Mommy then Sheriff

Henry was watching his sister while his Mom was running errands. He was playing with Hope in the living room, with kids songs on and Henry helping Hope with standing up. "You are getting stronger Hope." Hope played with her Disney plushies which Henry tickled her with to make her smile. Henry read Hope a few books that he borrowed from the library to read to her. Hope crawled around began to cry. "Hopey, what is the matter, little sis?" Henry picks up his sister. "Hope, Henry got you. Don't cry." He bounces Hope up and down and did his best to calm down his baby sister. Emma returns from the store with a few groceries, an hour later since Hope began to cry. "Mom, Hope has been crying for almost an hour." Emma puts the groceries on the floor and gets her very upset daughter from her son. "Hopey, Mommy is home." She kisses Hope on the head as Hope hugged her. "You are with Mommy sweetie."
"She was crawling and all of the sudden she has been non-stop crying."
Emma looked at her daughter who was drooling a lot. "Hope, are you teething?" She kisses Hope on the head. "Maybe she is getting another tooth. Can you get me a chewy ring?" Henry goes to the kitchen and gets a cold chewy ring for his sister. Emma sat with Hope on the couch and gives her the chew ring. Hope stopped crying. "Is that helping you?" She kisses Hope on the head, "You can snuggle with Mommy." Henry puts the groceries away for his Mom. Henry joined his Mom and sister. "Little sis, are you happy to be with Mommy?" He kisses his sister on the cheek. "We have the best Mommy, Hope." He reads Hope a few stories until he had to do his homework
Killian returns home a few hours later, "How are my two loves?"
"Hope is teething. She was crying when I came home, Henry held Hope for an hour of crying. Hope and I are having snuggle time." She puts her cheek against Hope's head. "You give the best hugs Hopey."
"Love, I can cook tonight. Does Hope need a bib?"
"Yes, she is drooling a lot." Killian gets Hope a bib and puts it on his little lass. "Here you go, little love." Emma uses her light magic to make a cold paci appear. "Here you go, Hopey." Hope spits the pacifier out. "Love, I think I know what Hope wants." He gives Hope his hook and Hope grabs it and puts it in her mouth.
"Her dad's hook is making her feel better."
"Aye, I do like making Hope feel better." He kisses Hope on the head. "Little Hope, do you want a pirate story?" He takes Hope from his wife and told his little pirate a few of his Jolly Roger adventures to give Emma a break. Emma knew Hope loves her time with her and her Daddy, they have been through Hope teething before.
Throughout the night, Hope was up all night crying and tugging her ear. Emma and Killian were both up with her. Killian was pacing around the room with Hope who just continued to cry and tug her ear. Henry came into his parent's room knowing Hope was having a rough night. "Mom, I want to help."
"Henry, you can watch Hope for a little while, you have school in the morning." Henry takes Hope from their Mom. "Hopey, I know you are not feeling well." He takes Hope to her room and rocked Hope in the rocking chair. Hope gripped her brother. "I am right here, little sis. I do not like it when you are crying and in pain. I am right here, Hope." He kisses Hope on the head, he slowly got Hope to stop crying. "Hope, you can always come to me, little sis. I love you." He kisses Hope on the head which makes her smile. "I got you to smile in your sleep." Killian smiles.
"Lad, you got Hope to sleep."
"Yes, I did. I am her big brother, I can help you and Mom with Hope anytime."
Killian smiles. "We appreciate it lad. You need to get some sleep. I can be with Hope."
"Hope, feel better little sis. I love you." He hands over Hope to their Dad.
"Lad, thank you for helping us with Hope."
"I do not like Hope being in pain and crying as you and Mom does. I want Hope to be happy." Killian sits with Hope on the rocking chair, Emma was sleeping in their room. A few hours later, Hope woke up wailing. Emma goes to Hope's room, "Killian, let me hold her."
"Swan, you need a break."
"Killian, I can do this. I had a few hours of sleep. Hope wants her Mommy." She takes Hope from her husband. "Hope, you are with Mommy baby. I know you are in pain." Hope dug her face into her Mommy. "You are with Mommy, Hope." She takes Hope back to their room and sits on her bed and hugged her baby girl and rubbed Hope's back. Killian wrapped his arm around his love and gives Hope his hook and Hope put chewed on it and fell asleep. "Dada and Mommy are right here little love." He kisses Hope on the head. "She is going to be alright, love."
"Teething is hard for her and for us no sleep." She leans her head on her husband's shoulder.
"We are going to go through this together."
"Yes, we are love. Hope has an amazing caring Mommy and Daddy taking good care of her. I just hate seeing Hope sad and in pain."
"Me too, but her teething will end in a few days."
"That is right love. Her swimming lesson starts next week."
Emma smiles. "Yes, Hope is going to be eleven months old and going to be in the pool for the very first time. I know Hope is going to love it."
"I am going to be there to take a lot of pictures and watch my two loves in the swim class."
Emma smiled, loving Killian wanting to be there for Hope moments, he does not want to miss anything with Hope as much as her. "Hope is my little fish, she loves the water. I know Hope is going to be in her baby pool all summer."
"Yes, love. She is going to be in the baby pool or on the Jolly Roger."
"Do you want to rent the beach house again?"
"Aye, I would love that. We had so much fun last summer. Hope is going to be wanting to stay in the ocean."
"Yes, and we are going to have watch her more carefully."
"Aye, Hope is too young to swim on her own just yet." Emma giggled. He kisses Emma on the head. The next morning Hope was still sleeping on her parents' bed while Killian was getting ready for work, Emma was staying home with Hope who was teething. Henry was ready to leave for school, "Mom, how is Hope?"
"She was up most of the night crying and in pain. She has been sleeping for a while now." Henry sits next to his baby sister. "Hope, I love you, little sister. When I get home from school we can have Henry and Hopey time." He kisses Hope on the head. Henry hugs his Mom. "Is Hope going to be alright?"
"Henry, she is teething. If anything else goes on, I will tell you. Now go, I do not want you to miss your bus." Henry hugs his Dad.
"Lad, I will text you if anything happens." Henry leaves to catch his ride to school. Killian got ready for the day and Emma was getting dressed into something comfy knowing she will be home with Hope all day. "Love, are you sure you can be with Hope while I am at work?" Hope woke up crying. Emma picks up her daughter who was tugging on her ear and crying. "Mommy got you, Hopey. You are okay." She kisses Hope on the head and puts her cheek on her daughter's head. Hope dug her head into her Mommy. Emma noticed Hope was hot. "Killian?"
"Yes, love?"
"Hope is hot, feel. I think she is running a fever." Killian puts his hand on his little lass.
"Love you are right, she is burning up. We are taking her to the Emergency Room." Killian got Hope's diaper bag as Emma took Hope to their family car. Emma sat next to Hope who was crying the whole way to the Storybrooke Hospital. "Hopey, we are going to get you medicine to feel better. I know you are not feeling well baby girl." Hope gripped her Mommy's finger. "I am not going to leave you, Hope. I am going to be with you the entire time. I know you are scared but you have Mommy and Daddy with you." She kisses Hope on the head. Killian parks the car in front of the Emergency Room as Emma got Hope out of her car seat. Killian hands Emma the diaper bag. "Love, I will be right with you and Hope."
"I just know something is wrong."
"Love, Hope is a little fighter like you her Mommy. She is going to be alright love." He kisses Hope on the head and goes to park their car. Emma hugs Hope as she brings Hope inside, "Where is Dr.Cameron?" Dr. Whale was attending doctor at the moment.
Dr.Cameron is coming in. What is the problem, Emma?"
"It is Hope. She began teething yesterday, she has a fever and tugging her ear."
"I am admitting Hope in the children ward. I can examine Hope."
"Dr.Cameron knows Hope's medical history. I feel comfortable that Dr.Cameron examines Hope, she is her pediatrician."
"Okay, savior. Hope has a room." Emma gets a Hope into a room.
"Hopey, we are in a room just for you." Hope gripped her Mommy. "I am with you, Hope. I am right here and not going anywhere." She rubs Hope's back and sits on the rocking chair with her daughter. "Mommy is staying with you. Auntie Allison will give you medicine to get you feeling better soon." Hope hugs her Mommy. "I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am going to give you all the hugs you need until you feel better." Hope babbled.
Killian parks the car and sees Allison. "Allison."
"Hi, Killian. What are you doing here?"
"It is Hope. She has a fever, teething and pulling her ear." They rush in the emergency room finding Emma and Hope in the room. "Emma. I heard Hope had a rough night."
"Yes, she was crying most of the night, she had a fever and tugging her ear."
"I will get Hope to feel better soon." She brings Hope to her hospital crib. "Hi, Hopey. I know you are not feeling well. I am going to figure out why you are not feeling well and give you medicine to take at home." She kisses Hope on the head. "Mommy and Daddy are right next to you and me, little niece. You are safe." Allison examines Hope on the hospital crib. "Hope is not teething, Emma and Killian." She looks at Hope's ears next. "Hope has an ear infection in her right ear." She takes Hope's temperature, 101.00 degrees. "Hope has a high fever. I have to give her medicine to lessen her fever." Allison got nurses to bring Hope medicine on IV fluids, Emma's heart was tearing up seeing Hope in pain, Killian was holding onto his wife. "She is getting medicine, love. Remember she is a fighter like you." Hope was all wired up and wearing only a diaper.
"Emma, Hope needs to stay in her crib. I know you want to hold Hope and she wants you but she needs to stay in her crib. You can touch her and sit next to her but not hold her in your arms just yet. After her fever is down, you can hold her. I will come back to check on Hope."
"Hope is not teething?"
"No, she is not Emma. She has an ear infection in her right ear which is similar symptoms as teething. Hope is going to need ear drops and not wet her ears until she gets better. She will need ear drops for a week and a warm compress on her right ear. You can put earplugs in her ears when she takes a bath. She will need to drink a lot of fluids which is important."
"We will make sure she takes her medicine and drink a lot of fluids."
"I know you both and Henry will make feel better together. I will be back to check on Hope later." Allison leaves the room. Killian and Emma move closer to Hope. "Hopey, Mommy and Daddy are right here." Hope reached her hand out and Emma held Hope's hand. "Mommy is right next to you. I am not leaving you." Killian puts Emma's chair by her so she can sit next to Hope. The beeping of the monitors and IV bag was scaring Hope. Hope looked at her Mommy and babbled. "Mommy is not going anywhere. After your fever is gone, I am going to give you all the hugs you want. We can snuggle. " Hope smiled, as Emma reached out her other hand through the crib and rubbed Hope's belly in circles. "Hush Now, Don't be scared, Through this tide of darkness. Shadows may march, Thunders may roar, But peace will soon prevail. Through our land, This sacred land, Nightmares sprite confusion, But stand your ground, Until you've found, The strength to light your way." Hope stopped crying. "Hush Now, Don't be scared, Through this tide of darkness. Shadows may march, Thunders may roar, But peace will soon prevail. Through our land, This sacred land, Nightmares sprite confusion, But stand your ground, Until you've found, The strength to light your way." Hope fell asleep comforting her Mommy is right next to her. Killian wrapped his arm around his wife and kisses her on the head. "You are doing amazing love."
Emma smiles. "Thank you. I know Hope is afraid of IV's and beeping machines, my voice is helping her feel better."
"That is what maternal instincts are called love."
Emma smiles, "Yes, Hope loves hearing my voice. I do not like seeing Hope afraid and want her to be happy."
"Aye, she knows that she can always count on you to comfort her."
"Yes, I am doing my job right."
"Yes, you are love." Emma gets a phone call.
"It is Henry." Hope woke up crying.
"Love, I can answer it." He takes his wife's iPhone from her as Emma soothes Hope and gets small Pluto from the diaper bag.
"Hopey, look who I have? Pluto." Hope grabbed her favorite doll in one hand and still held her Mommy's finger, "You can hold me and your Pluto. I love making you happy." She kisses Hope on the head and pulls her chair so she can be closer to Hope.
"Hi, Henry."
"Dad, you are home with Mom and Hope?"
"Lad, we had to take Hope to the hospital."
"Dad, what is wrong with Hope?"
"Henry, Hope had a fever and we had to take her into the emergency room. Hope has an ear infection she is not teething."
"Is Hope coming home today?"
"Yes, she is Henry. She is on IV medicine for her fever now. We are going to leave the hospital when her fever is gone. Your Mom has not left your sister side."
"Knowing my sister, Hope is afraid of her IV and machines and Mom is making her happy."
"That is right, lad. She is going to need ear drops for a few days."
"Dad, I can play with Hope when I get home."
"You are going to give your Mom a break."
"I know, I want to spend time with Hope." The high school bell rings. "Dad, I have to go to my next class. Text me updates."
"I will Henry." Killian ends their conversation and joins his wife. "How is our little love?"
"She is happy that I am holding her hand." Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope dada is seeing you holding your Pluto doll."
"Little love, did Mommy bring your Pluto?" Hope smiled. Killian smiled at his little love, "Your mommy is the best little love. She knows how to make you happy." Hope was moving around. "Little love, you have to stay still, so your wires don't move. I know you want to move around. When you are out of wires you can crawl all you want." Hope stopped moving her legs."Good form little love." He rubs Hope's head.
" How is Henry?"
"Henry wanted to check up on Hope. I told him what is going on. He wants Henry and Hope time when we get home."
Emma smiles. "Hope, you have the best big brother ever. Henry loves you so much. He is going to play with you and read to you when we get home." She rubs Hope's belly until Hope fell asleep. They sit back down, Killian hugs his wife and she hugs him and falls asleep. Hope wakes up crying. Killian looks at Hope. "Little love, what is the matter?" He checks her diaper. "You made a lot of poop little love." He wakes up his wife. "Love, Hope needs a diaper change." Emma changes Hope and Killian helped with the wires and talks to his little love. "Hope, when you feel better we can have one on one time just you and me my little pirate." Hope babbled. "Yes, you are my one and only little pirate." He gave Hope kisses and Emma smiles seeing their close daddy-daughter relationship grow. Killian told Hope pirate stories to keep her distracted from the beeping monitors and IV fluid. He gave his hook to his little lass which Hope holds onto, "Dada."
Killian and Emma both smiled, "That is right, little love. Dada is right here. When your fever is down Daddy and Mommy will take you home. You are in the best care little love." Killian phone rings. Emma sees her Dad is calling. "Killian, I can answer it." She goes out in the hall. "Hi, Dad."
"Hi, Emma. Did I call you by mistake?"
"No, you called Killian. We are in the emergency room with Hope."
"Is Hope alright?"
" Yes, she is getting the medicine she needs. Hope was up all night crying and had a fever. We had to bring her in, it turns out she had an ear infection she was not teething as we thought. We are going to take Hope home once her fever is gone."
"Killian is with Hope?"
"Yes." Emma smiled and looked at her husband talking to Hope. "Yes, Dad. That is why I answered his phone. Killian is making Hope happy."
Charming smiles. "Emma, let me know if you need anything."
"Thanks, Dad. We got it under control from here." They ended their phone conversation. "Killian, how is our little girl?"
"She is loving listening to me. We are having pirate talk."
Emma giggled. "Hope, are you talking to Dada about pirate stuff?"
"Love, we are talking about sailing."
Hope babbled and reached her arms out and began to cry. "Hopey." She held Hope's hands and rubs them. "Mommy is right, here. I know the IV needle is hurting your arm. You are okay...Mommy will hold you when IV and wires are gone. I am right here Hope, I am not going anywhere." Hope whimpered. "I am not going to let go of your hands until you get better. I know you are afraid but you being such a good girl. You take after me a little fighter."
"Mommy." She kisses Hope on the head.
"Hopey. I love you, baby girl." Hope smiled. "There is my favorite little smile." She rubs Hope's cheek with one of her hands while holding her daughter's finger until Hope fell asleep. Killian stood next to his wife wrapped his arm around his wife and kisses her on the head. "You did amazing love."
"Thanks, I am her Mommy, I am always going to make Hope feel safe." She leans her head on Killian's shoulder. "You are great with her love."
"You too, Killian."
"Aye, yes but you always the one make her stop crying right away."
"Not all the time you, Henry and Allison get her to stop crying too."
"Yes. You got our little love happy twice today by singing to her, giving her favorite toy and rubbing her hands to make her feel safe."
"I am doing my best as her Mommy. I never give up trying to be the best Mommy that I can be for her. Hope has been in the hospital a few times, I know how to soothe our daughter by now."
Killian kisses Emma on the head. "I told you, love, you were going to be an amazing Mommy."
"I had you on my side. I would never have my second chance of raising a baby from the very beginning if it was not for you. I am not going to miss anything with Hope."
"Aye, love you are not. She is our second chance and we are raising her together."
"Yes, we are." They kiss.
Allison enters the room. "Hi, Emma. Hi, Killian. How is my little niece?"
"She does not want to us to be away from her and she is sleeping."
"Hope has her Pluto with her."
"Yes, I always pack one of her Pluto dolls in my diaper bag which helps Hope stop crying."
Allison checks Hope's fever, "The medicine is working for her fever, which is gone. I am going to give her ear drops before you take Hope home. She is looking better." Hope wakes up and smiles. "Hi, Hopey. I am just checking up on you. You are getting better. You get to go home with Mommy and Daddy soon." Hope reaches her hand out and Allison grabs it. "Yes, the medicine I am giving you is making you feel better. I will come over to have girl time with you and your Mommy very soon." Hope babbled loudly which made her parents laugh.
"Allison, Hope wants you to come over very soon."
Allison smiles. "I will come over soon, Hope. I get to spend time with you and your Mommy." She tickles her niece. "I will be right back Hope."
"Hope, your fever is gone. We can take you home." Allison got a nurse and the nurse took off the wires off of Hope which makes her cry. Emma scoops her daughter in her arms. "Hopey, you are with Mommy baby girl. I know the needles hurt." She rubs Hope's back and Hope hugs her, Emma was so happy to have her baby girl in her arms. "I am right here. You are with me." She kisses Hope on the head. "After Auntie Allison gives you your medicine we are going to go home."
"Emma, I am going to show you and Killian put ear drops in Hope's ears. You can lie Hope on your lap with her right ear facing up." Emma put her daughter on her lap. "Killian and Emma, Hope need three small drops of her medicine every 3 hours and Hope needs to lie down for a few minutes after the medicine goes in her ear and you can tap the ear with a cotton ball." Emma held Hope still.
"Allison, I can put the medicine in Hope's ear." Allison gives Killian the medicine with the right amount of medicine in the tube. "Little love, you need to stay still so I can put your medicine in your ear, to make your ear less pain." Killian put three drops. Allison passes him the cotton ball and he gently puts it in his little lass ear. "You are being a good little lass." Emma held onto the cotton ball. "Allison, did we bring Hope here on time? I had a few ear infections as a child...I did not get the right treatment right away until I had a good foster home that got me medicines that I needed. I thought I was going to lose my hearing. We thought Hope was teething again but then I saw her tugging her ear. Are we too late?"
"Emma, you and Killian brought her in when she had a fever which is a common sign of ear infection. This medicine will get Hope to feel better in no time. If you both notice any signs of her not hearing you both, let me know. I will check on Hope and see if there are any signs of hearing but so far she is in pain." She talks to her niece, "Hope you can go home with Mommy and Daddy." Hope babbled.
"Love, Hope can hear us. She knows that we can go home."
"Yes, Hopey. We can go home." She kisses Hope's head. Emma got Hope ready to leave. "Allison?"
"Yes, Killian?"
"How long will Hope be in ear pain?"
"For about a week, she will be in pain, fever, possible dizzy or nauseous."
Emma held Hope in her arms listening to Allison and Killian's conversation. "How can we tell if she is dizzy?"
"She might move her head in circles or when she is trying to walk she can be in circles."
"Hope is just learning to stand by gripping the couch and cruising. I do not want Hope to get hurt."
"Love, we are going to watch her extra carefully."
"Yes, we will. Will she be in a lot of discomforts?"
"Yes, Emma but you brought her in on time and she is getting the medicine she needs. Just make sure Hope drinks a lot of fluids."
"We will, Allison."
"Little niece, I will visit you soon. Be a good little girl for Mommy and Daddy." Hope babbled. She kisses Hope on her cheek.
"Aaa..Aaa"
Emma, Killian, and Allison all smiled. "Hope, are you trying to say my name? Allison." Hope smiled. "You can call me auntie or Allison whatever you can say first." She kisses Hope on the cheek. Hope reaches out to her Auntie Allison and Allison gets Hope from her Mommy. "Aaa..Aaa."
"Yes, Hope. Auntie Allison." She hugs her niece. "Hope, you are going to get better really soon. When you feel better you and your Mommy can come over to my house to have girl talk." Allison gets a text. "Emma, your brother is in the emergency room?"
"Leo?"
"Yes."
"I will go with you."
"Love, I can watch Hope."
"Can you take Hope home? If my brother is here and my mom. I do not want Hope to be around Leo."
"Of course, love. Hope, time for us to go home. Auntie Allison needs to get back to work." Killian takes Hope from Allison. "Swan, I can stay."
"Killian, Hope needs to go home she had a long morning."
"Love, you had no sleep."
"Killian, I will be fine." She hugs her husband. "Our little pirate needs her rest. I will be home soon, I am going to be here for that long." Hope began to cry. "Hope, Dada is going to take you home. Mommy will be home soon." She kisses Hope on the head.
"Love, we will see you at home. If you need me, you can call me. I will be here very quickly."
"Thank you, our daughter needs to go home. She is not feeling good."
"I will make sure Hope is comfy and getting plenty of rest."
"Hope, Mommy will be home soon." She kisses Hope on the head. Killian takes Hope home. Emma joins Allison in the Emergency Room. "Emma, are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sheriff and Leo is still my brother even though he causes trouble." Allison and Emma enter the Emergency Room, seeing Leo in the pediatric ward with her parents. Leo had bruises on his face. "Emma, what are you doing here?"
"Mom, Hope needed to see Allison."
Allison sits next to Leo. "Hi, Leo. I am Dr.Cameron."
"I know you, you are my sister's friend."
"Yes, I am. What happened to your face?"
"An older kid in second grade, hit me a lot." Allison examines Leo.
"Snow and Charming, Leo just has bruises. He has no other injuries."
Emma sits next to her brother. "Mom, Dad. Can I have a few minutes alone with Leo?"
"Emma, we are going to be nearby."
Snow, Charming, and Allison watched from a distance. "Leo, who hurt you?"
"A second grader, his sister is in my class."
"Did you hurt his sister?"
"Yes, I did a few times."
"That is why your classmates older brother hurt you because he was protecting his sister from you."
"Emma, you are my sister, why you did not protect me?"
"Leo. I am your sister. You have been hurting Hope and scaring her, I have been so busy protecting Hope from you. If you stop hurting Hope and everyone else, I can protect you as my job as your sister but you have been causing so much trouble. You have been hurting so many people. Do you understand?"
"I like hurting Hope and my classmates it is fun."
"Leo,if you continue hurting Hope and classmates you get hurt more and have no friends."
"I cannot help it, it is my way of fun."
"If you continue, you will have no friends, family and be alone. I spend most of my life of being alone because I had no family as a child, you have our parents and our family and you are causing trouble. Why?"
"You have a family."
"I was alone my whole life until I had Henry in prison and I was alone until Henry found me and brought me here."
"Ever since Hope has been born, I like hurting her she is an easy target."
"You do not hurt family Leo. You have our parents who love you so much. You have a normal life, which I am giving Hope and Henry. I did not have our parents Leo. They are good people."
"Yes, they are."
" You have to be good so our family can be together again. You got Hope hurt and got Mom and I to fight. That's why our family is fighting."
"Emma, I like hurting Hope. Ever since she came, she got me to like hurting people for fun and I loves seeing her in pain."
Emma was mad. "You do not hurt family, Leo. You have no idea what is is like to be without parents. If you want to be bad, you do not have me in your family anymore."
"Emma, you are my family."
"Yes, I am but when you are threatening my daughter you are not my family."
"Threatening means hurting? I love hurting Hope." Leo laughs. Emma could not take it anymore.
Snow White puts her hand on her daughter's shoulder "Emma, where are you going?"
"Home, to where my daughter needs me."
"Emma.."
"This is my last time explaining this to you, Mom. Leo does not get that he is tearing our family apart. Mom, you are his parent, you need to be the adult and tell him from right and wrong or else he hurts more people. He does not listen to me, he keeps telling me that he likes hurting my daughter for fun. I am done parenting my brother."
"Emma, are you going to arrest the boy hurting Leo?"
"No, the boy is in second grade who was only defending his sister who was a victim from being hurt by Leo. He was only protecting his sister."
"You arrested your brother?"
"Yes, because he was out of control Mom. He destroyed a hospital room that you were recovering in because of him injuring you. You do not parent him. Like I saw a few weeks ago at Granny's and since November. I am done with your denial crap." Snow White was mad, she was about to slap her daughter in the face. Emma grabbed her mother's hand before she hit her. "You do not slap me again Mom. This is not how you are going to get my trust back. I am tired of your denial of Leo's darkness. I meant every word that I said. You and Leo are not in my life anymore." She leaves the pediatric ward. Allison checks on Leo to leave Snow and Charming to talk. "Snow, you got to stop fighting with our daughter. We are going to lose her, our only daughter because of your denial of Leo being a dark one and hurting others. This family feud needs to end you are tearing our family apart. Our daughter does not trust you and you are hurting, Emma. You need to accept that Leo has darkness and discipline him. Emma is Leo's sister not his mother, you are."
"I want to be there for Leo when no one is supporting him."
"I am trying to get Regina and lily to help us so our son can get the help he needs to control the darkness in him but you are not letting him get taught by them."
"I am Leo's mom. I just cannot control our son." Snow White began to cry. Charming hugs his wife. "You have to accept for who he is and let Regina and Lily help him. If not we are going to lose our daughter." They hear a scream. They find Allison getting stabbed by their son in her neck.
Charming catches Allison. "Help!! Dr.Cameron is hurt." Nurses rush to Allison's side.
Emma leaves the hospital mad, she sees Killian holding Hope.
"Swan, are you alright?"
Emma smiled in relief seeing her family. "Killian, what are you both doing here? I thought you two went home." She rubs Hope's head and kisses Killian on the cheek. "How is Hope?"
"We were waiting for you love. Hope has been sleeping in my arms for a while now, love. Hope and I did not want to leave without you. I knew you needed a lift home." Emma hugs her family.
"I am really happy that you stayed."
"We are right here, love. What happened?"
"First, let me hold our daughter. " Killian hands over their daughter to his wife. "Mommy is holding you Hope." She kisses Hope on the head. "I spoke to Leo, an older kid hurt him because he hurt his sister. I got mad at Leo because he said how much he loved hurting Hope. Mom and I had another fight, she was mad that I was not going to arrest the one who hurt Leo but I told her no like he was Henry defending his sister. She got mad at me for arresting Leo. She almost slapped me in the face again after I told her off but this time I stopped her." Hope woke up crying. "Hopey, Mommy is with you. We are going to go home. Are you hungry? Mommy can feed you when we get home." She hugs her daughter.
"Love, you did what you have to do. You are Leo's sister."
"Yes, I made it clear to her that I do not trust her, that she needs to be Leo's parent not me and how can I gain her trust if she slaps me in the face?"
"Love, you are right. You cannot gain your mother's trust again if she tries to hurt you. Also, you are Leo's sister, not his parent." Emma leans on her husband.
"I am not his sister, I am more of his parent than my actual parent."
"You are his sister. You are Henry and Hope's, mommy. Our little love needs her Mommy."
"I just want to get Hope home. She is our first priority."
"That is right love." They kiss. Emma gets a phone call.
"Dad?"
"Emma, you need to come back inside the emergency room. Leo hurt Allison." Emma's eyes showed fear and her jaw dropped. Emma?"
"I am on my way." They ended thier conversation.
"Killian, Leo hurt Allison." They rush back into the hospital and finds Allison who was in shock in the adult section getting checked out by Dr.Whale. "Allison, what happened?"
"Ca-ll... Ted."
"Love, I can call him. You can stay with your best friend." Emma sits next to her best friend.
"Allison, he did not give you deep cut on your neck but you are going to need stitches."
"I...know...I am docto.r Whale... I-I... can diagnose myself...."
"Now you are a patient."
Emma holds Allison's hand. "I am right here, Allison."
"Emma.."
"I am right here. I am not going anywhere." Allison tried to stay calm but she was still in shock, the tears kept flowing on her face. A nurse helps Dr.Whale gauzed up Allison's neck to stop the blood flowing, after a long time of stopping the blood, Dr. Whale examined the wound. "Allison, your wound is deep. I am going have to give you stitches."
"I..I... w-as ..afraid of that." Dr.Whale gave Allison stitches, Emma held Allison's hand the whole time. Allison took a nap from nausea caused by the amount of blood loss.
"Dr.Whale what happen?"
"Emma, your Dad told me that he was talking to your Mom about your brother. Allison was talking to Leo, they heard her scream and saw him stabbing her with a knife on her neck. Allison is going to be for a few hours of observation and her recovery is going to be a while but it is not too deep. If your brother went any deeper, she would have needed surgery."
"Is she going to be on pain medicines?"
"One medicine but a few days."
Emma was mad now her brother hurt her best friend. "Where is my brother?"
"Lily arrested him and took him to the sheriff station."
"Good, who called the sheriff station?"
"I did. Your Mom was preventing us from calling Lily but your Dad told me to call Lily."
"I am going to stay here with her." Emma sits next to her best friend and holds her hands until the bleeding stopped. "Emma...I was talking....to Leo...he asked me about you....he got jealous of us being close....that when he took the knife...out of his pocket...and stabbed me by my neck."
"As sheriff, I will get the bottom of this. For now, I am staying with you." Killian returned carrying sleeping Hope, Emma was comforting her best friend who was sleeping in her hospital bed.
"How is Allison, love?"
"Her bleeding stopped. She is in shock and had to get stitches. My brother hurt my best friend."
"Aaa..Aaaa..."
"Hope your auntie Allison is going to be alright sweetie. Leo hurt your Auntie Allison pretty bad. Mommy is going to make sure Auntie Allison is not going to get hurt from Leo." Hope fussed.
"Little love, I know you want to see your Auntie Allison but she is not feeling well. She is sleeping now, little love. When she is better I know you are going to make her happy."
"Have you spoken to Ted?"
"Aye, I did. He is on his way here to be with his wife."
Ted rushes in. "Allison." Ted holds his wife's hand and hugs her.
"Ted, Allison is going to be alright."
Ted was mad. "Emma, who did this to my wife?"
"Leo."
"Your brother has done this to Allison?"
"Yes, Allison told me that when she was with Leo while my parents were arguing, she was talking to him about her being my best friend. He got jealous and takes a knife out of his pocket and stabs Allison. My parents heard a scream from Allison and they saw Leo stabbing a knife into her neck. I promise you, Ted, I am mad as you are and my brother is going to get the punishment he deserves."
"Where did he get a knife?"
"I do not know, Ted. I am going to find out."
"Swan..."
"Allison is my best friend. Leo hurt her. She is always kind and caring for us. I am going to help my best friend." Hope began to cry. Emma takes Hope from Killian. "Hope, I have to get Leo punished, on my terms because Leo hurt Auntie Allison. It is my job as sheriff and as Auntie Allison's best friend to make sure Leo is punished the right way."
"Aaa...Aaaa."
"Auntie Allison is going to be okay, sweetie. Be a good girl for Daddy." She hands over Hope back to her husband.
"Love, be careful. I can stay here with Allison and Ted and update you."
"Ted."
"Emma, get Leo punished."
"I will. I will be back." Emma drives her car to the sheriff station and enters seeing Regina, Lily and her parents talking. "Where the heck does Leo get a knife from?"
"Emma, now I know what you are thinking...."
"Mom, I am not listening to you, to your denial crap. Lily, did you question him?"
"Not yet."
"I am going to do it. He hurt my best friend." Lily and Regina follow Emma.
"Emma, Lily called me and I came here right away. How is Allison?"
"She is in shock and had to get stitches. If stabbed her any deeper she would have needed surgery. I was with her when she was getting her stitches. Ted, Killian and Hope are with her."
"Emma, you are his sister. I can interview him."
"Yes, you can. Before I left the hospital, Hope was there for a fever and an ear infection. Allison gets a call from the emergency room that Leo was injured but he has bruises, from revenge from one of his victims older brother. I spoke to him and he asked me about family and he knows Allison is my close friend, maybe he hurt Allison out of jealousy?"
"Emma, I will get the bottom of this?" Lily enters the room as Emma and Regina watch from the one-way mirror.
"Emma, the knife is in this bag." Regina shows Emma the weapon.
"How did my five-year-old brother get a knife?"
"We will find out." They watch Lily interviewing Leo. Lily turns on the video camera to record his questioning. "Leo, do you know why you are here?"
"I am in trouble for hurting Allison."
"What did you do?"
"I used a knife and stabbed Allison in the neck." Lily, Emma, and Regina were all surprised that Leo confessed quickly,
"Where did you get the knife?"
"From home. I hid it in my pocket."
"Why did you stabbed Allison in the neck?"
"I wanted to try a new way of hurting others."
"Why did you hurt your doctor? Was she mean to you?"
"She was mad at me for hurting my classmates and Hope."
"That is part of her job to help people. Was Allison mean to you today?"
"No, she is Emma's friend."
"You hurt Hope and Allison. Are you hurting to make your sister feel bad?"
"No, I like hurting Hope. Ever since she came around... I like hurting her and others. Allison is the first adult that I hurt."
"I know you love your sister but you are hurting her loved ones making more mad at you. Do you understand?"
"I cannot help hurting others."
"You are in big trouble, Leo. Hurting Allison who is a doctor, you are not going to get off easy, Leo." Lily leaves the room, seeing Emma furious. "Emma..." Emma goes into the interrogation room. "Leo, you are my brother but you have to stop hurting Hope, Allison and your classmates. I cannot be close to you because I know you are going to hurt Hope. Hope cannot be getting hurt by you. You need to be good so I can trust you again. Hurting Hope is losing my trust in you and making me more angry with you. You hurting other needs to stop. Do you understand?!" Emma was screaming at her brother. Snow White rushes into the room.
"Emma, stop." Charming stops his wife from hurting their daughter.
"Snow, Leo stabbed Allison in the neck."
"Leo, you know that you are in trouble right?"
"Yes, Emma."
" You are going to spend the night in isolation room in the psychiatric ward."
"Emma, he is five years old."
"Mom, he confessed right away what he has done to Lily, Regina and I watched his confession. She has his confession on camera. He is not going to learn his lesson here at the station."
Regina enters the room. "Emma." Emma goes to Regina, "Don't you think that it is a little too harsh punishment, the psych ward for a five-year-old?"
"He attacked Allison with a knife that is brought from home. He is becoming more dangerous every day. You saw him confess, Regina. What do you think is a good punishment?"
"Not the isolation room in the psychiatric ward but in juvenile hall for one night."
"Who is going to watch him?"
Lily went to Emma and Regina. "I will watch him make sure no one hurts him."
"Thanks, Lily." Emma handcuffed Leo. "Leo, you need to learn to be good. I am sorry to do this to you but you need to learn to control your darkness from Lily and Regina."
"They don't teach me. Mommy does not let them."
"Emma..."
"Mom, this is crazy. You let this go on for so long! He is becoming more violent every day. How could let this go on for this long?"
"Emma, Leo is going to get his lesson taught by Regina and Lily tomorrow...I have seen enough. I am tired of it." She kneels to her son. "You need to learn to be a good heroes like your Dad, Emma and I."
"I like hurting others."
"If you hurt others, Leo, you are going to be all alone and in prison." Lily takes Leo to juvenile hall. "Emma, I have to change and get Leo help he needs. I am still mad that you put your brother in juvenile hall."
"He hurt Allison, Mom. If you let Regina and Lily teach him sooner he would not be causing so much trouble or breaking law.It is not my fault that he is causing trouble, I told you to get the help he needs earlier but you got him out of control."
Regina put her hand on Emma. "I will tell you myself if your Mom let's Lily and I teach Leo."
"Thanks, Regina. I do not trust her still." She glared at her Mom.
"I don't blame you."
"I will have to see his behcavior gets fixed, Mom. I do not trust you and I do not want him being around my children."
Snow white was mad. "You are not going to arrest the one who hurt your brother."
I will say it again, no. It is your fault Mom."
Regain had to hold Emma back before charging at her Mom. "If you weren't in denial crap, he would not be out of control now and going to juvenile hall." Emma gets a phone call, Regina walks out with Emma to prevent a mother daughter fight. "Hi, Killian."
"Hi, Love. Allison is awake."
Emma smiles. "She is? I am coming back." She ends her conversation. "Allison is awake."
"Emma, go. I will catch you up on Leo tomorrow." Emma drives back to the hospital and sees Hope babbling away to Allison who was still in shock. Emma hugs Killian. "Hello, love."
"Hi, I see Hope is having one on one time with her auntie."
"Aye, Hope wanted to be the first one to talk to Allison when she woke up. Hope has been with Allison ever since."
Emma smiled. "How is Hope?"
"When Allison was resting, I fed her mashed pears and gave her a warm compress to her ear, a nurse gave me one."
"Emma."
She joins Allison on her hospital bed. "Allison. I see Hope is keeping you company."
Allison smiled. "Yes, my little niece is talking to me so much and giving me hugs." She kisses Hope on the head.
"Hope, are you making Auntie Allison happy?"
"Aaaa..."
"Yes, Hope. You are trying to say my name. I woke up hearing you screaming Auntie Allison."
Emma smiled."How are you feeling?"
"Not as light headed as before. Where did you go?"
"I watched Leo's interrogation, Lily arrested him. What happen, Allison?"
"I was only talking to Leo...he asked me how you and I are friends and he got mad and took out a knife from his pocket and stabbed me." Hope began to cry. Emma gets her daughter from her best friend. She hugs her daughter and rubs her back. "Hopey, Auntie Allison okay. She is getting better. Your evil uncle is spending a night in juvenile hall."
"Swan?"
"Yes, Leo is in juvenile hall for the night. He confessed to Lily right away and knew what he was doing." Killian was surprised.
"Swan, he needs to learn his lesson."
"I recommended the psych ward then Regina told me for Leo to do juvenile hall, she thought psych ward was too harsh." Hope babbled. "Allison, do you need anything?"
"I am good for now, Emma. Thank you for staying with me before."
"Your welcome, Allison. You will do anything for me and I do anything. We are sisters."
"Yes, we are." Hope began to cry.
"Hope, I know we had a long morning here."
"Emma, you can take Hope home. She needs to rest. Ted is with me."
"We will come by soon."
"Yes, we need a girls day." Hope babbled loudly. "Hope, you are included." Emma brings Hope closer to her best friend. "Hope, thank you for keeping me company when I woke up. You cheered me up, little niece."
"Aaa..aaaa."
Allison smiles. "Hope, I love you too." She kisses Hope on the cheek. Hope gives her Auntie Allison a hug. "You give the best hugs little godniece. Be a good girl for Mommy and Daddy and take your medicine." Emma hugs her best friend.
"Allison, call me if you need anything or just to talk."
"I will." Killian walked with his wife and daughter out to their car. She puts Hope in her car seat. Killian drove his family home kept looking back to his wife and daughter, mostly concerned about Emma who was playing Hope. Emma carries Hope inside their house. "Hope, we are finally home." Hope makes a lot of poop. "Hope, Mommy is going to change you." Emma changes Hope's diaper and they play their special game. Hope grabs her Mommy's face, "Mommy."
Emma smiles. "Hopey." Hope reaches out to her Mommy. Emma gets Hope in her arms and Hope hugs her Mommy. "You always know when I need extra love." Hope babbled. "I love you too, Hopey." Killian sees their mother and daughter moment. Hope began to cry. "Is your ear hurting you?" Hope dug her face into her Mommy's chest. "Mommy will help the pain away."
"Love, does Hope need her medicine?'
"I think so but I am not sure she is hungry or in pain or both?" Killian rubs his wife's shoulders. "Love, we will get through this, Hope is going to get through this love. She has us on her side." He kisses Emma on the head. Emma settles Hope on the rocking chair and nurses Hope who latched on quickly. "You were just hungry." Killian returns to the nursery.
"Hope, was just hungry love?"
"I think so but I do not know if she is in pain."
"We are going to figure this out together, love."
"I just want to make sure we are taking care of Hope the right way."
"We are going to get Hope better love, I am going to help you with Hope love."
Emma leans her head against her husband. "I can always count you."
"Aye, you can count on me love." Emma burps Hope and Killian gives Hope her ear drops. "There you go, little love." Emma puts a cotton ball in her daughter's ear. "I also have Pedialyte for you in a cup. You need to drink your fluids to get better, little love." Hope drinks her Pedialyte. "Good little pirate." Hope drank her bottle of Pedialyte on her Mommy's lap, Emma made sure Hope drank enough of her medicine. "Love, hope looks comfy on you."
"Yes, Hope can stay with me. I promised her a lot of cuddles when we got home."
"You are letting Daddy give you your medicine. Good little Hope." She gave Hope kisses on her head. Hope yawned. "Hopey, is it your nap time?" She puts Hope on her chest. "We can have naptime on Mommy and Daddy's bed." Hope babbled, which made Emma smile. She relaxes in bed with Hope sleeping on her. Killian brought up Emma a tray of grilled cheese and cinnamon hot cocoa. "Thank you, Killian. I am starving."
