No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 12

Chapter Twelve 

I woke up when there was fast knocks on my door, and then it opening.

"Are you mad at me?" Chase asked and pushed his hair out of his face. He sat cross legged on my bed, and I sat up. 

"No," I said, sitting in front of him. 

"Than why wont you be my girlfriend?" he asked softly, taking my hands.

"What if we get in a stupid fight? Then it'll be awkward, and I have to deal with you being all mad --"

"We won't get in a fight," he promised. 

"Fine," I growled.

He frowned, "well, I'd like you to be happy..."

"Yes, Chase! I would love to be your girlfriend!" I said dramatically. 

He gave me a smirk, and said, "and I'd love to be your boyfriend." He let one of my hands go, and pulled my chin towards him. My eyes shut as he kissed my lips for the first time. "Your lips are so soft," he smiled. 

"And your lips feel like metal," I said. He twisted out the lip rings, and then leaned forward to kiss me again. 

"By the way," he mumbled after another few seconds of kissing, "dinner's ready," he smirked. 

"Ugh!" I glared at him and rolled off my bed. He giggled and slid his lip rings back in. He followed me to the dinning room, where my parents gave us looks. 

I glanced at my phone, seeing that Jalice had made plans with me to hang out, without me agreeing.

"Uh, I'm going to go hang out with Jalice," I said. 

"Where?"

"Her house," I looked at my mom.

"Bring Chase?" she smiled. 

I glared at Chase, who sat there smirking.

"Must I?"

"Don't make him stay here on a Saturday night!" My mom laughed. 

"Text me the scores," I mumbled to my father, and left with one last glance at the hockey players.

Chase walked with me to the side walk, then pulled me against him. His hands slid around my hips, and then held the small of my back. He leaned down and kissed me softly. 

"We're not telling Jalice," I mumbled and pulled back. He stared down at me, then nodded. 

"Cause she's got a minor crush on the emo delinquent, right?" he smirked. 

"Yup, but said emo delinquent has a girlfriend," I smiled. 

"A girlfriend who sings in the shower even though she thinks no one can hear..." he smirked. 

"Yet said emo delinquent wont sleep unless he's got his little teddy bear under his arm," I mocked him. He tickled my sides and then picked me up to throw me over his shoulder, "Ugh! You suck!" I yelled. 

"Your job," he said. 

"Also my job," I said and grabbed a handful of his butt. He squeeked and I couldn't stop laughing. 

"That's my gay lovers job, sweetheart," he said as he let me start walking for myself again.

I raised my eye brow, and we kept walking towards Jalice's house. "I don't want to go to her house," I mumbled once we stepped up the few steps.

"Too late for that," he said, looking at the doors.