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to seeing you today in the 4D ultrasound. I hope you look like me."
"Good morning, Love."
Emma waddles to Killian and hugs and kisses him, "Good morning."
Killian rubs her baby bump "Good morning to you Hope. Daddy is looking forward to seeing you today on the screen."
"Who do you think she will look like?"
"I think she will look like you, love."
"I am hoping she looks like because Henry does not look like me. I do hope she has your eyes."
"Oh, really?'
Emma tugs on his tee shirt "Yes, I love your ocean blue eyes."
"You do not say." They kiss for a moment. "What do you want me to cook you for breakfast?"
"Can you make me chocolate chip pancakes?"
"Anything you for you my two loves."
Emma decided to wear an olive green long sleeve maternity shirt with her maternity jeans with her hair up in a french braid. She waddles down for breakfast and enters the kitchen and watch Killian, cook. "They look great."

"Thank you, love."
Emma goes near him, "Do you remember when we made pancakes for the first time?"
"Oh yes, I do." They make out.
"The only difference is that I am pregnant this time and Mom is not interrupting us."
"Yes. Now we have to stop or we will have burn chocolate chip pancakes."
Emma sits on the chair, "So when is your next sailing lesson with Henry?"
"It is still a little cold for February, to go sailing. I figured once it gets warmer we will continue our sailing lessons and before the babe comes."
"She will be a little pirate like her Daddy."
"Aye, that she will. She is going to be a little princess too."
"Yes, she will." Killian handed her a plate of chocolate chip pancakes. "Thank you. These look yummy." She puts maple syrup on them. Killian passes her orange juice with a small side of blueberries and blackberries. "I love blackberries! How did you know?"
Killian smiled and scratched back of his head/ "Aye, I just guessed."
"Oh really?"
"Aye."
"You are making me very happy and our little girl happy. I have been craving for them."
"I am very glad, you both like them." She giggles and rubs her baby bump.
After their breakfast, they both cleaned up the kitchen. As they were getting ready, Emma gets a phone call from her mom. "Mom?"
"Hi, Emma. How are you?"
"I am doing good. Killian and I were about to head out to my 4D ultrasound appointment."
"I called to ask you if you can watch Leo on Friday night? Your Dad and I want a night to ourselves?"
"Oh, sure. We would love to have Leo over. Henry will be over too, he can help me with Leo if needed."
"That is great. Oh, want to go to have dinner at Granny's tonight? Your Dad and I would love to see the 4D ultrasound of our next grandbaby?"
"Killian, dinner at Granny's tonight with my parents?"
"Sure love. We can invite Henry too."
"Mom we can do dinner at Granny's tonight and can you please tell Henry too?'
"Great. I will."
Emma gets off the phone, "My mom asked us to watch Leo for one night? I already said yes, without asking you. I am sorry."
"It is okay love. We can have practice with a little one in the house before our babe comes."
"That sounds great. Luckily, I have you and Henry. I would not be able to catch up with him."
"It is no problem, Henry and I can catch him if he starts to run."
"He can sleep in the guest room."
Killian drove Emma's yellow bug to her appointment. "Love, are you excited to see our little girl?"
"I sure am." He parked the car and helped Emma out of the car. They walked into the hospital.
Emma and Killian waited in the waiting room until her name was called.
"Emma Jones. Room 2."
Killian and Emma waited in the room until the nurse came in. Emma pulled up her shirt and exposed her baby bump. The nurse checked the baby's heartbeat, "Thump..thump..thump."The heartbeat was so loud the sound went all over the room. Killian and Emma were in awe. "The baby's heartbeat is 160 and it is healthy."
Dr. Claire came into the room, "Hello, Emma. Are you ready to see your baby girl in 4D?"
Emma holding Killian's hand, "Yes, we both are."
Dr.Claire put the cool gel onto Emma's baby bump and put the doppler on top of the gel. Dr.Claire moved the doppler until she found baby Jones' face. "Well, look at here. Here is the face of your baby girl."
Emma and Killian looked straight at the image, Emma started to cry and Killian too.
Killian held Emma's hand, "Emma, she has your nose and your chin. She looks a lot like you."
Teary, "Yes, I know. She looks a lot like me."
Dr.Claire shown them the rest of the baby's body parts. She went out of the room to print the pictures.
"Killian, look at our baby girl. She is so cute."
"Yes she is, she is ours."
Emma rubs her baby bump and coos "Mommy and Daddy see you and you look a lot like me. We love you so much."
"Aye, baby Hope, Daddy and Mommy love you so much."
Dr.Claire gave Emma the photos. Emma scheduled her next appointment.
Killian drove them back to their place. "Killian, she looks so real now. Seeing this 4D pictures. I did not have this with Henry. I just did not look at the screen or have the 4D sonogram."
"Aye, she really does Emma. 4D pictures look amazing. Seeing her in 4D makes me more excited to meet her."
Emma rubbed her baby bump, "Me too."
Killian carefully helped Emma out of their yellow bug because it recently snowed for February and he did not want her to slip on the ice.
Later at Granny's, everyone was there. Snow, Charming, Leo, Henry, Regina, and Robin. Henry greeted Emma when she entered the diner. "Mom. Did you get to see my baby sister today?"
"Yes, we did. We got 4D pictures."Killian slid into the booth first then Henry and then Emma. Emma showed him his baby sister pictures. 'Wow, Mom. She looks like you."
"I know, I was surprised too."
Snow and Leo approach Emma, "Hi Emma." "Hi, sissy." She turned to face Leo and put him on her lap to hug him. "How are you, little bro?"
"I am good. In school today, we finger painted."
"Oh really."
"Yup."
"Mom, we got pictures." Henry passed the photos to Snow. "Wow. Emma, your daughter has my chin and nose."
"Yes, we now know it runs in our family, the girl side anyways."
"How is she doing?"
"She is definitely moving around a lot and kicking."
"You moved around a lot when I was pregnant with you."
"Now, I know my baby girl is going to be a little fighter, pirate princess."
"She is going to be following her grandma and mommy."
"Yes, she will."
Emma shows her Dad the 4D pictures, "Wow, I can definitely see you in her."
"I know. She is a mini-me."
"She is going to be adorable. You do not mind having Leo over on Friday night?"
"No problem at all. I have Killian and Henry helping me if he runs around."
Emma comes up to Regina. "Hey Emma, how have you been?"
"Pretty good. Mostly feeling huge but happy." She looks at Henry playing with his Uncle Leo. "How has Henry been? I want to know. I must have been driving him crazy when he is over at my house, me pregnant and all."
"He is really happy, when he comes home from your house. He tells me how much he helps and being involved in your pregnancy."
"He painted with Killian and did all the murals in the baby's nursery all by himself in one day."
"Wow, I had no idea he is an artist. Emma he is really excited to have a baby sister and be involved with your pregnancy as much as possible. He wants to be there for you as much as he can."
"He has been very helpful. When he came over last weekend, I had a nightmare. I woke up screaming. I would not let go of Killian. Henry came with hot cocoas and read me the storybook to help me sleep. He said he wanted to read to the baby so she can hear his voice but I think he wanted to calm me down. He also felt this baby girl kick that got him excited to read." She giggles.
"I think he is doing everything he can to being there for you since you were alone when you had him."
"Yes, I was alone the last time. When I had the flashback, this little one in here kicked to remind me that I am not alone this time. I have a wonderful husband and a son who cares so much about us. I am grateful for this time around."
Regina puts her hand on Emma's. "You deserve all of this Emma."
"I know. This little girl does not know how lucky she is."
"I heard from your mom that Leo is staying over for the weekend."
"Yep, just one night. I have Henry and Killian to help me if he gets out of hand."
"How was it to change his name?"
Emma spoke in a whisper, "When I said his first name I had all of the flashbacks, the pain, and memories of me being alone, the frame for prison, he is an ass after we found him. I got too emotional and could not call my brother that name anymore. I do not know if it is the pregnancy or my mental state or both. I just could not call his first name anymore."
"I like Leo. It is better than his first. Also, I never really trusted Henry's biological father."
"Same here. When he was here, he was a selfish ass and was not there for Henry. I love Killian he is amazing with Henry. Their relationship is getting closer."
"I know. It looks like they are related." They both laughed.
"Oh here is the 4D pictures of my baby girl." She hands them to Regina.
Regina's eyes popped open. "Wow, she looks a lot like you and Snow."
"Yup, she looks a lot like me and her grandma."
After dinner, Emma and Killian slowly walked home. "So, Swan. Are you happy that you saw our little duckling today in the 4D sonogram?"
"Little duckling? I love that, it can be her nickname."

