No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 40

starlingbats - I love you more than you know. 

Hi Everyone! Number 40 is here :) I love reading the comments, you guys are too funny <3 If you don't understand something, please feel free to inbox me. I've read a few comments and would like to make a public answer:

 "When did Kyle get here?" - Kyle and Sam met in high school. They had a class together - please review the end of chapter 38.

"Where the hell is Chase?!" - Chase is gone. Who knows. Maybe he'll be back. I mean... He is the reason there is a story, right? ;)

"Why do you describe Chase different than how he looks in the picture?" - OK. Blue eyes, black hair, lip piercings... What more do you want from me? The picture is just of a face. Use your imagination if you don't like the picture :) 

Chapter Forty

My eyes snapped open in the middle of the night. My pain was so intense all I could do was hold my breath and let out a sad, pained whimper. Kyle rotated in bed and rubbed my side while snoring. I swung my legs over the side of the bed, leaving the room to go to the landline. I dialed my parents home.

"Hello?" My mom answered with a yawn.

"Mom?" I whimpered. "It hurts."

"What hurts, sweetie?" She mumbled in her tired state.

"The baby," I managed to get out before another cursing pain. In that second, I felt something sliding down my leg. Did I just pee myself?

"Honey, it's just your uterus stretching, its normal," she hummed lightly. "It happens from weeks nine to twelve."

"Mom, I think I peed myself," I whimpered horrified. "I know I'm twenty five but, dear God mom, I need help." I cried softly. "It hurts so much."

"Where's Kyle?" She sounded as if she snapped into reality, out of her dreamy state.

"Sleeping," I whispered.

"Honey, go to the bathroom, you're probably just desensitized to your bladder and can't tell how much you need to pee," She hummed. "It happens to me too"

"Okay, mom." I whispered, "Good night, love you"

"I love you, too, sweetie. Call me if anything happens."

"I will, mom." I hung up the phone and walked steady to the bathroom, feeling the walls as I went. I still felt like I didn't have a clue where the light switches were. I managed my way to the bathroom and went to the toilet. I stared down at my blood covered thighs. "Oh my God," I whispered. "Oh my God," I grabbed toilet paper and whimpered as another sharp pain came. I started to wipe off the blood, "KYLE!" I yelled as loud as I could.

I could hear a groggy moan and the bed squeak as he got up. "Hmm?" he hummed from down the hall. I yelled out as the pain increased.

"Call my mom!" I yelled when he appeared in the doorway. He stared at me with wide eyes.

"What's happening?" He whispered and stared at my bloody legs.

"I don't know, just call her please!" I screeched.

I was rushed to the emergency room. Kyle, not following specific instructions, called 9-1-1 before calling my mother. I was wheeled in and picked up into a hospital bed in a separate room. There were two doctors, one was Dr. Greenbury, and probably three nurses. I couldn't see straight anymore, everything was doubled and all I could feel was pain.