No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 11

Chapter Eleven

Me and Chase were walking downtown, to get a few things from the super market for dinner. He kept asking me things, and I never got caught off gaurd, until now.

"Where did you cut yourself?"

My eyes averted to his face, and he looked at down at me. "Wrist," I mumbled. He pulled my hand up so he could see the small cuts I had made. He kissed the scars and looked at me. He showed me his arm, and I had already seen them all. 

His whole forearm had purple and pink scars in thin and thick lines. His blue eyes stared at me, and I pushed his arm down. 

"Next question," I said.

"What type of things do you look for in guys?"

"I'm not really sure," I mumbled.

"Well, what type of features attract you?"

"I've always like piercings..." I mumbled. He smirked. 

"Huh," he said. 

"But looks don't matter," I said. He laughed.

"Yes they do. I doubt that you would date someone two feet shorter then you, who is skinnier then yourself, and --"

"You're skinnier then me," I said with a raised eye brow.

His eyes rolled, "Not even..."

"And your right, I wouldn't date someone two feet shorter..." I rolled my eyes, "but I bet you wouldn't either"

"I'm not the one who said looks didn't matter," he gave me a smirk. I glared at him.

"I tend to like the people who make fun of me, and who are total dicks," I said as we stepped through the sliding doors. 

"So you like me?" he smiled. 

"You make it sound like you didn't know," I glanced at him.

"I wasn't expecting you to say you liked me. I thought Goody Two Shoes were shy," he smirked.

I didn't say anything, just walked around, looking for the stuff to make the casserole. Chase threw gummy bears in the  basket, and I glared.

"So where does this leave us, now that you confessed your undying love for me?"

"It's dying everytime you speak," I mumbled. 

"Can you please just say yes?" he groaned.

"No," I said. 

"We don't even have to tell anyone," he promised.

"I don't even care about telling people, my mom would kill me, and you for that matter."

"She wants us to be happy," he said. "Why else do you think she sent us here, instead of your dad?"

I ignored him, and went to the counter to pay. 

"Will you, please, be my girlfriend?" he asked as I handed the cashier my money. She gave us a funny look, I wanted to laugh but I contained it knowing the situation this boy was trying to get me into.

"No," I said. 

He took the two bags, and carried them back to the house. "I'll be in my room," I announced. Chase looked at me, and I turned to leave.