No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 24

Chapter Twenty-Four

He opened the back door of my house slowly, letting me go first. I could hear the shower on upstairs, which meant we've been gone for hours. I walked into my room, pulling off my shoes. I didn't even think about the fact we had to wake up for school in an hour. 

"Chase," I hummed, "I have a headache."

"If you sleep, it'll help," he kissed my forehead twice.

"Feels better now," I gave him a silly smile and he kissed me on the lips. "Are you going to sleep in here?" I asked quietly. 

"Do you want me too?" I nodded and he laid beside me, staring at me. "Did you have fun?"

"I think so." I smiled, "how'd you meet Levi?"

"Three years ago or something, we were at a friends pool party," he mumbled. "Go to sleep?" he smiled and kissed my chin. 

"Good idea," I said and kissed his nose, but he pushed out his lips for me to kiss instead.

When I woke up an hour later, I forgot most of the events from the night before. Chase was snoring lightly from behind me, and when I moved to turn off the alarm clock, he pulled me back to his body, mumbling "warmth."

"Shower," I whispered and tried to get away from his grip. He smiled tiredly and shook his head. 

"You shall not leave me," he said, "that is an order."

"You want me to  go to school all smelly?" I asked. 

"Yes," he smiled. I pulled away finally, walking towards my shower. I shut the door behind me, and heard him get off the bed.

"No!" I said before he could come in. 

"Pleaseeee" he hummed, "I have a problem," he sighed. 

"Why?" I asked as I turned on the water.

"It's morning," he opened the door a little and looked at me. "And you just made it worse," he smiled. 

I got in the hot shower, ignoring his begs to take one with me. "Sweetie, baby, babycakes, my love," he whined.

"There's two other showers!" I said and laughed. 

"But I like this one, plus, it comes with my girlfriend." I turned off the water, and Chase handed me my towel through the door. 

"Thank you," I said, covering my body with it. 

At school, Jalice grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom, and away from Chase. 

"Where you guys going?" Chase asked tiredly. 

"This doesn't concern you!" she grumbled, "Jordon saw you last night," she leaned against the sink, crossing her arms. "Who's your new friends?" 

"One of Chase's friends," I said.

"Well, Chase's friend is no good for you." She grumbled. "Since when do you do drugs?" she sighed.

"Since last night" I said, "it was one time. Jeeze." 

"What happened to you?" She whispered. 

"Nothing," I said. "I'm growing up," I watched her.

"No, drugs are a freshmen experiment. You're growing immature."

"It was one time, Jalice." I glared at her.

"Whatever, I should have never let you become friends with that emo," She said, checking her hair in the mirror. I rolled my eyes before leaving the bathroom. Chase was leaning against the wall when I came out. I slid my arm around his waist, and his arm went around my shoulders. 

"What'd she want?" He said quietly in my ear.

"Lecture me," I looked at him, "because Jordon saw us last night." He shook his head a little as we walked into our first block class.

"She's jealous that you're making friends and she's stuck inside her own little box," Chase grumbled. 

"I don't care," I said softly. But I did care. I cared so much....