"You are welcome, love." he sets the tray down next to his wife and he gets Hope from Emma, who began to cry. "Little love, Mommy has to eat. Dada is holding you."
"Mommy."
"Hope, Mommy is right next to you. After I eat we can cuddle." She kisses Hope on the head. Killian moved closer to his wife, "We are next to your Mommy little love." Hope gripped her Mommy and fell back to sleep. "Hope, you just wanted to feel Mommy so you can sleep. I am right next to you." She kisses Hope on the head.
"Swan, Hope does not want to be away from you."
"I know, Hope wants to be with me more because she is not feeling well."
"You are her Mommy love. Hope knows that you are there for her."
"That is right." Emma ate her lunch.
"Love, do you need something more to eat?"
"I am good. Thank you for cooking for me."
"You know I will always cook for you love." Emma hugs her husband as best as she could.
"Thank you for all you did today. You are right here when Hope and I need you."
"I will always be there for my family. I know Hope is going to have a rough few days. I am going to do my best to help you get Hope recovered soon as possible."
"Hope has the best Daddy."
"Aye, Hope has the best Mommy." They kiss.
"I am hoping Allison is alright."
"Love, you got Leo in juvenile hall for the night.
"I know, I want to help Allison. She always help us."
"Love, we can visit her later."
"I was thinking of baking something for her."
"Swan, Allison will love."
"I just want to help her..she is always, I want to be there for her when she needs us. It was my fault."
"Emma, it was your parents' fault for not watching Leo."
"They were arguing because of me. "
"Love, it was your mother's fault, if she got the help Leo needed, he would not have ended up in the emergency room and being in denial of his darkness actions. Allison is at the hospital and got the care she needed right away."
"I was so mad at Leo. I spoke to him after Lily...he hurt my best friend. Then my Mom was mad at me for putting Leo in juvenile hall but she is accepting his darkness."
"Oh, really?"
"Yes, she told us she needed to change then blame me for putting him in juvenile hall. With my mom, she is always on Leo's side even though he is causing so much trouble." Killian wrapped his arm around his wife, "You are kind-hearted person, love." Hope woke up crying. "Little love, you are with Mommy and Dada." He looks his little lass in the face. "Love, I think she is dizzy." Emma gets Hope on herself. Hope pukes on her Mommy. "Hopey, Mommy know that you are sick. It's okay. Mommy is not mad at you." She rubs Hope's back. Killian went to get Hope's pediayte, a small bucket set up for his little lass to use and a wet rag for his wife. He cleans up his wife while she was comforting Hope. "Thank you."
"You are welcome, love. How is Hope?"
"I think she is still dizzy."
"Love, do you need anything? I have Hope's puke bucket ready, her ear drops, and Pedialyte."
"I am good, Killian. Hope just wants me to hold her."
"Little love, I know you are not feeling well. If you need anything, I will help you." He kisses Hope on the head. "Dada."
"Yes, little love. Dada."
"Hope loves her Dada."
"Yes, she does love."
"Can you clean the living room?"
"Sure, love. What do you want me to cook for dinner?"
"Anything. I have a feeling Hope and I will be snuggling for the rest of the day." Hope began to cry. Emma puts Hope in her arms, "Mommy got you." Hope makes a lot of poop. "You need a change." Emma changes Hope's diaper and into a new outfit. "You are all clean Hope." She light tickles Hope. Hope smiled. Emma puts Hope on her hip and Hope hugs her. "We can snuggle, Hopey." She takes Hope to the living room. "Hope, do you want to watch Pluto?" Hope pulled on her ear. "Mommy will get your warm compress." Emma carries Hope to the kitchen. "Killian?"
"Yes, love."
"Can you make a small warm compress? Hope is tugging her ear showing me that her ear hurts."
"Aye, I will make it right now."
Hope cried and moved around. "Hope. Mommy is going to put a warm compress on your ear in a few minutes. Daddy is making it." She adjusted Hope on her and rubs Hope's back. "I know you are in pain." She gave Hope kisses and continued rubbing her back.
"Mommy."
"I am right here. You are staying with me, giving me the best hugs and I am going to take care of you until you feel better as I always do." Hope babbled. "That is my job as your Mommy." Killian puts a warm compress on Hope's ear. "Here you go little love, this will help you with your ear pain." Killian walked with his wife and daughter to the living room and got Hope settled on the couch, who was gripping on her Mommy. Killian wrapped his arm around his two loves. Hope whimpered. "Little love, Dada is right next to you and Mommy. I know your ear hurts you, little love." Hope dug her face into her Mommy.
"Mommy is holding you. We are snuggling. I do not like it when you are sick to baby. When you feel better, we can play with any toy you want. We can have another girls day just you and me." Hope babbled and hugged her Mommy. "I am not going anywhere. I am getting snuggle by you. I promised you snuggle; I am giving you snuggles." She kisses Hope on the head. Hope babbled. "I love you too, Hope." Hope fell asleep.
Killian kisses Emma on the head. "That is my swan." Emma leans on her husband. "Rest, love. I can keep an eye on you and Hope." Emma falls asleep on her husband, holding their daughter. Killian kisses Emma on the head.
Henry returns home from school seeing his Dad awake while his Mom and sister sleeping on him on the living room couch "Hi, Dad."
"Hi, Henry. How was school?"
"It was good. How is Hope?"
"She has been clingy to your Mom and has ear pain. We ended up staying in the hospital longer."
"Why?"
"Allison got called into the emergency room because Leo got hurt by one of his victim's brother hurt him for payback. After your Mom and grandma argued. When your Mom and i were about to leave, she gets a phone call that Leo stabbed Allison in the neck."
Henry was surprised. "How is Aunt Allison now?"
"She is in recovery lad. Ted is with her. Hope and I kept them company while your Mom arrested Leo and Lily is watching him in juvenile hall."
"Wow. Is Aunt Allison at home?"
"I got a text from Ted, that she was released from the emergency room and he took your aunt home. Your Mom and I want to visit her later."
"I want to come."
"You both are coming with us." Hope woke up from her nap and babbled.
"Henwy."
"Hi, little sis. I am home from school."
"Lad, I think Hope woke up knowing that you are home from school."
"I think you are right, Dad." He talks to his sister. "Hope, do you want to play with me? We can make Aunt Allison a get well card from us." Hope babbled.
"Your sister did not want to leave your Aunt Allison, as soon as Allison woke up, Hope snuggled with her and talked."
Henry takes Hope from their Mom. Hope hugs her brother and Henry kisses Hope on the head. "Hope, I know you made our Aunt Allison happy when she was hurt." Hope babbled."Dad, I am going to take Hope to my room."
"Lad, if Hope starts to cry bring her down to us. She might be in ear pain or dizzy, she has been not feeling well since last night."
"I will bring her down if Hope needs you or Mom. I know Mom and you both need a break. I missed Hope all day. I could not stop thinking about her." Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope. We are going to have Henry and Hope time in my room." Hope babbled. Henry takes Hope up to his room."Little sis, wan to make a card for AUntie Allison?" Hope gripped her brother. "I can make the card and you can sit on my lap." Henry made a get well card for their Aunt Allison. Hope was fussing. "Little sis, what do you want to do? Play?" Hope hugged her brother. "We can cuddle and talk. Do you think Auntie Allison will like her card?" Hope babbled. "That is a yes from you." Henry lies on his bed with Hope on his chest. "How was your day? I missed you all day when I was at school." Hope babbled. "You missed me today?" Hope babbled loudly which made her brother smile. "You saw Auntie Allison at her work. Did she take good care of you?"
"Aaaa Aaaa."
Henry smiled. "Yes, I know Auntie Allison is the best little sis. She is Mommy's best friend and she can be Mommy's sister." Hope babbled. "Yes, she is not blood-related but she is family. From what I learned you can have family blood related or not." Hope babbled. "You and I are blood-related because we have the same Mommy."
"Mommy."
"Yes, you and I have the same Mommy. Our Mommy is the best."
"Henwy."
"I love you, Hope." He kisses Hope on the head. Hope moved and gave her brother sloppy kisses. Henry laughed, "Hope...you and your kisses." Hope crawled on top on her brother's face. "Hope, ouch." Henry takes his sister off his head. "Hope, no. You cannot climb on my face." Hope began to cry. He faces his sister eye to eye."Hope, I am not mad at you. You are just hurting my face. When I take you off of me, is only when you are hurting me alright? I am not mad at you." He kisses Hope on the forehead. "You can hug me or crawl anywhere else on me but not my face. Okay?" Henry felt bad for upsetting his sister who was still crying and hugs Hope. "Don't cry, little sis. I am not mad at you. You can still play with me and crawl. I can never be mad at you. I love you, Hope." Hope hugged her brother. "You give the best hugs Hope. I love our one on one time together, brother and sister time." Hope makes poop. "I will change you and we can more one on one time." Henry changed Hope's diaper and into her Pluto t-shirt. Hope stopped crying. "Did I make you happy little sis by changing you into your favorite shirt?" Hope screamed happily. "I will take that as a yes, Hope." He takes Hope into his arms. "Let's go play in my room." Hope hugs Henry as he sat back on his bed. "We can talk. Now where were we, I can tell you about my day. In art class, I painted a lot today. I always have fun painting with you, Hope." Hope babbled. "Yes, painting is messy and fun. Do you want to do another art project with me?" Hope babbled. "We will soon when you feel better." Hope leaned her head on her brother's shoulder. "We can hug and talk." Hope babbled as Henry kisses Hope on her head.
Killian cuddles with Emma, who began to move around waking up from her nap. "Where is Hope?"
"Hope is with Henry, love in his room" Emma hugs her husband. "When Henry came home from school, Hope woke up so happen to see her brother. She was so happy to see him, love. "
"I love how they are so close."
"They are brother and sister love. You want to cuddle?"
"Yes, I love being in your arms. I really am tired." She yawns.
"You can always sleep in my arms." Killian kisses Emma on her head.
"I am just happy that we brought Hope to the hospital when we did."
"Aye, we did love. Hope has the medicine she needs and she has us love to take care of her."
"I just get worried every time she gets sick. I want her to get the right care she needs when she gets sick, the right medicine and bringing her in to see Allison right away..." She sighs and sits up and looks at Killian eye to eye, "I do not want our children to be neglected and get sick worse ...I did not have anyone to look out for me when I was sick and care for me when I was...I mean how can people be so cruel to children..." Emma began to cry and Killian engulfs her into a big hug as she cried into him. I just want to make sure and be there for our children when they need me, especially when they are sick. I want to be the Mom that will always get them the help that they need me. Not to be the parent who neglects their children coming from that experience was awful."
"You are not that bloody awful foster parents. You cannot compare to those so-called foster parents. You are nothing like them. You are Henry and Hope's Mommy with a loving, kind-hearted Mom. You always know when to bring them into Allison or call her when they are sick. You take care of them and right at their side when they are sick."
"I know but I feel like if I don't stay on top of everything, I will fail as their Mom..."
"Emma, you are not going to fail as their Mom. I knew that Hope was not feeling well this morning, too. You can count on me. You are not alone. We are parenting them together, we are a team, you and I."
"It just...everytime as a child I would fail on something, I lose a family or trust in the "parents," get the blame of some other foster kids issue. The abuse of the foster parents was awful...I promised myself that when I have a family of my own if I did; I won't be those awful fake parents that blame the foster children, abusing them or ignore their needs"
Killian puts his hand on his wife's face. "You are nothing like those bloody awful people. You are our children's Mommy and you will always be there for them when they need you. You are always with them to comfort them, give them their medicine and snuggle them when they are not feeling well, sad or mad or just want to cuddle. You are always at their side when they want to be with you. Like I am always going to be there for you and you are there for me."
"We are there for each other and our children."
"That is right, love. Ever since I met you I always saw you as a mother first and a beautiful lass in all the realms." Emma smiles. "Our family is very close and will be there for each other, always."
"Always?"
"Always." They kiss. They hear Hope crying, Henry bringing down crying Hope who was hugging him. "Mom, Hope needs you and wants to be held you."
"I told you, love. Our children need you." Henry brings Hope into the living room.
"Hope and I were snuggling in my room. I got her to stop crying before but now I am not sure what is wrong."
"Henry, give me your sister." Henry tries to give Hope to their Mom but she was gripping him. Henry sits down next to their Mom. "Hope, Mommy is next to you and Henry, sweetie." She checks Hope's body for a temperature. "No fever. Killian.."
"Love, I am getting her ear drops." Killian leaves the living room.
"Hope, we are with our Mommy little sis. Mommy and Daddy will make you feel better soon. You want Mommy to hold you?" Hope babbled. "We can talk and snuggle later. I know you want our Mommy." Henry kisses Hope on the head and passes over his sister to their Mom.
"Hope, did Henry change your outfit to your favorite shirt?" Hope cried. "You have the best big brother." Hope dug her face into her Mommy. "You are with Mommy baby girl. I know you are not feeling well." Killian returns, "Little love, Daddy has your medicine for you." Emma positions Hope on her lap, Killian gives Hope her ear drops. "You stay still for your ear drops. Very good little love." Hope cried.
Emma puts the cotton ball in her daughter's ear as Hope gripped her."Hopey, the medicine will help your ear be in less pain, sweetie."
"Hope, I know ear drops feel bad in your ear little sis. The medicine will help your ear feel better." Hope stopped crying and looked at Henry. "I know you feel awful but your ear is going to be in less pain soon, Hope. I promise." Hope babbled. "How do I know? Well, I had a lot of ear infections when I was growing up until I needed a t-tube surgery to stop my ear pain go away forever." Emma was surprised to hear that from her son, something to learn what she had missed in his life. "Do you want a story?"Hope gripped their Mommy. "Mommy can join our storytime, little sis. I will be right back." Henry goes up to his room.
"Killian, did you see how Hope stopped crying and looked at Henry...they are so close. Henry got Hope to stop crying."
"I told you, love, they are very close brother and sister and you are raising them to be very close siblings."
"Killian, I had no idea Henry had t-tube surgeries. I had bad ear infections as a child...Henry inherited my bad ear infections from I was not there for him."
He rubs his wife's shoulders. "Love, you are there for him now. You are helping our daughter with her ear infections. If she needs t-tubes she is going to them."
Emma leans on her husband. "We are giving Hope and Henry what they need and raising them to be very close."
"Yes, we are love." They kiss. "Love, I will cook dinner."
"I am hungry. I know our little girl wants me to hold her."
Killian smiles. "I told you, love, you are an amazing Mommy." He kisses Hope on the head. "Have fun listening to Henry's story with Mommy."
"Dada."
"Yes, little love? Do you want to have pirate talk?" Hope babbled. "The next time we go on Jolly Roger we need to learn all about the parts of the boat. Believe me, little love, it is a lot to remember. In time you will know how to run the Jolly Roger." Hope began to cry. "Love, I think our pirate is hungry." Emma nurses Hope.
"She hasn't eaten in a while, captain." Hope gripped her Mommy. Henry returns with his big storybook. "Henry, do you want to help me bake brownies?"
"Sure."
"I need extra hands in the kitchen. I want to bring something over for your aunt when we visit her later."
"When can we start?"
"After I finish nursing your sister."
" Mom, Dad Hope and I talked in my room and she decided to climb on my face. I had to tell her not to climb on my face because she was hurting me. She got upset but I told her she can crawl on me, not on my face."
"Henry, Hope loves being with you."
"Yes, she does. She just wants to spend time with me. I missed her all day in school. Hope was sitting on my lap as I made Aunt Allison a card."
"Henry, I know your aunt is going to love the card that you and Hoep made for her." She burps Hope who did not want to let go of her.
"Mom, I can help you bake. Hope does not want to let go of you."
"I had a feeling that will happen. You and Hope can help me bake." She talks to Hope, "Hope, you want to help Mommy bake brownies for Auntie Allison? We are visiting her after we bake."
"Aaaa...aaa."
"That is right, Hope. We are visiting Auntie Allison later." Hope hugged her Mommy. "You can talk to Henry and me while we bake." She kisses Hope on the head. Henry helps their Mom bake, while Emma explains to Hope every step on how to bake brownies. "Hope, you and I are going to bake all the time, our girl time." Hope babbled. "The leftover in the plastic spoon of brownie mix we can lick off the spoon." Hope babbled loudly which made Emma giggled. "You definitely take after me in love of chocolate, sweetie." Killian took pictures of his family baking together. Hope began to cry. Killian gets his little love. "Mommy."
"Emma."
Emma takes Hope from her husband. "Mommy will change you. Henry, when the timer goes off take the brownies out of the oven and cut them in pieces and let them cool off."
"I can do that, Mom." Hope began to wail.
"Hopey, you are going to get better little sis." He kisses Hope on the head. Emma takes Hope upstairs to her room to change her diaper. They played their special game, Hope continued to cry. She scoops up Hope in her arms. "Hope, Mommy got you. I know you are not feeling well." She sits on the rocking chair with her baby girl and all Hope wanted to do was snuggle. "You can snuggle with me anytime, Hope." Hope babbled.
Henry check on his sister. "Mom, how is Hope?"
"Hope just wants to cuddle. She is not feeling well but she has her medicine to help her feel better."
"Little Sis, I love you, Hope. I know your ear hurts so much, your ear is going to get better soon." He gives Hope his finger and Hope grabs it. "You have a strong grip little sis. I was worried about you all day when I was in school. All I wanted was to be with you." Hope babbled. "I love you too, Hope. Mommy and Daddy were with you."
"Henry, I had no idea that you had t-tubes in your ears."
"Mom, I had them put in when I was three years old. I do not remember the surgery."
"I am still learning about you and your past."
"Mom." Henry hugs Mom. "Please don't get upset."
"Henry, I had very bad ear infections as a child, I almost lost my hearing when it was untreated because my foster parents chose to ignore me when I was sick more than usual. I gave you up because I wanted you to have a stable home and not me a teenager with no job, home..."
"Mom, you are in my life now. I know you could not provide for me back then. I did find you and brought you here. Now you have a job, a home, Dad who really loves you and who will do anything for you. You have Hope and me together in the same house. You are raising Hope from the start, who loves you so much and does not want to be with anyone but you. You are always fighting for us when we need you. You are our Mom no matter what."
"Henry." Henry hugs his Mom. "You are our Mom no matter what."
"Mommy." Emma had tears in her eyes and smiles.
"You two.." She kisses Henry and Hope on their heads. "I love you both so much."
"We love you too, Mom." Hope babbled. "Hope is saying I love you too." Emma smiles.
"You two are my babies." Hope moved around. "Hopey." She adjusted Hope on her. "What are you up to baby girl?" Hope whimpered. "Henry, can you get me warm compress?"
"On it." She rubs Hope's back and whispered, "You are going to be okay sweetie. The medicine will make your ear pain gone soon. We can cuddle all you want, just you and me." Henry returns with warm compress and Emma puts it on Hope's right ear. After the family ate dinner, they drove to Allison's house. Ted answers the door, "Hi Emma, Killian, Henry, and Hope come in."
"Hi, Ted. How is Allison?"
"She is upstairs in our room. She is with Lizzie and Connor. I will bring you all upstairs." Ted lead the Swan-Jones family. "Allison, we have visitors."
"Hi, Emma, Killian, Henry, and Hope. I did not know you were coming over." Lizzie runs to hug Emma. "Auntie Emma."
"Hi, Lizzie. How are you?"
"I am good. Mommy got hurt."
"I know, that is why we are here, to check on your Mommy."
"How is Hope?"
"She has an ear infection."
"Can I hold her?"
"Yes, you can. I will sit next to your Mom."
Allison hugs her best friend. "I am so happy you are over."
"I made brownies."
"Mommy, can I have some of the brownies?"
"Yes, Lizzie. You and Connor can have Auntie Emma's brownies but eat them downstairs."
"Auntie Emma, can I hold Hope later?"
"Yes, Lizzie. Let me know if you and Connor like the brownies."
"I will."
Henry joined his aunt, Mom, and sister on the bed."Aunt Allison, how are you?"
"I am better than this afternoon. I did not expect that to happen."
"You are in luck that your best friend's with our mom is the savior and sheriff."
"You are right, Henry."
"Aaa...aaa..."
"Hope, hi little niece." She takes Hope from Emma. "How are you feeling?" She kisses Hope on the head. "Emma, how is she now?"
"Hope is extra clingy, just wants to be held and crying." Hope hugged her Aunt Allison. "Hope is very happy to see you."
"She knows that I take good care of her. I am her favorite doctor." Hope babbled.
"Aunt Allison, that is yes from Hope. Hope and I made you something." Henry hands her the card and she opens it, "Get well soon Aunt Allison. We love you so much. Love, Henry, and Hope." Allison was in tears of happiness. "I love it. Henry come here." She hugs Henry and Hope at the same time. "Thank you,"
"Your welcome, Aunt Allison."
"Allison, Hope is going to have her first swimming lesson next week. Will she be needing earplugs?
"If her ear infection is gone by then she will not be needing them."
"Good, I just to make sure. I had a lot of ear infections as a child, I had horrible foster parents to the point I almost lost my hearing."
"Emma, you brought Hope in today. If she gets more ear infections, than I would be more concerned about, this was her first ear infection."
Hope fussed and Henry gave his sister her big Pluto doll. "Henwy."
"Your welcome, little sis." He kisses Hope on the head. "Aunt Allison, I had t-tubes put in when I was three years old. I do not remember the surgery."
"Henry, I will keep a close eye on your sister's ears." Hope chewed on her big Pluto."Whose idea was it to put Hope in swimming lessons?"
"Killian, was it your idea or my idea?"
"Yours, love. Hope loves the water. I knew our little lass needs to learn so she can swim in the ocean when she gets bigger."
"Hope has been my little fish since she was in the womb. She loves the water."
"Mom, I know Hope is going to be in the baby pool a lot this summer."
"Yes, you are right, Henry.
Hope began to cry. Emma gets her daughter from her best friend.
"Hopey, are you okay?" She checks her forehead. "No, fever. Do you need your ear drops?" Hope dug her face into her Mommy's chest. "You are just uncomfortable and want to cuddle." She kisses Hope on the head. "Killian, we need to take Hope home."
"Aye, love."
"Allison, I am sorry that we cannot stay any longer."
"No, don't worry about it. Hope needs to go home. I am happy you all came over. Thank you for the brownies. I will have some later."
"I mean it Allison if you need anything please call."
"I will, Emma. Thank you for staying with me when I had my stitches, I was in shock." Hope fussed. "Hope, I love you, little niece. When you feel better, we can have a girls day." She kisses Hope on the cheek. Killian takes Hope from his wife. "Love, I will bring Hope to the car." Henry hugs his Aunt Allison. "Feel better Aunt Allison."
"Thank you, Henry."
"I will come to visit soon." Killian brings Hope downstairs, Lizzie sees them leaving.
Lizzie began to cry "Auntie Emma, I cannot play with Hope."
Emma kneels down to her niece."Lizzie, Hope is not feeling well. Her ear hurts her a lot. Your Mommy gave Hope medicine this morning."
"Is this before my Mommy got hurt?"
"Yes, Lizzie. I am the Sheriff of Storybrooke and I caught the one who hurt your Mommy. Hope cannot play with you today but did your Mommy told you that you, Connor, Ted and her are all invited to Hope's birthday party next month?"
Lizzie smiled. "Yes. Hope's birthday is next month."
"That is right, Lizzie. You are invited to Hope's first birthday party. You get to play with Hope all day at our house on her with Ariel's daughter Melody, Cinderella's daughter Alexandra and Belle's son Gideon."
"There are going to be Disney princesses there?!"
Emma laughed"Yes, most of the town are all different Disney characters that are in Henry's storybook. Belle runs the town's library."
"That is so cool. Can I play with Hope when she feels better?"
"Yes, Lizzie. I can bring Hope over for another tea party soon. We can also bake together. Hope is crawling now."
"I can watch and play with her at the same time."
Emma giggled. "I know you will, Lizzie." Lizzie hugs her Auntie Emma. "We will see you soon. Just make sure you give your Mommy a lot of hugs."
"I will Auntie Emma." Killian had Hope sleeping on him as they walked back to the car. Killian drove his family home. Henry goes to bed since has school in the morning. Emma puts Hope in her crib and watches her sleep. "I am right here, baby girl." She rubs Hope's hand
Killian wrapped his arms around his wife and kisses her on the head."Love, are you okay?"
"Yes, it just been a crazy day. I was just thinking, I was mommy and sheriff again at the same time. I am pretty sure that will happen more now."
"You are my brave strong, caring wife. I am not surprised."
"If I did not have you, I would not have known what to do. I could not take Hope to the station with my Mom and brother there."
"I am your deputy, and your husband first and daddy to our children."
"That is right, an amazing Daddy and deputy all at once, captain."
"Aye." They kiss and go to bed.
Over the next few days, Emma and Killian worked together when Hope was sick. Henry was able to help his parents by giving them breaks by watching his baby sister and making her happen while she was in pain from her ear infection. A week went by, Hope was eleven months old. Emma took pictures of Hope by her brown bear that had pink blocks, "11 months old." Emma takes Hope out of her crib. "Hope, you are almost a year old baby girl! You are getting so big." Hope hugged her Mommy. "You will always be my baby girl." Hope babbled. "I love you so much, Hope." She kisses Hope on the head. Killian sees his two loves having a moment and takes a picture to capture it. "Hope, are you excited for your first swimming lesson today?" Hope babbled. "Yes, we are going in the water together." Hope babbled and looks at her Daddy. "Dada."
"Morning, love."
"Morning." They kiss.
" Morning little love." Killian kisses Hope on the cheek. "Little love, are you excited for your first swimming lesson?" Hope babbled loudly.
"That is a yes, Killian." She lets Hope crawl around in her room.
"Is Hope's diaper bag packed?"
"Yes, it is all packed." Emma smiled. "I just realized when I signed up Hope for her swimming class, that this is my first time signing up my child for a class."
"It is a first of many love."
"I know, it was one of the many ways of being a Mommy, signing her for class...Hope is almost a year old...she is getting so big."
"Love, Hope is getting big but she is happy, healthy and loves being with you." Hope crawled to her Mommy and tugged her pajama pants. Emma giggled. "I told you, swan. Hope loves being with you."
Emma kneels to her daughter "Hope, you want Mommy to hold you?"
"Mommy."
She picks up Hope. "Hopey." Hope hugged her Mommy. "Are you ready for breakfast? We need to eat before we go swimming."
"I can cook us breakfast."
"You are not going to work?"
"I took the day off. I want to watch Hope's first swimming lesson."
Emma smiled. "Really?"
"Yes love, I do not want to miss any milestones of our little love. I cannot wait to see our little love to learn how to swim." Killian cooks his family breakfast, while Emma reads Hope who was sitting on her lap, a farm book. "The cow says, moo. The horse says neigh..." Hope laughs. "The duck says quack, quack.."Hope babbled. "Yes, Hope that is a baby duck. Like you are my little duck." She kisses Hope on the head. Killian smiles seeing Emma reading to their little lass being a great Mommy. Hope grabbed the book page, Emma stops her ruining the page. "No. Hope. You cannot break the page, sweetie. The book is not ours." Hope began to cry. "Hope, it is like Henry's book, we cannot ruin the pages." Killian takes Hope from his wife.
"Little love, you cannot tear the library book pages. The book does not belong to us." Hope continued to cry. Emma takes Hope from Killian, "Hope, you are not in trouble sweetie. Mommy is not mad at you. I was just telling you what not to do, teaching you." Hope stopped crying and hugs her Mommy. "You give the best hugs, Hope. I love you." Killian kisses Hope and Emma on their heads, "She loves you so much." They smile at each other.
"She loves being with me."
Killian set up Hope's plate. "Swan, Hope's pancakes are ready." Emma puts Hope in her high chair and a bib on her.
"Hope, Daddy made you breakfast." Hope babbled. Emma spoon feeds Hope her pancakes and blueberries. Hope used her hands to feed herself. "Killian, Hope is loving her pancakes."
"That is good, love. Now eat yours."
"I will." Emma eats her breakfast and watched Killian talking to their little girl. After Hope ate, "Love, I can clean up Hope."
"Yes, she loves getting messy when she eats. You can clean her up and get her changed for her swimming lesson. Her swim diaper and bathing suit is on her changing table."
"Is she only wearing that love?"
Emma giggled. "She is wearing clothes on top of her swimming outfit."
"Aye, I will get her dressed. Come, little pirate, you need to be clean before we go to your swimming lesson." He kisses Hope on cheeks and brings her upstairs. Emma cleans up the kitchen and goes upstairs seeing Killian with Hope on him sleeping sitting on the rocking chair. She kisses Killian on the head. "Is it our little girl's naptime?"
"Aye, she was getting fussy after I changed her into her outfit. She just wanted me to hold her and she fell asleep."
"She looks comfy on you. I am going to get changed."
"Take your time love, I am loving my snuggle time with our little love." Killian gave Hope kisses on her head. "I love your hugs, Hope. Dada loves you." Emma gets dressed into a red bathing suit and wore jeans and a black sweatshirt on top and packed a backpack with underwear and bra, brush, towels and extra clothes for Hope just in case she needs another outfit. "Killian, we need to go or we are going to be late." Killian carries sleeping Hope to their car and the diaper bag. Emma drove herself and her family to the swimming lesson. Emma was nervous, Killian knows his swan, he puts his arms around his wife. "Love, are you alright?"
"This is Hope's first class...the next thing she is going to go to preschool...I still cannot believe that I am having this second chance of being a mommy all from the start....I am not missing out on everything...but I am nervous about her class. What if something goes wrong? What if she cries the entire time?"
"Emma, I am going to be right there next to the pool, if Hope needs a little break from the lesson or having a rough time."
"Thank you for coming today."
"Aye, I know you were going to be nervous and I want to see Hope in the pool very first time."
"I know, you are going to take pictures of Hope and me."
"Yes, I will love." They kiss. Emma takes Hope out of her car seat and she wakes up from her nap.
"Hope, we are at the swimming pool. We are going to swim together." Hope smiled. They entered the swimming pool center, with other babies around Hope's age and their parents.. "Look, Hope we are going to swim in the big pool. We are going to have fun." Hope babbled.
"Little love, Dada is going to watch you swim with Mommy." Emma sat on the bench with hope on her lap and got Hope undressed to swim and wrapped her in a towel. "You have your swim diaper and bathing suit on, Hope. You are ready to go in the water."
"Love, I can hold her so you can get ready." Killian puts Hope on his lap, as Emma got out of clothes since she was wearing a bathing suit underneath. "Hope, you can learn to swim in the pool. Then you can swim in the ocean." Hope gripped her Daddy's hook. "Little love, Dada can hold you when we go to the ocean and you can swim with me." Hope babbled happily. "You will always be my little pirate." The swim instructor approached to the Swan-Jones. "Hope Swan-Jones?"
'Yes, that is our daughter."
"Hello, my name is Moana. I am Hope's swim instructor."
"Hi, my name is Emma."
'I know you, you are the savior."
"Yes, I am. This is my husband, Killian."
"Hello, Moana."
"I am from the island of Motunui. Regina hired me to be the swim instructor. I come to Storybrooke, to teach children how to swim when I am not busy being a queen of Motunui."
"Aye, another princess."
"Queen."
"Yes, Killian. Another Disney princess story." She bends her head to her daughter. "Hope, say hi to Moana." Hope babbled.
"Hi, Hope. Are you ready to go in the water? We are going to have a fun class today. " Hope babbled.
"Moana, Hope loves the water, mostly the ocean like her Dad."
"Aye, she takes after me, she has the ocean water in her veins. Moana.."
"Yes?"
"Our little lass cannot walk yet she is still learning how to stand. I do not want our daughter to jump into the pool just yet. I do not want my little lass to get hurt." Emma was happy to see Killian being an overprotective Daddy to Hope.
"Hope's classmates are not able to walk yet, Killian. Hope is going to learn how to jump in when she is able to stand and walk. Hope is going to have fun in this class. We are about to start." The other babies and their parents were getting in the water.
"Hope, it is time for us to go in the pool."
"Dada is going to be watching you in the water, little love." He hands over Hope to his wife.
"Hope, we are going into the swimming pool." Emma carries Hope in the pool.
"Dada."
"Dada is going to watch us swim."
"Little love, I am right here." Hope began to cry. Killian went closer to his wife and daughter. "Little love, I am right here. I know this water is not the ocean, you need to learn to swim in the pool water, not in ocean waves little lass. We can take a walk by the ocean later with Mommy after your swim class." Hope puts her hand on her Daddy's face. "That is a deal little love. Have fun with Mommy. Listen to Moana." Hope babbled. He kisses Hope on the cheek, Emma was in awe of her daughter and husband very close daddy-daughter relationship.
"Hope, it is time for our class, sweetie. I know your Dada will take a lot of pictures." Emma brings Hope to their class. Moana leads the class by singing songs and the parents carrying their babies around the pool. Emma was holding Hope on her chest. "Love, say cheese."
"Hope, dada." Hope smiled which made both of her parents smile as Killian took pictures of his two loves. Hope was smiling she was enjoying songs and getting wet at the same time, which made both of her parents smile. Killian took many pictures of his two loves enjoying her swim class. The parents stood in a circle and another song by lifting up their baby up and down, "We are making waves...making waves by going up and down..up and down, Emma bounces Hope up and down into the water. Hope was laughing. "You love getting wet, my little fish." After a few rounds of songs, Moana teaching them to float on their back by their parent holding on to their heads. Emma was holding Hope as Moana taught Hope on how to float. "Hope, kick your legs."
"Hopey, you can move your legs. You can show Moana." Hope kicked her legs. "Good, Hope."
"Hope, you are a kicker."
Emma smiles. "She takes after me." Moana got the babies toys into the pool for them to reach out for. Other babies were reaching out to the toys. "Hope, look over there, a pink ball. You want to go get the toy?" Hope began to cry. "Hope." She holds her daughter, "You do not want to play with the toy?"
Killian went to the edge of the pool. "Swan? Hope, why are you crying?" He puts his hook on his little love's cheek. Hope stopped crying. Killian gave Emma a look. "Your swim trunks are in my backpack."
"Swan, you read my mind."
"I know our little pirate, she wants to be with the both of us." Killian smiles. "Go change, pirate. We will be right here." Killian goes to change into his swim trunks and returns going to the pool. "Little love."
"Dada." Emma and Killian smile. Moana swam to the Swan-Jones family.
"Killian you can join the class.
"Little love, you want to play with Daddy?" Hope babbled.
"Emma, you can put Hope in your arms as she was lying on her tummy." Emma did as Moana told her.
"Hope, kick to Daddy." Hope reached out to her Daddy and kicked her legs. "Hope, you are swimming. Keep on kicking." Killian was smiling as two loves going toward him and Hope was happey to see him. "Come to Dada." Hope grabbed her Daddy's hook, which made Killian smile and lifts up his little lass and spins her around. Hope babbled loudly. "You are happy that is in the pool with you and Mommy." Hope babbled.
"Hope, we need to continue the class. Your Daddy can join us." Emma smiled as Hope was happy with Killian. They continued the class, Killian helped Hope reached for her Mommy across the pool, "Go to Mommy little love."
"Mommy."
Emma smiled big and opened her arms wide. "Hopey." She got Hope into her arms and spun her around which made her daughter laugh. "You are going to swim in no time baby girl." Hope babbled. Emma and Killian took turns with Hope, with Moana's help to teach Hope how to float on her back. They joined the group, Moana leads them into more songs. Every song, Killian and Emma took turns joining in with their daughter. The last song was the goodbye song, Emma and Hope was walking around in a circle in the pool with the class, Killian was watching and smiling seeing his wife being a Mommy to Hope, in a mommy and me swim class. "Everyone did great, today. I will see you all next week." Emma carried Hope to Killian.
"Hope, you were such a good little girl. You listened to Moana. Did you have fun?" Hope babbled.
"Little love, you were being such a good little lass for your whole class." Killian got out of the pool before his loves. As Emma carried Hope out of the water, Hope began to cry.
"Hopey. We are coming back to the pool next week. I know you had fun in the water today with Mommy and Daddy." Killian handed his loves towels. Emma dries Hope as she was crying.
"Little love, don't cry. We are going to come back here soon. I know you were having so much fun swimming in the pool." Hope babbled. "Dada had fun with you and Mommy. I know you are going to learn how to swim really fast." Hope stopped crying. Emma got Hope out of her swim diaper and dressed to head home and held her in a towel as Killian got himself dressed. Killian held Hope in a towel as Emma went to get dressed. Emma returned to her family, Hope was sound asleep in her Daddy's arms. "How is our little pirate princess?"
"She is sound asleep. Her swimming class tired her out."
Emma smiled and joined her family. "I never thought I would be a Mom singing the goodbye song."
"Aye, you are love. Hope had so much fun. I know you had so much fun with Hope."
"I did. I love seeing Hope happy. I saw you happy too."
"Aye, I love seeing my two loves playing together and in the pool singing songs." Emma smiled. Moana approached the Swan-Jones family.
"Emma."
"Hi, Moana. Thank you for letting Killian joined the class. Hope had so much fun with the both of us in the class, she did not want to leave the pool."
"Hope did very well today. Usually the babies first day they would cry the whole class. Hope was happy most of the class."
"Aye, our daughter loves the water. Thank you for letting me join in."
"You got Hope happy which all that matters. I will see you all next week." Killian carried Hope to their car. "Daddy loves you, little love." He kisses Hope on the head and puts Hope on her car seat. "Did you like the pool?" "Only it makes Hope happy, I still prefer the ocean." Emma smiled. "I know Hope loves the ocean just like her Dada." "Aye, you are right love. Let's get our little pirate princess home." "Yes, she is tired out from her swimming class. Killian drove his family home. Emma and Hope had a bubble together which woke her up. "Hopey, we are having a bubble bath." Emma joined daughter in the bubble bath. Killian gave Hope toys to play with, to help Emma bath Hope. "You are all clean little love." He dries up Hope as Emma took her shower. Killian got Hope all dressed in her room and let her crawl around. Emma changes into another outfit and finds Killian playing with Hope. She could not help but smile and took pictures of Hope crawling over Killian. "Little pirate, what are you up to?" Hope babbled and hugs her Daddy. "You give the best hugs, Hope. I love you." Hope babbled. Hope began to cry. "Little love, are you hungry?"
"I think she is hungry and cranky. She had a busy morning." Emma sat in the rocking chair and nurses Hope. "You were very hungry. We had a fun morning, you, Mommy and Dada." After Hope was full and burped, Emma put Hope in her crib."Sweet dreams baby girl. I love you so much." She watches Hope sleep until she feels Killian arms around her and kisses her on the head. Emma hugs Killian and smiles. "You okay swan?"
"I am just happy. Having Hope to having a new experience as parents, being with Hope and her new experiences...as a mommy. You are amazing with Hope, I couldn't ever ask for a better man my best friend and husband as you are. I would not have this happen life without you. Thank you." She hugs Killian again.
"You are very welcome, love. You changed my life and I changed your life for the better. I saw you with our little lass, you were beaming with happiness with Hope singing, teaching Hope her lessons and being her Mommy."
"With you, I have everything that I wanted...I am so grateful for you every single day."
"Once I laid eyes on you when we met, I knew that you were going to change my life for the better."
"We changed our lives better together. Now we have our baby girl who made us a family. She is turning one soon..." Emma began to cry.
"There is nothing to be sad about love."
"Yes, she is getting so big so quick. I missed everything with Henry and all of his moments..."
"Emma, you are not missing any of our Hope's moments. She wants you to be with her all the time, wanting to be held by you, follow you around, plays with you, she loves you singing to her, bath time and your Mommy and Hope time. I know Hope is going want to be with you all the time because she loves you her Mommy so much as you love her. You are not going to miss any moments of Hope, love." Emma hugs her Killian. He shows his wife the pictures that he took during the class. "look at the pictures of how happy you and both are."
Emma smiled, a teary one. "We look very happy here."
"Aye a Mommy and Hope moment." Emma smiled. "I saw the happiness in your face today at Hope's swimming lesson, I know you and Hope will have many happy mother and daughter moments in the future."
"We are going to make many moments with Hope. I am not going ot miss them."
"That is right, Emma."
Emma hugs her Killian. "You are my rock."
"You are mine, love." They kiss and leave the room. They hear Hope crying. "Love, Hope wants her Mommy."
Emma smiles. "I will get her." She takes into her arms. "Hopey. You are with Mommy. You want to nap with Mommy?"
"Mommy."
"You are with Mommy, baby girl." She kisses Hope on the head. "We can nap together." Emma lied on her bed with Hope, Killian was right next to them. Hope fell asleep as soon as her parents were next to her. "Swan, she is fast asleep. She just wanted to be with us while she naps."
"That is right, captain. Our little girl wanted to be with the both of us."
"Aye, she knew we were in her room talking. When we were leaving the room and she wanted to be with us."
"Yes, she wants to be with us." She kisses Hope on the head. "I love you, Hope. I will always be there for you."
Killian wrapped his arms around his loves. "Dada loves you too little love. You made our lives happier every single day." He kisses Hope on the head. "You are my little pirate."
"I love you, Killian."
"I love you, swan." They kiss and watch their little girl sleep and enjoying the quiet moments of their special time with their baby girl together.