No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 4

Chapter Four

"Welcome back to high school," I said as I sat at a desk in English. Chase sat beside me, and looked at me.

"I got kicked out of high school." He mumbled. "It's not like I was a drop out."

"Either way, welcome back."

My friend, Jalice, came up to my desk and put his hands on the front of it. "Jordon Wheels just asked me on a date."

"What'd you say?" I raised my eye brow.

"I said yes, of course!" she giggled. I smiled.

"Congrats."

"I know, right? Jesus, I can't wait!"

She stared at the desk beside mine, which she normally sits at. "This is --" I started.

"I'm Chase" He flashed her a smile and pushed his bangs out of his face. It was something he did. I didn't know if it was to show people his eyes, or just being polite. I knew those eyes had a power over me, but I was unsure about everyone else.

"Jalice," she smiled back. Jalice sat behind me, and I could hear her clicking fast on her phone. He's adorable! she texted.

I almost laughed out loud. I saw him without a shirt on(; I texted back. I heard her intake of breath as she read the text to herself.

Lucky Ducky!

I put my phone away, and Chase gave me a questioning look.

I walked beside Chase towards the mess hall. He looked down at me, "do I have to sit with your friends?" he mumbled.

"Do you not want to?"

"If those motherfuckers start shit, they'll get their ass kicked," he growled.

"If they start crap with you, I give you premission to hit them," I said lightly. "I even want to hit them some times."

"Did you just say crap?" he laughed a little.

"I don't curse" I pursed my lips.

"Are you pouting again?" he smirked.

"No!" I said. He continued to smirk.

We grabbed two sliced of pizza, and after making a smart ass comment about my calorie intake, I walked with him to our table. Jalice was on the other side of the long table, and Devann was on one side of me, Chase on the other. A few of my other friends surrounded us.

Chase picked at his food, and didn't eat much. "Care to explain the anorexic emo over here?" I heard one of my friends, Jordon, say.

"Shut up, Jordon." I glared at him. Chase glanced at me.

"One more comment and this time I will take a knife to their fucking throat," he murmured softly. I glanced at him, with a raised eye brow. His blue eyes seemed to keep me in a trance, until I felt Devann taking my hand in his.

"Why did you invite him to sit with us?" Devann asked, loud enough for Chase to hear. Chase's hands balled up into fist, and I pulled away from Devann. I got up, grabbed Chase's hand and dragged him out of the mess hall.

"Let me go beat the shit outta him, then see what he thinks about the fucking emo," he growled. I sat down in the hall with Chase, and he kept hitting the back of his head against a locker. "Back where I went to school, their wasn't a difference if you were emo, popular, nerd, retard..." he said. "Everyone got along."

"Then how'd the whole stabbing someone happen?" I asked.

He gazed at me. "How'd you know?"

"Mom," I answered simply.

"Right...." he mumbled, "well... He was a friend outside of school, with one of my friends in school. It was just a misunderstanding. The outside of school friend thought I was ditching him for my real friend. He got a knife and stabbed my friend in the throat, and then in the chest a few times." Chase mumbled.

"Oh..." I looked down at my hands.

"And so the kid that got stabbed went to the hospital, and said that I was the one to stab him. Just to add on to the lies, my outside of school friend planted the knife in my room," he shook his head.

"That's terrible" I said.

"Tell me about it," he sighed a little. "And then all of the sudden, my parents believe I did it. So they want to disown me. Neither of them want me now. But I don't fucking see why they just can't wait for a year, until I'm 18." He stared at me.