No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 31

Chapter Thirty One

After explaining all of this to Chase, he seemed to understand where my father was coming form. He understood the fear of being cheated on. 

"Do you think I'd ever cheat on you?" I asked with a raised eye brow.

"Sweety, I don't think you'd have the guts." He smirked a little. 

"I'm not a goody two shoes anymore, I could break completely." I said, slightly annoyed. Don't have the guts? Yeah right. "I've cheated before."

"Oh yeah?" He smirked bigger. 

"Yes." I lied a little bit. 

"So, you've slept with someone besides me and Devann?"

His name made me jolt a little and I just stared at Chase. Doesn't he know that I don't want to hear that fuckers name? Doesn't Chase realize I don't want anything to do with Devann anymore? 

"Yes" I lied again. I might have been forced to kiss someone else in a game of spin the bottle without telling Devann, that's considered cheating in my book, clearly not in Chase's book though. 

He shook his head at me, "I didn't think of you as that type of person?"

"Remember that one time, and I told you how I had been living a lie? Yeah, that's considered lying and I was living it!" I said, I was annoyed for more than one reason. And the more Chase talked the more annoyed I got. He was acting the same way he did when we first met, that annoying, self loving fool.

He smirked and laughed one last time before pushing me down onto the bed. He pulled the blankets over us and laid on top of me. "Goodnight," he said and laid his head on my face.

"Get!" I growled, and started to hit him. 

"Whoa," he said, caught off gaurd. "Stop!" he grasped my wrist and held them so I would stop hitting him. "What's gotten in to you tonight?" He said and got off me. 

I didn't say anything and turned away from him, pulling the blankets up. "Turn off the light when you leave" I mumbled. I thought I was going to cry. I felt bad for hitting him, and now I was a crazy lady for being a little weird tonight. 

"Whatever," he said, completely annoyed with me. He left, shutting the door quite hard and not turning off my lights. I groaned and turned them off myself. 

Waking up the next morning, I ignored Chase at all cost. He was getting frustrated with me before I had even took a sip of my coffee. 

"What have I done?" He whispered at me from across the table. 

"You're being rude," I said, raising my eye brows. "Speak up when you talk," I set my coffee aside. 

"What did I do to get you upset with me?" He asked, reaching for my hands. 

"Nothing," I said. "Everything is a joke to you. Grow up." I stood up and walked away, coffee in hand. 

"Samantha!" Chase growled at me. I kept walking. Once alone in my room, I locked the door and headed off to my shower, locking that door as well. When I got out of the shower, someone was frantically knocking on my bedroom door. 

"WHAT?!" I yelled from the bathroom, throwing the towel around me. I walked into my room and opened the door a little. "Yes?" I asked my mom who looked worried.

"Where's Chase? Is he in here?"

"Last I saw him, he was sitting at the dining room table harrassing me." I said. "Can I get dressed?"

"He has a TracPhone, right?"

"I don't know if he has it anymore." I said, shutting the door in her face. She needed to stop worrying about him. What she needs to worry about is how much dad and I are going to find out about her affair. 

I went to school, without Chase. I felt empty, hollow, wounded. Chase wasn't at school. The first block gave me time to think about why I was upset with him. He was being immature; he needed to grow up a little; he needs to trust me (even when I lie). 

The door flung open and a kid tripped on the threshold. He stood up and looked at the class. He smiled and laughed to himself, while everyone was holding back their own laughs. He seems to have just brightened the day.

"What are you doing, coming into my class and disrupting us?!" My teacher shouted. 

"Oh, I'm Ivan, I'm new here." He handed him a piece of paper. Our teacher gave it back.

"Ms. Molina, where's your lab partner today?"

I stood, "I don't believe he was feeling too well this morning, sir."

"Ivan, Ms. Molina," he gestured towards me. 

The kid sat beside me. He only had a pencil. He smiled at me, "Ivan," he held out his hand.

"Sam," I said softly. 

"Why does Molina sound so familliar?" he questioned me.

"Well, my moms a big lawyer. Works in the city," I said.

"Oh, yeah! I've seen her billboards." He chuckled again, his laugh made me smile. 

And for the block, I had forgotten about Chase, forgotten I was mad at him and forgotten he was missing. 

"What do you have next?" I asked Ivan in the corridor. 

"I have..." He lifted an eye brow, "English twelve?" 

"Oh, you're a senior?"

His eyes got wide, "Yes..." He laughed a little, "what are you?"

"Junior." I smiled a little. "So what made you switch schools, I mean. It's almost the end of the year, and you're a senior?"

"I actually had gone to William Hall." He said a lightly, "Colleges dig that whole private school kid transferring to a public school," he shrugged.

"William Hall?" I asked, "I went there for like, six years." I rolled my eyes, "Those vest!"

"I know! They're insane. I'm so glad that I don't have to wear them anymore." Ivan smiled. 

"This is English," I said, "Don't trip on the thresold." I smiled. 

"Can I sit with you at lunch? I'm sure you have other friends, but I don't." he smiled a little.

"Of course, I'll just stop by here and we can go togother" I smiled.

"Sounds good." He said and walked into class.