"Aye." He puts one of his arms around Emma. She puts his hook on her baby bump.
"I am very happy we got to see who she looks like. I am still hoping she has your eyes."
"Aye, you still want her to have my eyes?
"Yes, I told you. It is one of my favorites parts of you. Now I want our daughter to inherit that gene. Oh, when Henry and Leo are over, we should not say her name when they are over."
"Sure Swan, I know that you want her name to be kept secret."
"Yes, I do. Everyone knows her gender. I want to tell everyone once she is born her name when they meet her."
"I understand. You want our lass to be special."
"Yes, she is already special to us."
"That she is."
When they returned home, "Finally, we are home. I need some sleep. Our baby needs to rest. She has been moving and kicking me all day."
Emma got ready for bed fast as she can. Emma sat in bed and cooed to her baby bump, "Baby girl, Hope, Mommy loves you so so much. Mommy was happy to see you on the 4D imaging today, yes she was. Hope you look like me." She giggles. "Good night Hope, Mommy loves you." She puts a kiss on her hand and put it on her baby bump.
Killian gets ready for bed after Emma. When he returns to their room, Emma is still awake. "You are still awake love."
"Yes, I am. Our daughter cannot calm down."
"Let's try a story then." He sits down next to Emma, while she pulls up her nightshirt.
"Hope, do you know how your Mommy and Daddy had met? Well, when your Mommy and Grandma got sucked into a hat vortex back to the Enchanted Forest, Mommy did not trust me. I was a mean person before I met your mother who changed my life. I worked for your evil great grandma to get the even with the crocodile. Mommy and I had our first adventure to climb a beanstalk to get a compass."
"Then, Mommy made friends with a mean giant who turns out to be nice. Mommy did not trust Daddy until..."
"Aye, Neverland, when we rescued your big brother Henry."
"Mommy and Daddy did a sword fight before grandma and mommy returned home to Storybrooke, Maine. Mommy kicked Daddy's butt. Then Daddy showed me his good side."
"Mommy changed me from my mean ways, babe."
"Yes, Mommy changed your Daddy to the best Daddy there is today."
"Aye. Storytime is over, please let your mommy sleep, little love."
"Killian, are you sure we should tell her every detail of our past?"
"Of course Love. We should we need to be honest with her like we are with Henry. My father was not honest with me. I want to be honest with my daughter."
"We are going to raise her the right way, honest and no lies."
"It is a deal, Swan." He holds her until she falls asleep. He bends down and whispers, "My little love, Daddy will always be there for you, no matter what. Good Night, Hope." He kissed the baby bump.

Happy Beginning Captain SwanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara