Playdate

Emma was playing with Hope in the living room after breakfast, singing songs, reading books and watching television, Emma loved her morning routine with her daughter and
also wanted to make sure Hope that she was not going anywhere, she does not want Hope to get that feeling that she has in the foster system being alone and abandoned. Hope was walking around playing with her toys, "Mommy." She carries to her Mommy an alphabet book.
"You want to read the book?" Hope gives her Mommy the book. She puts Hope on her lap. "A is for apple...B is for book...C is for cat...Dis for dog...E is for..."
"Mommy!"
Emma smiles so big. "Yes, Hope! Mommy's name is Emma. E is for Emma."
"Mommy!"
Emma chuckles. "Yes, that is my name to you and Henry." She hugs her daughter. Killian took pictures of them reading together from the kitchen. Hope babbles when she sees H. "What letter is that, Hope?"
"H!"
"Very good Hope you are right! That is the letter H!" Hope clapped her hands. "Yay for Hope!!"They clap together.
"Do you know that H is for too?"
"Henwy!"
"That is right baby girl. You and Henry's names are the letter H!" Killian recorded Hope saying H and returned cleaning up breakfast, he took the early morning shift so he can be at Hope's playdate with Gideon. He did not trust baby Gideon because when he was an adult before his swan turned Gideon turned him back to a baby, he was the one killing his wife at the final battle Gideon is the son of his arch-enemy the crocodile and also the father of Emma's ex-boyfriend who left her in prison for his crime and was not there for Henry. There was a lot of history between the two families intertwined together, mostly the crocodile two sons' hurting his wife and son who he loves so much. He does not want his daughter to be hurt by the son of crocodile too like his wife and son. Emma was getting Hope dressed for the day, in a dark gray dress with colorful floral printing, with grey leggings and light blue bow headband. Hope looks in the mirror by her changing table. Hope babbles and pats the mirror. "Hope that is you." Hope babbles. "You are so pretty. Do you like your dress?"
"Yes!" Emma smiles and kisses Hope on her cheek. Hope screams. Killian sees his two loves kissing. "Dada." He gave Hope a big cheek on her cheek, which made Hope laugh. He holds Hope on his hip. "Hope, are you excited for your playdate today with Gideon?" Hope babbled a lot. "Dada is going to be with you while you play with Gideon."
"Mommy..."
"Hope, Mommy is going to be with you and Daddy while you play with Gideon." Hope smiles. They got ready to leave. Emma drove her family into town. Hope wanted to walk. Emma kneels to Hope. "Hope, are you ready to play with Gideon?"
"Mommy..."
"I am going to be there, the whole time. I know you are going to have fun with Gideon." She hugs her Mommy.
"Love, she knows the story of Neal and Gideon and how they are connected to our family."
"I know but Belle is raising Gideon. I still think it is weird but I have a feeling they will be friends." Hope babbles."Even though Gideon was the enemy when I was in the final battle but I turned him back into a baby. He is a good boy. I know you will be friends with him. Your Daddy will be watching you two play making sure he does not hurt you okay?"
"Henwy..."
"Yes, Hope. Rumpelstiltskin other son Neal...he was mean to Mommy but his brother is nothing like him. Belle is a hero like us. I would not have planned this playdate if Gideon was not a good boy. He is not evil. Mommy changed him back. Okay?"
"Little love, you will have so much fun playing with Gideon. Dada will watch you two play the entire time." Hope grabbed her daddy's hook."Exactly, little love." He kisses Hope on the cheek. They entered the library, finding Belle and Gideon at the front desk. "Hi Emma, Killian and Hope."
Gideon walks to Emma and Hope. "Hope."
"Hope, Gideon is saying hi to you." Hope hugs her Mommy and cries.
Killian kneels down to face Gideon, "Hi, Gideon."
"Killy back." Emma, Killian and Belle all laughed.
Killian smiles. "Aye, Emma rescued me in another realm,little lad. Are you excited to play with Hope?"
"Yes." Belle goes to Hope and Emma.
"Hi, Emma.
"Hi, Belle. Hope is a little afraid."
"Hope, you are going to have fun. We have toys for you to play with." Hope stops crying.
"Belle, Hope loves toys."
"That is great." She kneels down to her son. "Gideon, lead Killian to the playroom."
"Yes."
"Atta boy." Killian follows Gideon. They entered a room full of toys.
"Look, Hope. There are a lot of toys to play with." Hope babbles.
Emma sets Hope on the ground, Hope turns around. "Mommy..."
Emma kneels down to faces her daughter. "Mommy...tay..." Killian and
Emma smiles. "I am not going anywhere.I am going to watch you play with Gideon."Ske kisses Hope on the cheek, Hope walks away to play with Gideon. Hope and Gideon were playing and babbling, they were getting along.
"Is this where Gideon plays when you are working?"
"Yes, he is nearby me. Rumple and I created this room so he can have fun here."
"How has it been since rescuing Killian?"
"We are back to normal. Hope has been extra clingy to Killian and I.We do not want her to feel that we are going to leave her. I hate that feeling as a child,I do not want that for Hope."
"Hope has the best parents, she always has you two."
"I know.." She smiles looking at Hope being tickled by Killian... They heard the door opens and a few children crying. Emma and Belle went straight to the front of the library. They see children crying and Leo with Snow White. "Hi, Snow. How can I help you and Leo?"
"We just wanted to read a few books."
"Let me help you." Belle gets a few books from Snow White's list.
"Emma."
"Mary Margaret. Your son is scaring the kids."
Snow White was angry. "He is a child."
"Yes! A child who loves hurting others!! He is not normal, you have to accept!!" Killian hears his wife yelling at his mother in law. Hope began to cry when Emma leaves the rea, "Mommy...Mommy...:, Killian holds his little love.
"Hope, Mommy will be back with us soon, little love. Dada is right here with you and Gideon.
Gideon opens a door to a secret passageway. "Killy, Hope, come."
"Little lad, where are we going?"
"Killy."
"Hope, Gideon is going to show us a place..." He was holding Hope tight in his arms just in case, the little Gideon was taking them to a dangerous place. Gideon leads Killian Hope to a tunnel.
Back in the library, "I just want him to be normal!"
"Newsflash! He is not normal!! Get that into your head and accept it. He is hurting others."
Belle returned. "Snow, here are the books. Check them out leave. Leo scaring the children."
"Fine." Snow White checked out her books and leaves with Leo.
"Belle, I am so sorry for fighting with my Mom."
"Leo comes here all the time and scaring the children. It is about time Snow was put into her place."
"Let's go back to the kids." They returned not seeing the babies or Killian. "Where are the kids' and, Killian?!" Emma runs around, searching for her daughter and Gideon. "Hope! Gideon! Hope!"
"Emma, they must be walking around the library. Gideon knows the whole library."
"Let's find them." The mom's searched for the library.
"They did not come to the front so they are not in the basement."
"Is the basement is still a cave?"
"Yes." Emma searched the toy room, using her magic and felt dark magic. "Belle!"
Belle rushes into the room. "Did you found a clue?"
"Yes, I feel dark magic here." She uses her magic and a door appears. "Belle..."
"I do not know what it is, Emma."
"We are going to see where this goes. The babies and Killian must have gone this way." Emma uses her light magic to lead the way.
Killian kept asking Gideon where they were going but he did not answer him. Gideon opened the door to Rumpelstiltskin's shop. "Bloody hell, there's a secret tunnel from the library to here."
"Hello, Hook."
"Crocodile."
"Dada." Hope hugs her Daddy.
"Hope, you are staying with me, little love." Gideon goes to his Daddy.
"Daddy."
"Hi, Gideon. Hook, what are you and the babies doing here?"
"Emma and Belle were arguing with Snow White, I was watching these two in his playroom. Gideon leads us here. You have a tunnel through the library here? You allow a two-year-old open it?"
"Yes, it is easy for Gideon to travel here and the library." Hope was still crying.
"Little love, we are going to get back to Mommy soon."
"Too late." Killian and Rumpelstiltskin turned around and see their two wives. Emma and Belle arrived.
"Mommy." Emma gets Hope from Killian. He lets Hope hold his hook.
"Baby, Mommy was worrying where you and Daddy went." She looks at her husband. "We were worried. How did you..."
"Aye, Hope was getting upset, Gideon opened the secret passageway and lead us here."
Belle was angry. "Rumple, you put a secret passageway to our son's playroom?"
"Yes, so he can come to and from the library in a secret tunnel below the streets."
"You let our two-year-old travel alone using your dark magic? I am just mad you did not tell me and you taught our son dark magic." Killian wrapped his arm around his wife knowing why Belle was furious because of his past as adult life remembering the final battle. "Mommy...Dada." Hope was crying. He rubs Hope's back to calm his little lass down while Emma was hugging their daughter in relief of finding her and protecting her. "Hope, you are with Daddy and Mommy, little love."
Gideon pats Emma's leg. "Hope, play..."
Emma smiles. "Gideon, you and Hope can play more at the library." She let Gideon hold her hand, she does not want him to see his parents' fight. "Belle, Killian and I will take the babies back to the library."
"Emma, I will be there soon."
"We will meet you there." Emma and Killian left the shop and walked across the street to the library. "Rumple...I do not want Gideon to go on a dark path...we have our second chance with our son..."
"Belle, I did not teach him dark magic. I made the secret passage underground...because Gideon did not want to leave my shop. I told him that he can come anytime. A few times, he came here when Leo scared other children. I always brought him back to the playroom before you noticed him gone but this time Killian was with him and Hope. I am sorry.."
"You just wanted to reassure Gideon that you are there for him."
"Of course."
"Next time tell me about the magic not lie to me."
"I will, love." They kiss. Belle returns back to the playroom.
Emma and Killian were walking back to the library. "That was awkward."
"Aye, you can say that again."
"Dada."
"Little love, Dada is not mad. The crocodile and I had a rough past."
"Wawa."
"Yes, on the Jolly Roger when I met him that is where we met but I know you are having fun with Gideon." They went back to the playroom and made sure Gideon does not open the door. Emma gave Hope snacks, cheerios. "Gideon, do you want cheerios?"
"Yes." Emma gave Gideon a bag of cheerios, "Here you go."
"Thank you."
"You are very welcome." Both babies sat down and had their snack. Emma and Killian held hands knowing Hope and Gideon will be good friends even though they are both still uncomfortable with how he was the one under the or the final battle trying to kill her and turned him back into a newborn.
Belle returns from the secret entrance. "Mama." Gideon hugs his Mom.
"Are you having fun with Hope?"
"Yes." Gideon goes back playing with Hope.
"Belle, is everything alright?"
"Yes, he explained to me why he made it for Gideon. He did not teach him dark magic." They watched the babies play, Belle went back and forth between helping customers with their books.
Gideon needed his nap, so the Swan-Jones family left the library. Hope wanted to walk, she held hand and hook hand walked in between her parents. "Love, do you want to get Granny's for lunch?"
"Yes, I am hungry. Hope, do you want to go to Granny's?"
"Yes!" They both smiled at each other how much Hope is talking a lot more now and responding to them.
"That is our little love who loves Granny's just like her Mommy." Emma smiles.
They walked into Granny's and went to their booth. Granny kneels down to Hope. "Hi, Hope." Hope hugs, Granny. "Emma, Killian she is so sweet."
"She loves to hug. Hopey, can you tell Granny you had a playdate with Gideon?" Hope babbled.
"Emma, was it awkward?"
"Yes for both of us in so many ways but the two babies got along."
"Aye, I am overprotective of our little lass because of Gideon's former self and the crocodile."
Hope fusses "Dada." Killian gets Hope.
"Did you have fun with Gideon?"
"Yes."
"Aye..."
"Dada...wawa..."
"Yes, I met the crocodile on the Jolly Roger."
"Hope, Daddy, and Rumpelstiltskin do not like each other but they will night fight when you and Gideon play together." Hope holds her Daddy's hook.
"Emma, I will get your usuals."
"Thank you, Granny." Emma sat next to Hope and Killian. Hope stood up and hugs both of her parents, "You give the best hugs Hope."
"Mommy...Dada..." They were in awe of how much their daughter loves them. They both talked to Hope while she hugged them or they tickled her. During their meal, they held hands. When they arrived home, Hope was fast asleep in her Daddy's arms, Killian puts Hope in her crib. "Have a good nap little love, I know you had a fun playdate today." He puts Hope's Pluto dolls around his little lass. Killian joins his wife in their bed. She kisses him on the check. "Thank you for being amazing today." She smiles.
Killian smiles back "How so love?"
"I know bringing Hope to the playdate was hard for you. I know you and Rumplestilskin are arch enemies."
"Aye, we are arch enemies but Gideon...all I could see Gideon as an adult...him separating us, working with the black fairy, mostly..." Killian began to tear. "He separated me from you and used his power not letting me back here thinking I left you...then the final battle..." Killian began to cry. "I thought I was going to lose you...my true love...he hurt you..."
Emma could not take it anymore seeing her husband cry and hugged him. "Killian...you were my rock the entire time after I told you about my future...you made me feel safe and stayed with me...when I got the shell message from you...I just knew you did not leave me by your choice...You stayed with me even if I was going to die...I never had anyone like that only you...." Killian cried more. She hugs him hard. "I just knew in my heart whatever was going to happened to me will happen...but I know no matter what you were there for me being your kind caring over-protective self-being there for me. I had no idea what you were feeling..."
"You let me move in with you...even in bad times I just wanted to be there for you. Gideon and many enemies gave us so many obstacles that came between us...when you accepted my proposal twice, it made me the happiest captain in all the realms being married to my true love, I just knew my heart we are going to be okay."
"After all have the challenges, we got married...when Henry gave me true love kiss, I turned Gideon back into a baby I have no idea that I had done that...I mean when I saw him a baby I was freaked out since I was just fighting him and he killing me..."
"Aye, I feel the same way love, I feel the same pain seeing him killing you..."
"Then I think about how I gave Belle a second chance of raising him after us helping her in labor...I did not want her to be alone like I was when I had Henry... and seeing her giving him up...I am happy to give her a second chance..."
"I let her stay on my ship because I knew she needed to be away from the crocodile. We both helped her love."
"Yes we did now our daughter is friends with Gideon but I still get those nightmares and flashbacks of what adult Gideon has done. You will always have me, Killian. I am not going anywhere. We always find each other and rescue each other from each other."
She hugs him and lies on his chest, cuddling. "You will always have me, Emma. I am always going to be on your side."
"I know." She looks at him. "I will always be there for you, too." They kiss. "It is just weird."
"Aye, I agree with you on that. Especially for Henry."
"Yes, especially for him since they are Neal's family."
"Aye, a very messed up family."
"Yes, they abandon each other."
"You did not abandon Henry, you are raising him."
"That is right, he is my son. We are raising him." They continue to cuddle.
Henry arrives home from school, finding his Dad cleaning up the living room. "Hi, Dad."
"Hi, Henry. How was school today?"
"It was good. How was the playdate?"
"Hope and Gideon had fun before and after your little uncle took Hope and me to crocodiles shop from a secret passage."
"A secret passageway?"
"Aye, crocodile made a secret passage for your little uncle to travel back to him when he wants to be with him or when your other evil uncle comes to the library. Leo came to the library your Mom and Belle went to them and Gideon opened the door and leads Hope and me to the crocodile's shop. Your Mom and Belle found us."
Emma carries Hope downstairs. "Kid, your Dad was with Hope and Gideon on a little adventure."
"Henwy."
"Hi, Hope." He gets Hope from their Mom, Hope gives him a big hug. "Hope you give the best hugs." He gave her kisses on her cheek. "Hi, Mom. I heard Hope had fun today."
"Yes, she had fun with Gideon."
Hope fusses. "Hope, you want to play?" Hope guides him to the backdoor and pats the door. "Yes, Hope we can play outside on your swing set."
Emma gets Hope's coat. "Hope, you need your coat so you can play outside with Henry." She puts Hope coat on her. "Kid, watch your sister."
"I will." Henry leads Hope outside and puts Hope in her swing. Killian hugs his wife knowing she was enjoying their children playing together especially Hope following Henry around. "You okay love?" She looked up at her husband and smiles loving him hugging her waist. "I was just thinking, winter is coming soon. They won't be able to play on the playset with snow coming soon."
"Aye, but love they will be playing in the snow soon."
"You are right. Christmas is soon. I know we have to shop for their presents."
"Aye, I have a feeling you started shopping?" He tickles her by her good rib. Emma giggles, Killian knows her very well by now.
"Yes, you are my captain. I just want Hope and Henry to have everything that I did not have as a child presents on Christmas."
"We are going to give them presents on Christmas, love. I have a few presents for them as well."
"We are going to spoil them."
"Yes, we are, love with love, care, attention and being there for them, always."
"Always." They kiss. Henry walks in carrying Hope when she gets tired.
"Mom, Hope is getting tired."
"She had a long day of playing a lot today." She takes Hope from her son. "Hope, you are going to bed."
"Love, I will put Hope down for the night." She kisses Hope on the cheek.
"Mom?"
"Yes, kid?"
"Can you and Dad teach me how to drive?" Emma was in awe her little boy was growing up.
"Yes, Henry. Dad and I can teach you how to drive by the yellow bug."
"Yes!"
Emma hugs her son. "Your bio-Dad taught me to drive when I was your age."
"I know you are going to be a great teacher, you also taught Dad."
"Yes, I did." They hear crying, Hope. Killian brought Hope who was in her pajamas on to the kitchen.
"Mommy."
"Mommy is home, little love."
"Mommy."
"Hopey." She takes Hope from her husband. "Mommy is going to teach Henry how to drive soon." Hope babbles. "Yes, I can teach him because I taught Daddy to drive."
"Lad, you want Mom to teach you?"
"Yes. I want you both to teach me."
"Aye, we will teach you, lad." After they had dinner, the family had a movie night in the living room. Hope was babbling a lot. "Swan, Hope loves snuggling with you."
Emma smiles. "Every night or during the day she loves snuggling. I love her snuggles." She kisses Hope on the head. Hope babbles. "Hope, are you enjoying the movie, Finding Dory?" Hope babbles.
"Mom, Hope likes Dory right?" Hope screams. After the movie, Hope fell asleep snuggling with her Mommy. "Good night, baby sis. I love you." He kisses her on the cheek. "Henry?"
"Yes, Mom?"
"Why did we watch Finding Dory first not Finding Nemo?"
"Finding Dory is less sad than the original. I do not want Hope to be sad."
"I forgot to tell you and your Dad something?
"What is it swan?"
"I bought us Disney+."
"Awesome! Marvel and DC is included too!"
"What is Disney+ love?"
"It is like Netflix but all Disney."
"Aye, I have a feeling we will all like that Disney+." Henry went upstairs to finish his homework. Emma and Killian tucked Hope in her crib. Emma placed Hope's favorite dolls around her. "Good night, Hope. We love you."
"Good night our pirate-princess." Killian wrapped his arms around his wife's waist. "Our little lass is exhausted."
"Yes, she had fun in her playdate with Gideon her Daddy and Henry."
"Aye, I had with the little lad and our little love." Emma kisses him on the cheek. "Love, we need our playdate." He kisses her on the neck which was making her smile.
"Yes, our own playdate."
"Aye, I will make our playdate plans."
"Yes, captain." They kiss and left Hope's room to continue their making out in their room.

Happy Beginning Captain Swanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें